My dear wife.
亲爱的妻子
I know you fear for me,
我知道你替我担惊受怕
but my burden is light.
但我没有负担
When I compare my suffering to that of other people,
当我把自己受的苦难和别人作比较
I see that mine is the smallest of crosses.
我发现我的苦难是世间最小的
It is horrible what they have suffered.
他们所经受的可怕至极
You have to remember
你要牢记
what you knew in a better hour.
你对好时光的记忆
Spring has come.
春天已至
My three little girls will already be
我的三个小女儿应该会
running barefoot, picking flowers.
光着脚奔跑采摘鲜花
It would be better to tell them
最好告诉他们
where their father is than to tell them stories.
爸爸去哪了不要编故事
The fresh green of the grass is good for a person.
草色新绿对人有益
Someone with freedom might not notice it.
自♥由♥之人可能很难注意到
Greetings to Mother, to you,
问候母亲和你
the girls and all.
女儿们以及所有人
See you again.
再见
Dear husband.
亲爱的丈夫
Greetings in God,
以上帝之名问候
who will make everything right again.
祂会让一切重回正轨
Greetings from your three little women.
来自家里三个小姑娘的问候
They say to tell you only
她们说只告诉你
about the good things they’re doing.
她们很听话
Of course.
当然了
But I wouldn’t surprise you by telling you about their disobedience.
但我告诉你她们不听话你也一定不会惊讶
I have to scold the girls.
我不得不训斥她们
They’re always demanding my attention.
她们总是寻求我的注意
Rosi’s always asking about you.
罗西总是问起你
When we are going to bed,
我们准备睡觉的时候
she says,
她说
“Leave the door unlocked
“不要锁门
so Papa can come in.”
这样爸爸就能进来”
At meals,
吃饭的时候
“Save some for Papa.”
“给爸爸留点吃的”
She sang a song for you.
她为你唱了一首歌♥
Wondered if you could hear.
不知道你能不能听到
Rosi wanted to take your picture to bed with her tonight.
今晚罗西想把你的照片拿到床上
You were supposed to sleep beside her.
本该是你躺在她的身边
I told her that when father comes home, he will.
我告诉她等爸爸回家后就会陪她
Good night.
晚安
Warm greetings from your loving wife,
来自爱你的妻子的亲切问候
Fani.
法妮
You may leave us alone.
你可以走了
Have a seat.
坐吧
What good do you think your defiance is doing anyone?
你觉得你的反抗对谁有好处吗
You think it will change the course of things?
你觉得这样能改变事情的走向吗
You think the authorities are aware of you?
你觉得当局注意到你了吗
That your protests will come to their attention?
你觉得你的抗♥议♥会吸引他们的注意吗
Do you think anyone will know of it? Ever hear?
你觉得会有人听说这件事吗
No one knows what goes on behind these walls. No one.
没人知道这些高墙背后的事没人
What purpose does it serve?
有什么意义
Does it make no difference
战争正义与否
if this war is just or unjust?
没有什么区别吗
You shine their shoes.
你为他们擦鞋
You fill their sandbags.
为他们填沙袋
Are you innocent?
你是无辜的吗
What is it?
是什么
Pride?
傲慢
Are you better than the rest?
你就高人一等吗
Are you alone wise?
就你最有智慧吗
How do you know what is good or bad?
你怎么区分善恶
You know better than I?
你就比我更懂吗
Did heaven tell you this?
是上帝告诉你的吗
Heard a voice?
听到了圣音
There’s a difference,
我们无法避免的苦难
between the kind of suffering we can’t avoid
和我们选择的苦难
and the suffering we choose.
这两者是有区别的
You’ve forgotten what the world looks like.
你已经忘了这世界的样子
The light.

The sky.
天空
I didn’t make this world the way it is.
不是我把世界变成这个样子的
And neither did you.
也不是你
We all have blood on our hands.
我们的手都沾上了血
No one is innocent.
没人是无辜的
Crime, bloodshed everywhere.
到处都有犯罪和流血事件
He who created this world…
祂创造了这个世界
he created evil.
也创造了邪恶
Conscience makes cowards of us all.
良知使我们变成了懦夫
Take care, my friend.
保重朋友
The Antichrist is clever.
那个反基♥督♥者很聪明
He uses a man’s virtues…
他利用人的道德
to mislead him.
来误导人
Dearest wife…
最亲爱的妻子
I leave for Berlin 13 a.m.
我下午一点出发去柏林
Have no concerns about me.
别担心我
Pray for me.
为我祈祷
15公里
柏林
Look down.
往下看
Down.
坐下
Up.
起来
Dear husband…
亲爱的丈夫
Your letter of May 7th has arrived.
你5月7日写的信已经收到
Many thanks.
非常感谢
The well went dry on Thursday.
周四水井干了
We need a good rain.
我们需要一场大雨
What I feared has come.
我担忧的事已经发生了
I have found no one to assist with the work,
我找不到人帮忙干活
except for Resie.
只有蕾茜
Strohofer stole beets from our field.
斯托霍夫偷我们田里的甜菜
I hear nothing but your voice.
我只能听到你的声音
I visited the widow.
我去拜访了那位寡妇
Maria.
玛莉亚
She hadn’t spoken with anyone in two weeks.
她两周没和人说话了
The new hay gives me hope.
新的干草给了我希望
The scent in the barn.
谷仓里的气味
The wind.

The wheat.
麦子
The sky.
天空
He won’t send us more than we can bear.
祂不会施予我们不可承受之重
Excuse me, can you tell me…
打扰一下你能告诉我
The Colonel must be consulted.
必须要请示上校
May I meet with him?
我可以见他吗
A busy man.
他很忙
But phone, make an appointment.
但你可以打电♥话♥预约
I’ve tried to,
我打过了
but my call isn’t answered.
但没人接电♥话♥
That surprises me.
我很吃惊
The problem must be on your side.
一定是你那边的问题
The telephone works quite well up here.
我们这里的电♥话♥很正常
Then… how can I make an appointment?
那我怎么才能预约呢
You don’t answer my letters.
你们不给我回信
It took me two days to get here.
我花了两天才来到这里
It’s a very difficult journey.
一路上非常艰难
Most beloved wife…
我最爱的妻子
Once again, warm greetings from your loving husband.
爱你的丈夫又一次向你致以亲切的问候
I’ll write a few words,
我要写几句
just as they come from my heart.
真心实意的话
Even though I am writing them with bound hands,
尽管我写字的双手被束缚着
it’s still better than if my will were bound.
但这还是比自♥由♥意志被束缚要好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!