I have to go to Berlin.
我得去柏林
I’ll come with you.
我和你一起去
Franz!
弗兰兹
You’re doing no one any good.
你这样对谁都没好处
No one.
对谁都没好处
This could be the last opportunity to abandon this…
这可能是你最后的机会放弃你这
senseless position.
毫无意义的立场
If you do…
如果你放弃
Franz.
弗兰兹
I will at once petition the court
我马上请求法庭
to stay the execution of your sentence,
暂缓执行你的判决
but it must be done without delay.
但必须立刻决定
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Now.
立刻
I’m sticking my neck out here.
我在拿自己冒险
This could jeopardize my career…
这可能会危及到我的事业
my personal safety.
我的人身安全
The charges would be dropped, I’m sure, if you just…
我相信他们会撤销指控只要你
change your stand.
改变立场
I beg you to.
我求你了
The war may soon be over.
战争可能很快就会结束
You might…
你可能
You might never have to face a situation
你可能根本不会
that would call on you to do what you oppose.
被征召去做你反对的事
My love.
我的爱人
Franz.
弗兰兹
Don’t you see what’s coming?
你不知道会有什么后果吗
There’s not much time!
时间不多了
God doesn’t care what you say, only what’s in your heart.
上帝不在乎你说什么只在乎你的内心
Say the oath and think what you like.
宣誓之后随便你怎么想
Do you understand?
你懂我吗
I love you.
我爱你
Whatever you do.
无论你做什么
Whatever…
无论
comes.
发生什么
I’m with you.
我都支持你
Always.
永远都是
Do what is right.
做正确的事
No! Let me go!
不放开我
You said,
祢说
“Knock.
“叩门
It will be opened.
就给你们开门
Ask.
祈求
It will be given.”
就给你们”
You’ve always been good to me.
你一直对我很好
And to my son.
对我儿子也是
And I’ve…
而我
Forgive me!
原谅我
You.

You love him more than I do.
祢比我更爱他
Give him courage.
请给予他勇气
Wisdom.
智慧
Strength.
力量
Father…
神父
Tomorrow it will be done.
明天就行刑
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你神父
Now, my dear children…
我亲爱的孩子们
When mother reads this letter to you,
妈妈给你们读这封信时
your father will be dead.
你们的爸爸已经死了
Through God’s grace we’ll soon meet again.
上帝恩典我们很快会再见
Dearest wife and mother…
亲爱的妻子和母亲
It was not possible for me to free you from the sorrows
我无法让你们摆脱
that you’ve endured for me.
因我而起的悲痛
And now,
今后
oh, my dear ones,
我爱的人们
don’t forget me in your prayers.
记得为我祈祷
I pray for you.
我会在另一个世界
From the other side.
为你们祈祷
What do I write?
要写什么
Franz.
弗兰兹
Franz.
弗兰兹
A time will come when we will know
总有一天我们会明白
what all this is for.
这一切都是为了什么
And there will be no mysteries. We will know…
到时候我们不会再疑惑我们会知晓
why…
活着的
we live.
意义
We’ll come together.
我们会重聚
We’ll plant orchards.
种果树
Fields.
耕田
We’ll build the land back up.
重新在这片土地上生活
Franz.
弗兰兹
I’ll meet you there.
我们还会再见
In the mountains.
在那群山之间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!