所以我就想那不是什么好事
so I’m thinking that’s not a good thing.
真是个好消息!
That is great news!
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
是吉姆 他升职了
It’s Jim. He got a promotion.
喔哦
Wow.
这么办吧 雷在值晚班
Here’s the deal. Ray’s working the night shift.
我们今晚可以偷偷潜进他的寓所去偷那些底片
We can sneak into his apartment and get the negatives.
你行的 吉姆
You’re the man, Jim.
十点来苏荷接我
Pick me up at 10:00 at the Soho.
你知道在哪儿吗?
You know where that is?
很好 不要迟到 顺便带把手电筒
Great. Don’t be late and bring a flashlight.
等等 我想恭喜一下吉姆
Wait. I want to congratulate Jim.
六美元?
Six bucks?
我本想说的
I wanted to talk.
是吗?对不起
You did? I’m sorry.
你好?我很高兴你回电了
Hello? I’m so glad you called back.
恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on the big promotion.
谢谢 凯伦 等了很久了
Thanks, Karen. It was a long time coming.
好的 我给保罗听了
OK, here’s Paul.
-吉姆? -保罗
– Jim? – Paul.
你有进步啊 老友
You’re getting better at this, buddy.
等等 有电♥话♥进来
Hang on, call waiting.
你好?
Hello?
-保罗·摩斯吗? -我是
– Paul Morse? – Yeah?
-我们找到打劫你的人了 -你们不是在开玩笑吧
– We found your man. – You’re kidding.
在这里面我没找到他 对不起
I don’t see him in there. I’m sorry.
请好好看仔细了
Take a good hard look.
不要着急
Just take your time.
没有 一个也不是
Nope. None of these guys.
我们走吧 谢谢 先生们
Let’s motor. Thank you, gentlemen.
我知道他是好意 但我已准备好离婚
I know he means well, but I’m ready to get a divorce.
在这一点上就算园丁都适合我
Even the gardener looks good to me at this point.
问题是…
The issue is…
那些是我预调好的!
Those are my presets!
那是谁?
Who’s that?
是我 是为婚礼的录影准备的
That’s me. It’s for the wedding video.
你穿了到膝的长筒袜
You were wearing knee socks.
那是制♥服♥ 军队里的要求 行吗?
That’s a uniform. A requirement of the troop, OK?
戴帽子的哦!看你戴呢帽的样子
Hat man! Look at you in that fedora.
并不是所有的小孩看起来都那么有型
Not every kid can pull that look off.
我妈说我看起来像印第安那·琼斯
My mom said I looked like Indiana Jones.
你妈妈非常爱你
Your mom loved you very much.
到了 我们要快点
This is it. We gotta be quick.
我们上吧
Let’s lock and load.
有些人总是指望别人
Someone is always expecting someone.
诀窍就是找出是谁
The trick is figuring out who.
-谁在哪儿? -不要再按铃了!
– Who’s there? – Get off the buzzer!
布莱恩 是你吗?
Brian, is that you?
该死!
Holy shit!
你没说过雷有养狗
You didn’t mention that Ray had a dog.
他醒来怎么办?
What if he wakes up?
对啊 我忘了说这个
Yeah. I forgot to mention that part.
安静点 去拿照片…
Just be quiet, get the pictures…
然后开溜
and get out of here.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
我找到了!
I found them!
等等 它叫啥?
Wait, what’s his name?
小雷
Little Ray.
我们该溜了
We should run.
跑!跑!跑!
Go! Go! Go!
好 就这边!
OK, right here!
快点!关上
Hurry! Close it!
我们能应付
We can handle this.
不过是一只狗 我比狗聪明
It’s only a dog. I gotta be smarter than a dog.
镇静
OK. Calm down.
看着这个 准备好了吗 小雷?
Watch this. You ready, Little Ray?
扔得不错 耶
Good throw. Yeah.
我们完了
We’re screwed.
-我们要怎么办? -问得好
– What are we going to do? – Good question.
我们困在这个浴缸里 可能要几小时
We’re stuck in this bathtub. It could be hours.
雷会回家 洗澡…
Ray’ll come home, take a shower…
发现我们在他的浴缸里 然后揍我一顿!
find us in his bathtub, and kick my ass!
你很沮丧
You’re upset.
-什么? -你压着我的脚了
– What? – Plus, you’re on my foot.
老天 它睡着了
God, it’s asleep.
我要拿下我的靴子 帮我一下
I gotta take my boot off. Help me out.
你认真的?
Seriously?
你的脚看上去真怪
That is one weird-looking foot.
你不照样抱着它睡着了
Didn’t stop you from trying to sleep with it.
你知道凯伦发现了以后会怎么做吗?
Know what Karen’ll do when she finds out?
-我有个主意 -她会取消婚礼
– I have an idea. – She’ll call off the wedding.
她老爸会解雇我
Her dad’s gonna fire me.
也许被肯尼叔叔解雇…
Maybe getting fired by Uncle Kenny…
不是世界上最糟糕的事情
wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.
-是个好工作 -你喜欢?
– It’s a good job. – You like it?
我为打猎消遣杂♥志♥卖♥♥广♥告♥
I sell ad space in hunting and recreation magazines.
还有什么不能喜欢的?
What’s not to like?
哇哦
Wow.
请原谅…
Excuse me…
不是每个人都能做他想做的事
not everybody can do whatever they want.
做5份不同的工作?
Work five different jobs?
这不是真正的生活
That’s not the way real life works.
你有没有闻到什么?
Do you smell that?
-什么? -恐惧
– What? – Fear.
你全身都是恐惧的味道
You’ve got the smell of fear all over you.
我们换个话题可以吗?
Can we switch, please?
你怎么样?
What about you?
我在尝试一些东西 我宁愿干这个…
I’m trying some stuff out. I’d rather do that…
也不愿做些我不爱做的事
than get stuck doing something I don’t love.
我从没和女孩一起呆在浴缸里过
I’ve never been in a bathtub with a girl before.
还不赖 是吗?
It’s not so bad, is it?
是啊
Nah.
我有个主意
I’ve got an idea.
如果你开门的同时…
If I slide this door open…
我也开门…
at the same time that you slide that door open…
我们可以在狗冲进来的时候跳出去
we can jump out while the dog hops in.
-行吗? -行
– ok? – ok.
来吧 小家伙
Come on, Little Ray.
-你准备好了吗? -准备好了吗?
– You ready? – Ready?
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
现在到底谁厉害?
Who’s the tough dog now?
我们为什么不从前门出去?
Why aren’t we going out the front door?
一会儿再告诉你 来吧
I’ll tell you later. Come on.
我知道了 象电视上一样走防火梯
I get it. Take the fire escape like on TV.
小点声!
Keep your voice down!
我做得到 好的
I can do this. All right.
来吧 我们走!
Come on, let’s go!
我不行 我恐高
I can’t. I’m afraid of heights.
这么多台阶你都走下来了
You just walked down all these stairs.
这不一样
This is different.
好了 来吧 我们得走了
It’s OK. Come on. We got to go.
好 好
Ok. Ok.
只要抓紧栏杆
Just hold onto the rail.
你抓好了?
You got it?
瞧? 它往下走了
See? It drops down.
还不是太糟糕 是吗?
It wasn’t too bad, was it?
是 挺好玩
Yeah. That was fun.
好吧 我们走
OK, let’s go.
我不敢相信我逃出来了
I can’t believe I pulled it off.
“我们” 是我们逃出来了
“We.” We pulled it off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!