We really are very busy here today, as you can see.
正如你所看到的 今天我们这里的生意很忙
Um, so if you gentlemen aren’t going to be eating…
如果你们几位先生不准备吃东西的话
I really should offer your seats to paying customers.
我更情愿把这些座位提供给在这里消费的顾客
Well…
好吧
now we’re paying customers.
现在 我们也是在这里消费的顾客了
I can’t take this.
我不能收
It shouldn’t be any problem for you.
这对你来说没什么问题吧?
What is that supposed to mean?
这是怎么意思呢?
Mr. Fogarty’s just making conversation here.
弗加特先生只是在里谈谈话
Well, whatever you want to call it…
好吧 不管你们叫什么
this conversation is over.
谈话到此结束
I think he wants us to leave, Mr. Fogarty.
弗加特先生 我认为他是想让我们离开
Do you know what he does…
弗加特先生 你知道吗?
when he don’t like people, Mr. Fogarty?
他不喜欢别人在这里的时候 他会做些什么
Yeah. I’m scared.
是的 我很害怕
We should leave before he goes all Dirty Harry on us.
我们该在他折磨我们之前离开这里
I want to thank you for the coffee, Joey.
乔依 谢谢你的咖啡
It really is very good.
非常的好喝
It’s Tom. My name’s Tom Stall.
汤姆 我的名字叫汤姆·史多
Excuse me.
不好意思
What are you doing? Who are you calling?
你在干什么? 你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Hi… Hi, Molly. This is Edie Stall. Is he in?
嗨 嗨 茉莉 我是伊迪·史多 他在吗?
I’m fine, thanks.
我很好 谢谢
You’re calling Sam?
你在给萨姆打电♥话♥?
Yes.
是的
Is there a problem with my driving, officer?
警官 我开车有问题吗?
Can I see your license, sir?
先生 能给我看一下你的驾照吗?
Sure.
没问题
I thought I was under the limit.
我没有超速
Is there some problem I should know about?
有什么问题我能知道吗?
What’s your business in Millbrook, sir?
先生 你们到密尔布卢克来干什么?
We’re tourists.
我们是来旅游的
And what business did you have at Stall’s Diner today?
你们今天在史多的餐馆里干什么?
We heard the coffee was terrific.
我们听说那里的咖啡真是棒极了
Let me make something clear to you and to Mr. Mulligan.
有些事情我要给你和莫里根先生讲清楚
Uh-huh?
恩?
This is a nice town.
这里是个美丽的小镇
We have nice people here.
我们这里的人也很善良
We take care of our nice people.
我们会保护善良的人们
Do you understand me? Yeah, sure.
你明白了吗? 是的 当然
Don’t let me see you around again.
不要让我在这附近再看到你们
You keep up the good work, officer.
你的工作做的很好 警官
Charles Roarke, Philadelphia.
查里斯·罗克 来自费城
Indicted on three counts of murder.
和三宗谋杀案有关
Frank Mulligan, out of New York…
弗兰克·莫里根 来自纽约
indicted on one count of murder.
和1宗谋杀案有关
Questioned in relation to dozens of acts of violence…
涉嫌和另外几起罪名有关
that you don’t want to hear about.
这些都是你们不想听到的
Both men work for Carl Fogarty.
这两个人都为卡尔·弗加特卖♥♥命
He’s the fella with the eye.
就是那个眼睛有问题的家伙
He spent fifteen years in prison on several counts of assault.
他由于犯过很多袭击罪 在监狱里服刑15年
He’s suspected in half a dozen murders…
他涉嫌和6宗命案有关
and more disappearances.
以及多起失踪案
Tom, these guys are organized crime from the east coast.
汤姆 这些人是来自东海岸的集团化罪犯
Now, they’re the real thing. They’re bad men.
他们来真的 他们不是好人
Jesus. Jesus, honey.
上帝啊 上帝啊 亲爱的
I have to ask you a question.
我想问你一个问题
Are you in some kind of witness protection plan?
你是不是在做一些案件的污点证人?
Sam. Some kind of what?
萨姆 一些什么?
This is no laughing matter, Edie.
我没搞笑 伊迪
Of course he’s not, Sam.
他当然没有 萨姆
I’d just like to hear Tom say that.
我希望听他自己说
OK. No. No, I’m not in a witness program.
好吧 没有 我没有去做污点证人
Those men just have the wrong guy.
他们只是认错了人
They must’ve seen me on TV, and I guess, uh…
我猜他们看到我在电视上
I reminded them of this Johnny guy.
我让他们想了一个叫乔尼的人
Joey. JJoey somebody.
乔依 乔依这个人
I mean, good lord. The idea of me…
我 我的上帝啊 我的想法….
I never honestly believed it, but I had to ask.
我也不相信 但是我要问清楚
I’ve done some research on this, uh, Joey Cusack.
我对乔依·崔瑟克这个人做了点研究
I didn’t find anything.
但是我没找到任何的线索
But there is a Richie Cusack in Philadelphia.
但是在费城有一个叫瑞奇·崔瑟克的人
Apparently, he’s the head…
很显然 他就是那个
of some kind of crime syndicate in that city.
犯罪集团的首脑
Men like this come to our town and start harassing a citizen…
这些人来到我们的小镇来骚扰我们这里的居民
we have to take them seriously.
我们必须严肃的对待这件事情
Sure.
当然
All right. So, if you folks see them coming around…
好的 如果你们看到他们来了的话
you let me know.
你们就告诉我
Will do.
我们会的
I’m sorry, Sam. Do you want a piece of pie or something?
不好意思 萨母 你想来一块派或是其他的什么东西吗?
Ah, no, thanks, Edie.
噢 不了 谢谢 伊迪
I’d love to, but I’ve gotta get back to work.
我想吃 但是我必须要回去工作
Thank you. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来我们这里
Uh, Sam? Thank you.
萨姆? 谢谢
It’s good to know you’re watching out for us.
你能保护我们 我们太高兴了
Come on, Tom.
别客气 汤姆
You know we look out for our own here.
你知道负责这里的安全是我们的工作
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
See ya. Thanks.
回见 谢谢
Don’t worry.
别担心
They’re as good as gone.
他们已经离开这里了
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
It’s over and done with.
一切都过去了
OK.
好的
Honey. Can you get that, hon?
亲爱的 你能接电♥话♥吗 亲爱的?
Come on, come on!
接啊 接啊
Hello?
喂?
The shotgun, Edie! Get the shotgun!
鸟枪 伊迪 快拿鸟枪
Tom, Tom… Tom, what’s wrong?
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆 怎么了?
They’re coming to the house!
他们朝家的方向来了
Who’s coming to the house?
谁朝家里来了?
Just grab it! Do it and be ready!
快去拿 照我说的做 快准备好
OK, stop. Are you serious?
好的 停 你说真的吗?
I’ll be there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶回来
Shit.
妈的
Come on.
快啊
Oh, shit.
噢 妈的
Oh, come on.
噢 快
Come on.
快 快
Edie! Oh.
伊迪 噢
Ohh, fuck. Tom!
噢 妈的 汤姆
Tom. Tom, what’s going on?
汤姆 汤姆 到底怎么了?
L… Huh?
我 啊?
L… I don’t know, baby.
我…我不知道 亲爱的
Jesus.
上帝啊
What’s going on?
怎么了?
I don’t… I don’t know. Ohh.
我不… 我不知道 噢
Let me call Sam, all right?
让我打电♥话♥给萨姆 行吗?
No, don’t. OK.
不 不要了 好吧
L… I don’t even know…
我 我甚至不知道
l… I don’t know why I thought… l…
我 我不知道 为什么我想 我
Mom?
妈妈?
It’s OK, baby.
好了 没什么 乖乖
Yeah. Uh… ha ha. L…
呃 哈 哈
l… l… I think I’m losing my mind.
我 我 我觉得 我快疯了
No, no, no. OK. You’re not losing your mind.
不 不 不 好了 你没疯
You’ve been through some serious trauma, all right?
你只是受了些伤 好了
I’m here for you, baby. We’re all here for you.
我在这里陪你 我这里陪你 亲爱的
It’s all right. It’s gonna be OK.
好了 好了 一切都好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!