You gentlemen are certainly welcome to all of it.
你们做什么都可以
Oh, I know that, asshole, believe me.
混♥蛋♥ 这我知道 相信我
I do know that.
我很清楚
Aah! Shut up, bitch!
啊 闭嘴 婊♥子♥
OK, Billy…
好了 比利
let’s show this asshole we mean business.
让这个混♥蛋♥瞧瞧我们不是说着玩的
What? Her?
什么? 她?
Yes, her.
是的 她
Do her!
杀了她
Aah! Uhh.

I’m telling you, those men were…
我告诉你 那些人
They were going to kill us.
他们要杀掉我们
They were going to kill us, and if it weren’t for Tom…
如果没有汤姆的话 他们就杀掉我们了
He’s a hero.
他真是一个英雄
…in conjunction with several murders in those states.
…和国内几宗谋杀案有关系
Now, Tom Stall is a family man…
汤姆·史多 一个居家男人
with longstanding ties to this community.
长♥期♥工作在社区
Tom Stall was just another hard-working…
汤姆·史多 是一个努力工作的
small business owner and operator…
做小生意的商人
in Millbrook, Indiana, but now…
在印地安那州的密布努克 而现在
Um, one of the guys had a… a gun to my head…
呃 其中有一个拿着枪指着我的头
and Tom… He was amazing. He…
然后汤姆 他真是神了 他
Hi, baby.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey. How you doing?
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么样了?
How are you?
你还好吗?
Are you as sick of hearing about me as I am?
你听到这些关于我的事情不觉得恶心吗?
No, I kind of like it.
不啊 我还挺喜欢
Look. Your picture’s in the paper.
看 你的照片都在报纸上了
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Careful.
小心点
Hi, guys. Mom.
嗨 孩子们 妈妈
Can l… Can I get up now?
我现在能站起来吗?
You got it, Dad? Yeah.
你能行的 爸爸 是的
Way to go, Tommy. We’re all here for you, Tom.
干的好 汤姆 我们都支持你 汤姆
Way to go, Tom.
干的好 汤姆
Hi, sweetie. Oh, that’s so nice.
嗨 宝贝 噢 这太好了
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢大家来到这里
We’re in Millbrook, just outside the home…
我们现在正在密尔布努克州
of American hero Tom Stall…
在美国英雄 汤姆·史多 的家门口
who’s just now returning from the hospital with his family.
他刚和他的家人从医院回来
Mr. Stall, Jenny Wyatt, WRPK news.
史多先生 我是WRPK新闻电视台的珍尼·怀亚特
I have a few questions for you. How did it feel…
我想采访你几个问题
when you saw the guns of those ruthless killers…
当你面队那些无情的杀人狂
pointed directly at you?
拿着枪直指你头的时候 你有什么感觉?
How did it feel? Yeah.
有什么感觉吗? 对
Not very good.
感觉不怎么好
Not very good.
感觉不怎么好
Were you surprised, though…
你自己也不惊讶吗?
by your own reaction to the situation?
在那种情况下你有如此的反映
Uh… what I did was…
呃 我所做的
I mean, anybody would have done that.
我的意思是说 任何人都会这样做
It was just… It was a terrible thing.
那只是一件 一件可怕的事情
I think we’ll all be better off when we get past it.
我觉得这事情都过了 我们最好快点忘掉
Yeah, but you really went beyond what the average…
是啊 但是你比一般人都..
l… I need to… I really need to be with my family.
我想要 我想要和我的家人呆在一起
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m Jenny Wyatt in Millbrook, and that was Tom Stall…
我是珍尼·怀亚特 这就是汤姆·史多
American hero, man of few words.
一个不善言辞的美国民族英雄
Well, I guess that’s all we’re going to get.
好了 我想我们已经采访够了
Man, it’s good to be home.
回家的感觉真是好了
I hope there won’t be too much more of that.
我希望不会再有更多的这类事情了
Hey, Dad, they all just want to interview you…
嘿 爸爸 他们只想采访你
because of what you did.
因为你做了这些事情
You’re a hero, Dad. Ha ha!
你真个英雄 爸爸
No, I’m not.
不 我不是
I just got lucky… very lucky.
我只是运气好 运气很好
This will all blow over…
当他们发现更新更火的新闻时
as soon as they find some other hot story.
这一切就会结束
Yeah. Maybe the Lydons will have another two-headed cow.
是啊 说不定下个新闻就是莱顿发现了双头怪牛
You guys aren’t thinking big enough.
你们的想象力还不够丰富
You could probably do Larry Klng Llve, Dad.
爸爸 你该去做Larry King Live(美国CNN电视采访节目)
That would be cool. Oh, you stop it. Stop it.
那就酷极了 噢 够了 别说了
Look at this… more reporters.
看看 更多的记者
Are they still there?
他们还在哪里吗?
Yeah. Now there’s some car parked across the road.
是啊 街对面停了些车
They’re just sitting there. Huh.
他们就坐在那里 恩
Does anyone want some tea? I’ll take some, Mom.
有人想喝茶吗? 我想喝 妈妈
Yes, please.
我也要
Unh. Aw, jeez.
敖 天哪
Hey, Edie.
嘿 伊迪
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗?
Did you go to the shop? Yes, sir.
你去商店了吗? 是的
Hello. Hey, Bill.
你好 嘿 比利
Hi, honey. Hi, baby. How are you?
嗨 亲爱的 嗨 亲爱的 你好吗?
Oh, I’m all right. What brings you by?
噢 我还好 什么风把你吹过来了?
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我只是想过来看看你怎么样
Doing good. Business is great. Just can’t keep up.
很好 生意好极了 我都忙不过来了
Yeah, it’s busy.
是啊 人真多
Oh, look, more reporters. Nice.
噢 看 更多的记者 真不错
They don’t look like reporters.
他们看起来不像记者
Grilled cheese is ready.
烤奶酪好了
Got fries and a strawberry shake.
拿着薯条和草莓摇摇乐
Hello. Welcome to Stall’s.
你好 欢迎来到史多小店
Would you gentlemen like some coffee?
你们来些咖啡吗?
You’re the hero.
你就是那个英雄
Uh, I don’t know, sir. I was just…
呃 先生 我不知道 我只是
Nah, you’re the big hero.
不 你就是那个大英雄
You sure took care of those two bad men.
你制♥服♥了那两个坏人
I really don’t like talking about it, sir.
先生 我真的不想再谈这个事情了
We’re trying to get back to normal here.
我们只是想回到原来的样子
So, can I offer you gentlemen some coffee?
那么 你们喝咖啡吗?
Sure. Give me some coffee. Make it black…
当然 我要咖啡 黑咖啡
Yes, sir. Joey.
好的 先生 乔依
And… and your friends?
那你的朋友要些什么?
They don’t drink coffee.
他们不喝咖啡
It doesn’t agree with them… Joey.
他们不适合喝咖啡 乔依
Who’s Joey? You are.
谁是乔依? 你就是
My name’s Tom, sir. Of course it is.
先生我的名字叫 汤姆 是的
Mmm. That’s good coffee.
咖啡真不错
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你的赞赏 先生
If I were to find coffee as good in Philadelphia…
我在费城的时候就在寻找这么好的咖啡
but you know that, don’t you, Tom?
你也知道 对吗? 汤姆
No, actually, I don’t. I’ve never been to Philadelphia.
不 实际上我不知道 我从来没去过费城
Pennsylvania? Is that where you gentlemen are from?
宾夕法尼亚州? 你们是从那里来的吗?
Yeah, like you don’t know.
是啊 就像你不知道一样
Sorry. Did… Did we know each other?
不好意思 我们 我们认识吗?
You tell me.
该你告诉我
No.

We don’t know each other.
我们不认识
Come on, Joey. Cut the crap.
乔依 别说废话了
My name is Tom.
我的名字叫汤姆
Joey Cusack. Your name is Joey Cusack.
乔依·崔瑟克 你的名字叫乔依·崔瑟克
You’re from Philly.
你是费城人
Mmhmm. OK. Whatever. Uhhuh.
呃 随便吧
Excuse me, gentlemen, if you’re not going to order anything…
先生 不好意思 如果你们不打算点东西的话
my husband and I would appreciate it…
我和我的丈夫希望
if you would be on your way.
你们自己离开
We ate on the road.
我们在路上已经吃过了
It’s all right.
没什么
It’s OK.
没关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!