I thought that we could build our nest high up…
我以为我们能把巢筑得高高的
in the trees.
筑在树上
Fly away, like birds…
像鸟一样展翅高飞
to the mountains.
飞向群山
二战期间每一位被征召的奥地利士兵
都被要求宣誓效忠希♥特♥勒♥
Potatoes. Potatoes.
土豆土豆
We have so many already.
我们已经有很多了
Remember the day when we first met?
记得我们初遇那天吗
You were shy like now.
你就和现在一样害羞
I remember.
我记得
That motorcycle.
那辆摩托车
My best dress.
我最好的裙子
You looked at me…
你看向我
and I knew.
我就知道了
How simple life was then.
那时生活多么简单
It seemed no trouble could reach our valley.
似乎没有麻烦能波及我们的山谷
We lived above the clouds.
我们生活在云端
My sister came to live with us.
我姐姐来和我们一起生活
He likes you.
他喜欢你
We had our home.
我们有家
Your mother,
你母亲
our family,
我们一家
our village,
我们的村庄
Radegund.
拉迪刚
Dear Fani,
亲爱的法妮
warm greetings to you from your Franz in training.
爱你的弗兰兹于训练中向你亲切问候
This week, I have things easy.
这周我过得很轻松
In the mornings, riding on a motorcycle.
早上骑摩托车
For me, it’s entertaining.
对我来说很愉快
Hello, mountains!
群山好
I would love to hear your singing again.
我想再次听到你的歌♥声
Hello, sun!
太阳好
I’m looking forward to our reunion.
我期待我们的重聚
I met a fellow here.
我在这里认识一个人
His name is Waldland.
他叫瓦德兰德
How are you doing this? Well…
你怎么做的这个嘛
In two months of training…
训练了两个月
No pretense about him.
他一点不虚伪
♪ I wish that I could be a little mouse in the cornfield ♪
♪ 我希望我是麦田里一只小老鼠 ♪
Always smiling.
总是笑着
♪ And I would be out there in the… ♪
♪ 我会在外面 ♪
♪ Sometimes I wish ♪
♪ 有时我希望 ♪
♪ I could be a little bird… ♪
♪ 我是只小鸟 ♪
My dear husband,
亲爱的丈夫
they say that France has surrendered.
他们说法国投降了
They’re sending farmers home…
要让农民回家
for now at least.
至少暂时是这样
Is it true?
是真的吗
Sister’s lonely.
姐姐很寂寞
I wish she had someone like you.
真希望她有一个像你这样的人
We could use you here.
我们这里需要你
To break in the calf.
训练小牛
The harvest comes nearer.
丰收越来越近了
We burned the bad weeds.
我们烧了杂草
I got some piglets from Mossbauer.
我从莫斯鲍尔那里买♥♥了些小猪仔
Four weeks old.
四周大
With warm greetings to you…
向你亲切问候
Your loving wife,
爱你的妻子
Fani.
法妮
Oh, my wife,
我的妻子啊
what’s happened to our country?
我们的祖国是怎么了
To the land we love?
我们深爱的土地是怎么了
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
Inside.
在屋里
Papa’s coming for you!
爸爸来抓你们啦
What is it?
怎么了
I’ve just been called up.
我被征召了
We thought there would be peace,
我们以为和平年代来了
but this war goes on.
但战争还在继续
I don’t know why.
我不明白为什么
Do you believe in what we’re fighting for?
你相信我们为什么而战吗
Not really.
并不
He did what he had to.
他做了他必须做的事
He was not content to watch his nation go under.
他不满足于眼看着自己的祖国垮台
Before he came, it all was in a state of collapse.
他掌权之前国家濒临崩溃
A Babylon!
像巴比伦一样
We worshipped foreign gods.
我们崇信外族神明
You’re drunk.
你喝醉了
No!
没有
And I am not your friend. I am your Mayor!
我不是你的朋友我是你的市长
And now they tell us
如今他们告诉我们
to spare these other races.
放过其他种族
Degraded.
太堕落了
So contemptible they can no longer despise themselves!
如此可鄙他们甚至无法再鄙视自己
They sow the earth with salt.
他们把盐撒到土里
Instead of a world, there is a department store.
百货商店取代了世界
Foreigners swarm over our streets.
外国人蜂拥到我们的街头巷尾
Immigrants who don’t care for the past,
外国移♥民♥他们不在乎历史
only for what they can grab.
只在乎他们能捞到什么
This is what happens when a world…
这就是世界
when a world dies.
世界毁灭的景象
Men survive.
人活了下来
But their life is gone.
但生活不在了
Their life is gone.
生活不在了
Their reason for living.
他们活下去的原因
The mask is off.
剥掉了伪装
I fear for my family.
我担心家人
Mother’s old.
母亲老了
Yeah.
是啊
I hope she dies soon.
希望她快点过世
Don’t they know evil when they see it?
他们分辨不出邪恶吗
We’re used to it now.
我们现在习惯了
Crime.
犯罪
No shame.
没有羞耻
Be careful.
当心
Father, if they call me up, I can’t serve.
神父如果他们征召我我不能去服役
We’re killing innocent people.
我们在杀害无辜的人
Raiding other countries.
袭击其他国家
Preying on the weak.
掠夺弱者
Now the priests call them heroes, even saints.
牧师称那么做的士兵为英雄
The soldiers that do this.
甚至圣人
It might be that the other ones are the heroes.
或许敌人才是英雄
The ones who defend their homes against the invaders.
那些保卫家园抵御侵略者的人
Have you spoken with anyone else?
你和其他人说过这话吗
Your wife? No.
你的妻子没有
Family?
家人
Don’t you think you ought to consider the consequences of your actions?
你不觉得你该考虑自己行为的后果吗
For them?
为他们着想
You’d almost surely be shot.
你很有可能会被枪毙
Yes.
是的
Your sacrifice
你的牺牲
would benefit no one.
对谁都没好处
I’ll speak with the Bishop, about your case.
我会把你的情况告知主教
A wiser man than I.
他比我更有智慧
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢您
These last weeks, you’re different.
最近几周你都不太对劲
What is it?
怎么了
Morning.
早上好
We are collecting for the war effort.
我们正在为战争募捐