我们本来还要在浴缸里呆上几个小时
We could have been stuck in that tub for hours.
我在防火梯上救了你的命
And I saved your life on the fire escape.
你真行 以前这么做过吗?
You’re pretty good at this. Have you done this before?
我喜欢这座山! 踩油门!
I love this hill! Hit the gas!
-什么? 这里? -快! 相信我好了!
– What? Here? – Go! Just trust me!
-好吧! -快! 快!
– All right! – Go! Go!
哦 我的天! 真不敢相信!
Oh, my God! That was unbelievable!
我从没做过这样的事!
I’ve never done anything like that!
我们能再来一次吗?
Can we do that again?
当然
Sure.
真好玩
That was fun.
是 很开心
Yeah. Good times.
我从没想到我能办到这样的事
I never thought I’d do anything like that.
天哪 真是太神奇了
God, it was just amazing.
你知道吗?在车里
You know, in the car?
反正…
Anyway…
那我们…
So, I’ll see you…
预演晚宴时见
At the rehearsal dinner.
好的
Ok.
贝奇?
Becky?
你和雷 是怎么回事?
You and Ray, how’d that happen?
为什么我找了个脑子有病的?
How did I end up with a psycho?
是的
Yeah.
我能说什么? 没品味吧
What can I say? Bad taste.
好吧…
Well…
外头象我这样的能人可不多
there aren’t too many winners like me out there.
你在开玩笑 不过你确实是个好男孩
You joke, but you really are a good guy.
难得有你这样的男孩
Guys like you are hard to find.
晚安
Good night.
妈的 你一定在开我玩笑
Shit. You gotta be kidding me.
你好!
Hi!
抓到他时他的后座上…
Caught him with over an ounce of blow…
有一盎司多的毒品
in his passenger seat.
这够他蹲上一阵子的了
That ought to put him away for a while.
干得好 雷 出去庆祝一下吧
Great bust, Ray. Go out and celebrate.
别害怕揍他一下
Don’t be afraid to rough him up a little.
他喜欢着呢
He likes it.
什么?
What?
你怎么开始的?
How about you start from the beginning?
什么开始?
What beginning?
他让我停车 他把毒品放在我的车里…
He pulled me over, he put the drugs in my car…
现在我来了这里! 你们什么意思?
and now I’m here! What do you mean?
不太行 所以我着急了…
It wasn’t working right, so I panicked…
因为我必须去一个地方
because I had to be somewhere.
所以我跑了出来 去上舞蹈课
And so I ran out, and that was the dance lesson.
我们知道 跟霍华德
We know. With Howard.
那个霍华德 真是太优雅了
That Howard. So incredibly graceful.
你们可以走了
You fellas can go.
-你是谁? -内务部
– Who are you? – Internal Affairs.
你昨晚被雷 多诺万要求靠边的? 对吗?
You were pulled over last night by Ray Donovan? Is that correct?
-是的! 但是我… -帮个忙 闭上嘴
– Yeah! But I… – Do us a favor and shut up.
我们知道你什么也没做
We know you didn’t do anything.
真的?
Really?
哦 我的天 那我可以回家了?
Oh, my God. So I can go home?
没那么简单 你要为我们做些事
It’s not that simple. You need to do something for us.
不 明天我要结婚了
No. I’m getting married tomorrow.
我有个预演…
I have a rehearsal…
听着 瘦猴 我们不管你要怎样…
Listen, stringbean, we don’t care what you want…
关键是我们需要怎样
This is about what we need.
是
Yeah.
也请记得保持安静和愉快
Remember also to keep calm and cheerful.
别让小事引你打乱计划
Don’t let petty things get you off course.
每人想要失败
No one wants to be a failure.
没人想一辈子充满…
No one wants a life constantly filled…
忧虑 恐惧和挫折
with worry, fear, and frustration.
因此 记住…
Therefore, remem…
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit.
嘿 先生!
Hey, mister!
哦 妈的!
Oh, shit!
我是吉姆 你到底去了哪里?
It’s Jim. Where the hell are you?
你不是临阵脱逃吧?
This isn’t cold feet, is it?
我非常困惑 你还好吗?
I’m really confused. Are you all right?
妈的!
Shit!
好吧 我想我得顶替你的位置
OK, so I guess I’ll go stand in for you.
也许我们会在预演晚宴时见到你
Maybe we’ll see you at the rehearsal dinner.
他来了! 你去哪里了 哥们儿?
There he is! Where you been, buddy?
凯伦急得团团转了
Karen’s got her nuts in a bunch.
他来了!
Here he is!
对不起 我迟到了 我知道 我知道
Sorry, I’m late. I know, I know.
-你好 宝贝! -你好
– Hi, baby! – Hi.
你来了 也该来了
There you are. About time, too.
你来了!
There’s my man!
你怎么做的这个?
How did you do this?
没什么 我想我们开始可以来个…
It was nothing. I thought we’d start…
土豆船和腌竹刀鱼…
with the tomato boats with pickle skippers…
还有小面包配芦笋
and the asparagus a la toastette.
我有一点艾菊烤鸡
And I got a little roasted rosemary chicken.
皮很脆 肉是湿的
Comes out with a crispy skin, and it’s all moist.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我想是的
I think so.
只是有点累
Just a little tired.
但这… 这太不可思议了
But this is… This is incredible.
这… 真是太好了
This is… just amazing.
人不错
Nice guy.
只是以防妈妈的菜谱叫人失望…
And just in case Mom’s recipe disappoints…
-你错过了预演! -我被堵在路上了
– You missed the rehearsal! – I was stuck in traffic.
-堵车? -是的! 五十分…
– Traffic? – Yeah! Fifty min…
保罗 这是绿先生
Paul, this is Minister Green.
我们向上帝保佑你明天不会塞车吧
Let’s pray you don’t get stuck in traffic tomorrow.
你去告诉上帝吧
From your mouth to God’s ears.
我必须告诉你 保罗…
I have to tell you, Paul…
我花了很多心思在明天的典礼上
that I put a lot of thought into tomorrow’s ceremony.
到时会很严肃 神圣…
It will be somber, sacred…
让人想起婚姻的真正含义
a reminder of what the true meaning of marriage is.
-很不错 -我很盼望呢
– That’s nice. – I’m looking forward to it.
好了 可以吃饭了!
Okey-dokey, dinner’s ready!
肯 珊迪 到那边去
Ken, Sandy, go over there.
亲爱的 你为什么不过来?
Honey, why don’t you come over here?
那 肯尼…
So, Kenny…
你觉得这公♥寓♥如何?
what do you think of the condo?
很不错
It’s great.
有很多的… 特点
It’s got a lot of… character.
当我告别王老五的生活时…
When I gave up the bachelor pad…
我对多萝茜说…
I said to Dorothy…
“我要搬来和你同住 同舟共济
“I’ll move in with you under one condition.
“这将反映我的风格”
“It’s gotta reflect my style.”
公爵
The Duke.
有画家签名的
Signed by the artist.
等一下 孩子
Hold on a minute, son.
这是果汁 我喜欢葡萄酒
This is juice. I prefer the wine.
对不起 夫人 古柏夫人…
I’m sorry, ma’am. Mrs. Cooper…
我不管别人怎么告诉你的
I don’t care what you were told.
我是个强壮的老太太 不是吗?
I’m strong for an old lady, aren’t I?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
请给我葡萄酒
Wine, please.
亲爱的 你今晚帅极了
Honey, you look very handsome tonight.
我喜欢你穿的毛衣
I love that sweater on you.
-谢谢 -很醒目
– Thanks. – It’s very sharp.