-他去我的俱乐部 -都怪你
-He’s gone to my club, has he? -Yeah! it’s all your fault.
-干嘛 -被邀请去那赌场
-What? -Gettin’ invites to gambling clubs and all that.
现在他一定在狂欢
He’s probably in the middle of some orgy by now.
狂欢
An orgy? Orgy!
-但 但 我怎么办 -你太老了
-But-But-But what about me? -You’re too old.
先生 还要香槟吗
Encore de champagne, monsieur?
好 我再喝点香槟
Oh, yeah. And I’ll have some more champagne as well.
麦卡尼罗爵 爱尔兰贵族
Lord John McCartney-millionaire Irish peer.
-当然有钱 -不知道
-Filthy rich, of course. -Oh, I don’t know.
倒是蛮干净的
He looks quite clean to me.
举止端庄点
Come out, you lot. Try to act with a bit of decorum.
这是高级地方
This is a posh place.
知道 我们上过课
We know how to behave. We’ve had lessons.
抱歉 会员或受邀者才能进入
I’m sorry, sir. Members and invited guests only.
-我们是 -喔 是
-Aye. Well, uh… -Oh, yes.
我跟他们一起 我是林哥的姐姐
I’m with them. I’m Ringo’s sister.
抱歉 有看见一个老先生吗
Excuse me. Have you got a little old man here?
-麦卡尼男爵 -他又来了
-Do you mean Lord McCartney? -Oh, he’s at it again.
-我是他爷爷 我是说 -抓住他
-Look, I’m his grandfather. I mean… -Get him.
-歌♥舞表演来了 -走
-It must be the dolly floor show! -Let’s go.
放开我 我不认识这群流氓
Put me down! Who are these ruffians? I never saw them before in me life.
先别走 各位 付完帐单
Before you go, gentlemen, there’s a little matter of the bill.
我来
I’ll take care of that.
180英镑
180 pounds?
不 是金币
I beg your pardon. Guineas.
男爵 这是你赢的190英镑
Your winnings, milord… £190.
-还要找我钱 -衣帽间费用
-What about me change? -Cloak room charge.
来的快 去的快
Oh, well. Easy come, easy go.
恩
Well?
早安 主人
Guten Morgen, mein Herr.
我需要同情
Kénnen Sie noch ein Tee haben?
来了个英国人 早安
Ah, die filthy Englander. Guten Morgen.
早
Keep Britain tiny.
-别这样 乔治 -想都别想
-Aw, go on, George. -Don’t be ridiculous.
你答应我的
But you said I could.
一想到我就抓狂
Honestly, me mind boggles at the very idea.
一个成人竟没用过刮胡刀
A grown man, and you haven’t shaved with a safety razor.
不能怪我 我一直用电动的
It’s not my fault. I come from a long line of electricians.
别想在我身上实验
Well, you’re not practicing on me.
好吧 你刮给我看
All right then. But show us.
来吧
Oh, come on then.
大英帝国统治
Rule, Britannia
大英帝国统治
Britannia rules the
舌头走开
Put your tongue away.
红红肉挂在那 看了恶心
It looks disgusting hanging there all pink and naked.
刀子一不小心
One slip of the razor, and…
救命啊 救命
Helf mich Hilfe uns Help me!
救命
Help!
又是鱼雷
Torpedoed again, eh?
车子要接你们去摄影棚了
Come on, lads. There’s a car waiting to take you to the studio.
-约翰呢 -在浴缸
-Hey, where’s John? -In the bath.
好了 列侬 快起来
All right, Lennon, let’s have you.
约翰 别闹了
Come on, John. Stop larking about.
约翰 约翰
John? John?
约翰 约翰
John? John?
你还在玩船
What are you messing around with that boat for?
车子在等了 走吧
There’s a car waiting. Come on.
约翰 准备好了吗 一下车 开了门就进去
Ready, John? As soon as we draw up, open that door and straight in.
-不能再等 得赶快开始 -我就知道他们会迟到
-Can’t keep them waiting much longer. -I knew they’d be late.
哦 他们来了 快点
Oh, here they are. Boys, come on.
记者招待会在楼上
Your press conference is waiting upstairs.
跑哪去了 你明知有记者会
Where have you been? It’s your press conference we’re arranging.
让我们喘口气
Give us a couple of shakes to get our breath, will you?
要骂就等结束再骂吧
Give us a shout when it’s over.
嗨 我刚买♥♥了一件和他一样的外套
Hey, I’ve got a suit just like him, you know.
-林哥 -我想他们都被绑♥架♥了
-Ringo… -I think they’ve been taken hostages.
我不喜欢手帕放这里
I don’t like the handkerchief.
我通常都放在裤袋里
I always have the handkerchief in me trouser pocket.
这样不方便擤鼻涕吧 先生
You can’t blow your nose on it up there, can you, mister?
对 你不可以 对
No, you can’t. No.
约翰 约翰 快点 约翰
John! John! Come on, John.
再等一会儿
Just hold it steady a minute.
说说你对古典音乐的见解吧
…your opinion about highbrow music.
我喜欢这个问题
I’ve always liked that question.
半年后我才注意到他的鼻子
I never noticed his nose till about six months ago.
去非洲前 妈妈都没问我
And me mother asked me before we left for America…
要不要带三明治
if we wanted any sandwiches.
我一塞进去 她就骂我
Well, when I plugged her in, she just blew up.
美国怎么样
Tell me. How did you find America?
在格陵兰左边
Turn left at Greenland.
-成功有改变你吗 -有
-Has success changed your life? -Yes.
我喜欢英国整整齐齐
I’d like to keep Britain tidy.
你是偶像还是实力派
Are you a mod or a rocker?
实力派偶像
Um, no, I’m a mocker.
你有何嗜好
Have you any hobbies?
不 我们只是好朋友
No. Actually, we’re just good friends.
会一直保持这发型吗
Do you think these haircuts have come to stay?
这发型还蛮合适的
Well, this one has, you know. It’s stuck on good and proper now.
好看极了
It’s frightfully nice.
你们这叫什么发型
What would you call that hairstyle you’re wearing?
亚瑟
Arthur.
不 我们只是好朋友
No. Actually, we’re just good friends.
你的头发是棕色的
Yours are brown, aren’t they?
-这叫什么领子 -哦
-What do you call that collar? -Oh.
-领子 -哦
-A collar. -Oh.
你常见你♥爸♥爸吗
Do you often see your father?
不 我们只是好朋友
No. Actually, we’re just good friends.
你喜欢你女友穿什么
How do you like your girlfriends to dress?
你在听吗 能给我几分钟吗
Are you listening now? I wonder if you could give me a few seconds
-真惨 连个面包都混不到 -我好饿
-That was a drag, that was, hey? -I’m starving.
我也都没吃到
Didn’t even get a jam butty, did you?
还剩什么
Anything left?
刚吃完 保罗
We just finished, Pauly.
乔治 帮我签个名
Hey, George, give us your John Henry on that picture.
-嘿 看那 -干嘛
-Hey, look at that. -What’s that?
我们的布景在下面把
Is that our set down there?
-下去玩玩吗 -好 走
-Shall we go down, have a go? -Yeah, come on.
-什么都有 还有树 -一场表演这么多人
-Trees and everything. -That’s a lot of fellas for one set.
-那不是树 -那是树
-That’s not a tree. -It is.
看 一只鸟
Look, it’s a bird.
穿过灯光
Just passing through like.
-他们在哪 -在这 台上
-Where are they? -On the stage, down here.
别碰我的鼓
Leave them drums alone.
碰一下有什么关系
Oh, surely, I could just have a little touch.
你敢对它呼吸重一点 我就不干
You so much as breathe heavy on them and I’m out on strike.
你太霸道了吧
Aren’t you being rather arbitrary?
又来这套 有钱小孩的自以为是
There you go, hiding behind a smoke screen of bourgeois cliches.
我没拿你耳机玩吧
I don’t go messing about with your earphones, do I?
-你才被宠坏了 -怎样
-Spoilsport. -Well?
他对他的鼓很敏感
He’s very fussy about his drums, you know.
鼓造就他的神话
They loom large in his legend.
-怎么啦 -他又生气了
-What’s up? -Oh, he’s sulking again.
我来逗他
I’ll show him.
若我与你坠入情网
If I fell in love with you
能否让我明了 你心为真
Would you promise to be true
帮我
And help me
弄明白
Understand?
我曾恋爱过
‘Cause I’ve been in love before
早知爱情
And I found that love was more
不只是牵牵手
Than just holding hands