So, we keep headin’ east?
我们继续朝东走?
Yeah, that’s the idea.
是的 就这么想的
Stay out of the big cities?
远离大城市?
Uh-huh.
是啊
I think I’m tired.
我觉得我都厌倦了
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
Here.
拿着
Bring it on up to the office.
把车开到办公室门口
I’m going to go check us out.
我去结♥帐♥
All right.
好的
“With the rushin’ that way”
“我匆匆赶路”
“I had a feeling it was my day”
“有一种感觉 那就是我的生活”
“For one of those nights”
“这么多个日夜”
“When you lose your cool, and you’re feelin’ sorry”
“当你青春不在时 你会感到遗憾”
“You’re ridin’ on sin to the page of a story”
“你所犯的错就像故事书中所写”
“Of another great night in the life of a fool”
“又是蠢人的一天”
What took you so long?
你干什么那么久?
Nothing.
没什么
I had a little trouble with the maid…
我和服务员有点不愉快
but everything’s fine now.
现在好了
Damn.
妈的
8:00.
才8:00
It’s already this hot.
就已经这么热了
How are we fixed for water?
我们还有水吗?
Probably not enough.
可能快不够了
Yeah.
确实是
There’s a cooler in the back in the office.
在办公室后面有一个制冷的饮水机
Hey.
嘿
Aah! Aah! Aah!
啊 啊 啊
Sarah, honey, what’s wrong?
莎拉 亲爱的 怎么了?
What is it, sweetie? Hmm?
怎么了 宝贝?
Daddy. Yeah?
爸爸 恩?
Daddy. Daddy’s here.
爸爸 爸爸在这里
Daddy’s here. There were monsters.
爸爸在这里 我梦到了妖怪
No, sweetie. There’s no such thing as monsters.
不 宝贝 世界上没有妖怪
You were just having a bad dream.
你只是做了一个噩梦
What’s wrong, Dad?
怎么了 爸爸?
Hi, kiddo. Sarah’s just having a bad dream.
嗨 老兄 莎拉做了个噩梦而已
I saw monsters, Jack.
我看到妖怪 杰克
Monsters?
妖怪?
What kind?
什么样子的?
I don’t know. They came out of my closet…
我不知道 它们从我的衣柜里钻了出来
and then they were in the shadows.
然后 他们一直在黑影里
Mmm, shadow monsters.
噢 黑影妖怪
Well, they look pretty scary…
好吧 它们看起来是有点可怕
but they really can’t do anything…
但是他们什么事情也不能做
especially when the lights are on.
尤其是当光照在它们身上的时候
They’re scared of the light.
他们怕光
What happened, baby?
怎么了 宝贝?
You OK? I’m OK.
你还好吧? 我很好
Sarah had a bad dream about monsters.
莎拉刚才做梦 梦到了妖怪
Oh. And I was telling her…
噢 我正在给她说
that there’s no such thing as monsters.
实际上没有妖怪这种东西
I’m going to turn on my night light just in case.
我打开手电筒以防万一
That sounds like a brilliant solution.
听起来是个不错的主意
Hey, Jack? Hey, Mom?
嘿 杰克? 嘿 妈妈?
Morning.
早上好
Morning, baby.
早上好 宝贝
Hey, hon, the pick up still won’t start.
嘿 亲爱的 今天早上没有车来接我
You mind dropping me off on the way in?
你不介意顺路把我带过去?
Sure.
好的
Did you feed Burrow? Yeah, I fed him.
你喂了巴洛了吗? 是的 已经喂了
All right. Good.
好的 很好
The night light worked, didn’t it?
手电筒有作用吗?
I got it, Dad.
我自己来 爸爸
What do you got going today, Jack?
今天你准备干什么 杰克?
Uh, nothing much. A math test in a few days…
没什么 还有几天就数学考试了
and I think we’re playing baseball in gym class today…
今天体育课的时候要打棒球
so I can look forward to sucking hard in right field.
我希望我今天能打的更好
Well, just remember…
好的 只要记住
don’t let the hitter get the ball over your head…
别让击球手把球打飞过你的头
Unless it’s out of the park.
除非是打出了场地
Well, yeah.
是啊
I get off early today. All I have…
我今天可以早点下班 我今天的工作只是
is the Watsons-Willard Day bride’s tractor sale.
沃森威尔得拖拉机销♥售♥宴
You want me to pick you up?
你想要我来接你吗?
Yeah.
是的
Then we can go to the drive-in and make out tonight.
我们可以坐在汽车里看电影 然后解决一些事情
There hasn’t been a drive-in here…
自从70年代就
since the early seventies, but…
这里没有免下车影院了 但是
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Have a good one. You, too.
过的愉快 你也是
Morning. Derek.
早上好 德里克
Hey, Tom. Morning, Joseph.
嗨 汤姆 早上好 约瑟夫
That’s wild.
真是疯狂
Hey, Tom. Morning, Pat.
嗨 汤姆 早上好 帕特
Hey, Mick. Tom.
嘿 麦克 汤姆
Charles is going to be a little late this morning.
查利今天早上要稍微晚些到
Is he drunk again? Yeah, I guess.
他又喝醉了? 是啊 我猜也是.
Hey, who’s the craziest woman you ever dated?
嘿 你约会过最疯狂的女人是谁?
Me?
我?
Yeah. Mick and me, we were talking…
是啊 麦克和我正在谈论
about some of the girls we went with.
原来和我们在一起过的女人
Uhhuh. He once dated a girl…
噢 有次他和一个女人约会
who used to attack him in the middle of the night.
那个女的在半夜企图袭击他
She what? Yeah.
她怎么了? 是啊
She used to have these crazy goddamn dreams…
她经常做一些莫名其妙的梦
where instead of her boyfriend…
梦见她的男朋友
I was some kind of demented killer.
变成了精神错乱的杀人狂
I woke up one night, she stuck a goddamn fork in my shoulder.
有天半夜我醒来 她居然把一把叉子插在我的肩膀上
You’re kidding me. No. I’m spurting blood.
你在开玩笑吧 没有 我血溅当场
She’s sitting there crying…
她就坐在那里
going,”Baby, I love you, I love you.”
哭说着”亲爱的 我爱你 我爱你”
So, what happened? You broke up with her, right?
然后怎么了? 你和他分手了 对吧?
No, I married her.
没有 我和她结了婚.
Hey, it lasted six years.
嘿 还在一起6年
Nobody’s perfect, Tom.
人非圣贤 汤姆
I guess not.
我不这样认为
Strike this guy out. We got ’em. Let’s go.
把这家伙打出局 我们准备好 开始
Yeah. Yeah.
耶 耶
Two out.
2次 出局
One winning run coming right up, boys.
这局赢了 欢呼吧 兄弟们
Go, Bobby! Whoo!
加油 博比 呼
It’s all right, Billy.
没关系 比利
Look alive, look alive.
注意 注意
Yeah!
耶
Ball.
得球
Yeah, that’s it.
耶 居然这样
He’s got nothing. He’s got nothing.
他什么都没打到 他什么都没打到
Let’s go, let’s go. One more. Come on, now.
准备 准备 再来一次 加油
Come on, Bobby.
加油 博比
Yeah. He’s yours, he’s yours.
耶 你吃定他了
Oh! Whoo!
噢 呼
Whoo! Easy, Jack. Come on, Jack.
呼 对你来说简单 杰克 加油 杰克
Don’t drop it, Jack!
别放弃 杰克
That’s yours. Come on. Jinx, Jackie boy!
你接的住 杰克 杰克 你这个倒霉蛋
Oh! Oh!
噢 噢
Game over! Yellows win. Let’s go, guys.
比赛结束 黄队赢了 走吧
Taylor, Dietrich, you’re on equipment. Let’s go.
泰勒 戴尔切克 你们拿好器材 走吧