Oh, yeah.
是啊
No one will help us.
没人帮我们
Well, we do it on our own.
那我们就自己干
Sister?
妹妹
Yes.
来
Come on. Come on.
快拉
Okay.
好了
Dear wife,
亲爱的妻子
I still can’t say how my future will unfold.
我还是说不准我的未来会如何
What comes next is seldom better.
接下来恐怕不会有好事发生
And still, now begins the month of June.
不过如今已经进入六月了
The most beautiful month.
最美的月份
Nature does not notice the sorrow
大自然不会注意到
that has come over the people.
笼罩着人们的悲伤
Though I cannot see much here,
虽然我身处此处无法看到
I imagine that everything
但我想家乡的一切
is a more lovely green than in past years.
一定都比往年更郁郁葱葱
At dawn,
黎明的时候
we can hear blackbirds singing loudly outside our windows.
我们能听见百舌鸟在窗外大声鸣啼
They seem to have more freedom
它们看起来更加自♥由♥
and to know more of peace and happiness,
也更能体会平静与安乐
though they are only unreasoning animals
虽然相对人类来说
than we humans do.
它们只是没有理智的动物
We, who have the gift of understanding.
我们人类有着理解世界的能力
You gave me back more than I gave you.
你给我磨出来的比我原先给你的要多
I found a fellow here
我在这里遇到了
from my training days.
训练时认识的伙伴
Franz?
弗兰兹
Franz!
弗兰兹
Look at you.
是你
What have you done? You’re a criminal!
你干了什么变成罪犯了
He lifts the spirits of the other fellows.
他能振奋其他人的精神
We’re getting on just fine.
我们在这里挺好的
Good, bad, together.
好的坏的都在一起
He asks about our family.
他会问起我们的家庭
Don’t you worry.
别担心
Trouble lasts a day.
烦心事不会超过一天的
Yeah, eat. Eat. Eat.
吃吧吃吧
Is that all you have? Yeah.
你只有这点吗是的
Have you heard of the Scharfrichter?
你听说过刽子手吗
The one who chops off your head?
就是把人斩首那个家伙
He’s a very well-dressed man.
他是个穿着光鲜的家伙
He comes and he has a…
他来的时候
a big hat.
总是戴着大帽子
He is a man of good taste.
他很有品味
He cuts your head, but it’s a clean cut,
他砍掉人的头干净利落
and before you can think a thought, just…
你都来不及多想
I wonder how it feels.
我想知道那是什么感觉
Maybe your body’s old, your head is young,
也许你的身体已经老了脑袋还年轻
and you see your head flying away.
你看着自己的脑袋飞走
And your old arms…
你老去的双臂
they reach up
向上伸去
to the head.
向脑袋伸去
And they’re still in chains.
双手都还戴着镣铐
And you take this young head…
你接住这个年轻的脑袋
and you put it back on your body.
将它放回你的身体
And you open your eyes…
然后你睁开双眼
and the chains are gone!
镣铐就不见了
But what happens then?
不过那之后会怎么样呢
Maybe you’ll see the moon.
也许你会看见月亮
Or the stars.
或者看见星星
You know, even if it rains,
即便下雨了
the sun is shining.
太阳仍然照耀着
The sun
太阳照耀着
shines on good
善人
and evil
恶人
the same.
没有区别
There are more chains than mad dogs.
锁链比疯狗还要多
I wish I’d had a wife.
真希望我有妻子
And a farm.
还有农场
And apple trees.
还有许多苹果树
And a cherry tree.
再加一棵樱桃树
And…
也许
maybe some grapes.
还有一些葡萄
We could do our own wine.
我们可以自己酿酒
White wine.
白葡萄酒
And red wine. One red wine for the winter.
还有红葡萄酒冬天喝红葡萄酒
And white wine for the summer.
夏天喝白葡萄酒
We would not drink too much.
我们不会喝太多
We would pray. And work.
我们会祈祷然后干活
But sometimes…
但有时
Sometimes, a little drink is good.
有时喝点酒也挺好的
Sometimes…
有时
we would go to church.
我们会去教堂
And sometimes not. Sometimes…
有时不去有时
we’d stay at home.
我们会待在家里
And we’d make music.
玩玩音乐
Do you have anything to say
你有什么要为
in your defense?
自己辩护的吗
We’ll have a short recess.
我们暂时休庭
Come in.
进来
Please, uh…
请你们
Sit down.
坐下
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you imagine that anything you do
你认为你可以做些什么
will change the course of this war?
改变这场战争的进程吗
That anyone outside this court will ever hear of you?
除了这个法庭还有会人知道你吗
No one will be changed.
你改变不了任何人
The world will go on as before.
这个世界也不会有所不同
Your actions may even
你的行为造成的结果
have the opposite effect of what you intend.
甚至可能与你想要的截然相反
Someone else will take your place.
会有别人取代你
Do you judge me?
你在评判我吗
I don’t judge you.
我不会评判你
I’m not saying,
我不会说
“He’s wicked.
“他是邪恶的
I am right.”
我才是对的”
I don’t know everything.
我不是无所不知
A man…
人
may do wrong.
可能会做错事
And…
而且
he can’t get out of it.
无法摆脱后果
To make his life clear.
无法挽回人生
Maybe… he’d like to go back but he can’t.
也许他想回头但他回不了头
But…
但是
I have this feeling inside me…
我心中有一种感觉
that I can’t do
我不能做
what I believe is wrong.
我认为不对的事
Do you have a right to do this?
你有权这么做吗
Do I have a right not to?
我有权不这么做吗
The judgment of this court is…
本庭宣判
death.
死刑
So today they pronounced the sentence.
今天他们宣判了
But they still
但他们仍然
have to confirm it.
需要确认一下
Sign the paper in your cell.
回牢房♥后在那份文件上签字
You’ll go free. I can work it out.
你就能恢复自♥由♥我能想办法
弗兰兹·亚戈斯塔特
诚恳签署
It’s from his lawyer!
他的律师寄来的
They’ve condemned him to death.
他们判了他死刑