These men…
这些人
have no friends.
没有朋友
No loving hand to hold theirs.
没有人关心支持他们
What are you here for?
你为什么被关进来
Treason.
叛国罪
They’ve seen sorrow.
他们经历过悲伤
Shame.
耻辱
Destruction.
毁灭
What strong hearts.
多么坚强的心灵
When you give up the idea
当你放弃了
of surviving at any price…
不惜一切代价活下去的想法
a new light floods in.
新的光芒便会照耀着你
Once you were in a rush…
过去你匆匆忙忙
always short of time.
总是没有时间
Now you have all you need.
现在你有的是时间了
Once you never forgave anyone…
过去你从不原谅他人
judged people without mercy.
无情地对他人指手划脚
Now you see your own weakness…
现在你看清了自己的软弱
so you can understand the weakness of others.
也就能够理解他人的软弱了
Do you think…
你认为
I did this?
这是我造成的吗
He used to be different.
他过去不是这样的
He changed when he met you.
遇到你之后他就变了
My dear children…
我亲爱的孩子们
I thought of you especially, Corpus Christi Sunday.
今天是圣体圣血节我格外想念你们
The bells ringing
钟声飘荡在
over the fields.
田野之上
I would have loved to have seen you
我要是能看到你们头戴花冠的样子
with your crowns of flowers.
一定会很高兴吧
Your devoted father greets you,
你们慈爱的父亲从远方
from far away.
向你们致以问候
Dear husband…
亲爱的丈夫
Loving greetings to you on this Sunday.
在这个周日向你致以亲切的问候
We’re all concerned about you.
我们都很担心你
Hopefully, things are not going poorly.
希望你的情况不会太糟
The girls send greetings.
女儿们也向你问好
Loisi says they will give you kisses together.
洛伊西说她们要一起亲吻你
I’m always with you in thought.
我心中永远支持你
I can go to Salzburg.
我可以去萨尔茨堡
Papa offered to come with me.
爸爸提出与我同行
Fear overcomes me.
恐惧战胜了我
I know it should not.
我知道这是不应该的
Trust in the triumph of the good.
相信良善会获胜
No evil can happen to a good man.
好人必有好报
Not a sparrow falls to Earth,
没有哪一只麻雀掉在地上
but He knows it.
是祂所不知道的
I’m sorry.
很遗憾
A father…
父亲
loves his child.
爱他的孩子
A father
父亲
wants his child to be happy.
希望他的孩子幸福
For life not to touch her.
希望她免受生活的困苦
And you…
而你
such a good child.
是个好孩子
Franz, too.
弗兰兹也是
Better to suffer injustice than to do it.
忍♥受不公正总比制♥造♥不公正要好
I’ve been appointed by the court
法庭指派我
to be your defense attorney.
作为你的辩护律师
As I understand, your resistance is
据我了解你的反抗
specifically to serving in combat.
是针对在战斗中服役
But I believe if you were to accept medical service,
但我相信如果你能接受从事医疗服务
you would work
如果你愿意在医院
as an orderly in a hospital, that sort of thing.
做个护工之类的
They would probably drop these charges.
他们很可能就会撤销起诉
Will I be required to swear loyalty to Hitler?
我会被要求宣誓效忠希♥特♥勒♥吗
Oh, words!
几句话而已
I mean, no one takes that sort of thing seriously. Hmm?
没有人会把这种事当真的
I can’t.
我做不到
You are a stubborn man.
你真是个固执的人
See here, I am going to leave this paper with you.
看我把这份文件留给你
Keep it with you.
你把它收好
Sign,
签了字
and you will go free.
你就自♥由♥了
But I am free.
但我是自♥由♥的
So… why am I here?
那我来这里干什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
You… my shepherd.
祢我的牧者
You make me lie down in green pastures.
祢让我安歇在青草地上
By the river of life.
在生命的河边
You… my strength.
祢我的力量
You show me the path.
你指引我的道路
You… our light.
祢我们的光
Darkness is not dark to you.
黑暗无法将祢遮蔽
Bring us to your eternal light.
带领我们走向祢的永恒之光
To you.
走向祢
The true.
真理
The never-failing light.
永远不灭的光
You call me your brother.
你说我是你的弟兄
Father.
天父
To you I cry.
我向祢哭泣
My rock.
我的磐石
My fortress.
我的堡垒
I can do as I like with you.
我想对你怎么样都可以
Nobody would know. Nobody would care.
没有人会知道没有人会在意
Nobody’d lift a hand to stop me.
没有人会费心阻止我
Who sees us.
祢看着我们
Give me strength.
给我力量
To follow you.
去追随你
Spirit…
圣灵
Lead me.
引领我
Show me.
教导我
Lord…
主啊
You do nothing.
祢无动于衷
Where are you?
祢在哪里
Why did you create us?
祢为何创造我们
Have the persecuted
被迫♥害♥者
received the kingdom of heaven?
已经被天国接受了吗
The meek inherited the earth?
温驯的人接管了凡世吗
The wise deceive us.
聪明的人蒙骗我们
Afraid.
让我们害怕
I was once like you.
我曾经和你一样
Confess it.
承认吧
Your God has no pity.
你的神毫无怜悯
He left us. Abandoned us.
他离开了我们他抛弃了我们
Like he did your Christ.
就像他抛弃了基♥督♥一样
His son!
他自己的儿子
How far we are from having our daily bread.
我们距离安稳的生活多么遥远
How far from being delivered
我们还要多久
from evil!
才能脱离邪恶
If we could only see the beginning of his kingdom.
假如我们能看到天国的起始就好了
The dawn!
一切的黎明
But…
但是
Nothing.
什么也没有
Nothing ever!
从来都什么也没有
Why give your life for them?
为什么要为他们献出你的生命
Your man died in vain.
祢的子民白白死去
He came.
祂降临过
And it was all for nothing.
而那一切都毫无意义
We had 20 centuries of failure.
过去的二十个世纪全是挫败
We need a successful saint.
我们需要一位成功的圣人