Guys, come on. Let’s go.
兄弟们 来 走吧
Good try, Bobby. You was robbed, Bobby.
打的不错 博比. 你被打败了 博比
Everyone hit the showers.
大家都去冲个凉
Awesome. Nice.
太棒了 不错
Good job.
打的好
Guess you think you’re hot shit, huh, Stall?
如你所愿 你出名了 是吗 史多?
What? No, I don’t.
什么? 没 我没有啊
Little hero here, huh?
我们的小英雄 对吧?
Little superstar here.
这里的小明星
Little hero saves the day at the last minute, right?
小英雄在最后一分钟拯救了世界 对吧?
Bobby, it’s just a game, OK?
博比 这只是个比赛而已
It’s just stupid gym class.
只是一场愚蠢的体育课
Who you calling stupid?
你说谁蠢?
Ahem. No, I said gym class was stupid.
呃 我是说体育课很蠢
“No, I said gym class was…”Listen to this little faggot.
“我是说体育课很…”大家听听这个小同性恋说的
Yeah. You’re right.
是啊 你说对了
I’m both little and a faggot.
我既渺小又是同性恋
You got me dead to rights.
你来找我麻烦是为了伸张正义?
Come on, chickenshit, let’s do this.
来啊 娘娘腔 这个这么样?
What would be the point?
你到底要怎么样?
I mean, you win. You win, you win.
我的意思是 算你赢了 你赢了 你赢了
You’ve established your alpha male standing.
你得到了你想要的地位
You’ve established my unworthiness.
你让我变的渺小
But doing violence to me just seems… ahem…
不过这样凶狠的对我 是不是有点..
pointless and cruel, don’t you think?
有点残忍♥和没意思 你不觉得吗?
Let’s do this, you punk bitch.
你这个废物臭婊♥子♥
Shouldn’t that be little punk ass chickenshit faggot bitch?
是不是该说渺小的婊♥子♥同性恋废物?
Chickenshit faggot bitch.
婊♥子♥同性恋废物
Uh-oh.

God!
天啊
Bobby is a chickenshit.
博比才是真的渺小
Hey, good looking.
嘿 帅哥
Where are we going?
我们现在去哪里?
Well, Jack’s studying over at Judy Danvers’…
杰克在朱迪·丹佛斯家学习
and Martha’s taking care of Sarah.
莎拉有马萨在照顾
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
So, where are we going?
那我们去哪里?
We never got to be teenagers together.
我们好久没有年轻的感觉了
Uh-huh.
是吗?
I’m going to fix that.
待会儿你就知道了
What’s going on in there?
你在里面干什么?
Keep your shirt on. I’m coming.
别脱你的衣服 我马上就好
Holy cow.
我的天啊
What?
什么?
Do you need some help with that, big boy?
你需要有人来帮你吗? 帅哥
Uh… maybe.
呃 也许吧
Oh, my God.
噢 我的上帝啊
What have you done with my wife?
你对我的妻子都做了些什么?
Ready? OK!
好了吗? 开始!
Go, Wildcats!
出发吧 野猫!
No wives in here, mister.
先生 这里没有妻子
Wow. Shh.
嗷 唏
Quiet. My parents are in the next room.
小声点 我爸妈都在隔壁
You’re naughty.
你这个淘气鬼
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You are such a bad boy.
你真是个坏孩子
Rah, rah, sis, boom, bah.
好啊 好啊 姐♥妹♥们♥ 好啊 嘣
There wasn’t much of that in high school.
这种东西在中学里可不多见
Ah…

What is it?
怎么了?
I remember the moment I knew you were in love with me.
我还记得我们原来相爱的时候
I saw it in your eyes.
我从你眼睛里看到的
I can still see it.
我到现在都可以看到
Of course you can.
你当然可以
I still love you.
我一直爱着你
I’m the luckiest son of a bitch alive.
我是世上最幸运的混♥蛋♥
You are the best man I’ve ever known.
你是我所认识的最好的男人
There’s no luck involved.
和幸运没有任何关系
You want to go down and get some food or something?
[路人]你想下车去弄点吃的和其他的东西吗?
You ever wonder what kids did for fun…
你想象过一百年前的孩子
on a Saturday night a hundred years ago?
在周末的晚上玩什么吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I guess I always figured…
我原来经常想象
they got into their parents’ wagon…
他们偷偷驾着父母的马车
and went cruising up and down their main drag…
在毒贩和娼妓活动的街上来来回♥回♥
playing loud banjo music and acting like idiots.
像白♥痴♥一样的使劲的弹着班卓琴
So, you think this is as good as it gets?
这个就是你所想象的?
For us? Yeah.
你是说我们吗? 是的
For now.
现在就差不多
Eventually, we… we grow up, we get jobs, we have affairs…
实际上 我们长大了 有了工作 谈恋爱
and we become alcoholics.
还成了经常酗酒的酒鬼
Ahem. You know, sometimes…
呃 你要知道 有时候
you depress me.
你总是让我更沮丧
Hey, that’s what I’m good at.
嘿 我就擅长这个
Give me that.
给我
Hey, isn’t that that Stall faggot?
嘿 那边不是那个姓史多的同性恋吗?
Yeah.
是的
You should go kick his ass.
你该去打他一顿
I’m going to.
我会的
Who the fuck was that?
他妈的 他是谁?
I don’t know, and I don’t want to know.
我不知道 我也不想知道
Can I just say how sick I am of these podunk towns…
这个偏僻的小城让我感到恶心
and the goddamn podunks who live in ’em?
谁会住在这个偏僻的小城里?
Do you think if you keep saying that…
你知道吗 如果你继续这样说的话
it’s actually going to change anything?
这里将会有一些变化
I am so sick of this shit.
这里就是让我感到恶心
Yeah, you made that clear about ten thousand miles ago.
你在10`000英里前就这样说了
Now, if you haven’t got a better idea…
如果现在你没有更好的建议
I don’t want to hear about it anymore.
我不想再听你说这个了
We are so goddamned broke.
我们现在真♥他♥妈♥的穷
Yeah, well…
是啊 那么
that’s easy to fix.
这很容易办
No way.
没门
Come on. Mmmmm.
来吧 不
Are you going to go shoot pool with Jerry?
你今天晚上和吉米一起吗?
Maybe.
可能吧
Thanks, Tom. Thanks, Mick… good as ever.
谢谢 汤姆 谢谢 麦克 你们一直那么棒
There you go.
再见
See you in church.
教堂见
Yep. Have a good evening.
好的 愿你们晚上过的好
You, too. See you tonight, Charlotte.
你也一样 回见 夏洛特
Yeah. See you.
好的 回见
Oh, I’m sorry.
噢 对不起
Aw, it’s all right, old fella.
噢 没关系 老家伙
Just closing up, fellas.
朋友 我们打烊了
Coffee, black.
黑咖啡
The same. I’ll have some pie… some of that lemon meringue pie.
我也一样 我还要些派 要柠檬味的
Guys, guys, I’m sorry. I’m… We’re closed.
朋友们 不好意思 我们打烊了
I said… coffee!
我说了 咖啡
OK.
好吧
I guess we can handle that.
我觉得我们能做好的
It’s not very fresh.
咖啡不是很新鲜
You can go home now, Charlotte.
你可以回去了 夏洛特
Just leave the pie.
我来拿派就是了
Billy…
比利
You’re going to be sticking around for a while, honey.
亲爱的 你要在这里留一会儿
Tom?
汤姆?
Don’t fuckin’ move.
他妈的别动
Sir, we don’t… we don’t carry much cash here.
先生 我们没有 我们没有太多的现金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!