预备
Prepare.
一 二 三…
One, two, three…
好的 好的
Good, good.
非常好 就这样
Very good. That’s it.
那个美丽的女士转圈的时候 看着她
Watch the pretty lady as she dances around.
好的 好的
And yes, and yes.
没错
That’s it.
我们飞起来了 保罗 你感觉到了吗?
We’re flying, Paul. Can you feel it?
大家一起来!
Everybody!
没错 很好
That’s it. Good.
那个霍华德
That Howard…
他真是优雅啊 不是吗?
he is so damn graceful, isn’t he?
他是个舞蹈老师 那是他的工作
He’s a dance instructor. It’s his job.
我的意思就是 像他那样体格的家伙…
I just mean, a guy with his frame…
你起初无法想象
you don’t see it coming, and then…
然后在舞池之上出现了奇妙的事
something magical happens out on that dance floor.
保罗 系好安全带
Paul, seat belt.
我想说的就是人们对你感到惊讶
People surprise you, is all I’m saying.
你订了弦乐四重奏了吗?
Did you book the string quartet?
我在想 也许我们应该请个…
I was thinking, maybe we should do…
乐队之类的
something like a band.
弦乐四重奏?
String quartet?
我在怀疑这适不适合我们
I don’t know if that’s really our thing.
一支演奏我们喜欢的音乐的乐队
A band, playing music we like.
可以稍微轻松一些…
It’s a little bit lighter…
要不我们还是坚持要个弦乐四重奏吧
Or we could stick with the string quartet.
下车吧
Jump out. Chop, chop.
我去找个停车位
I’ll go find a spot.
真好啊
Great.
嘿 甜甜!
Hey, lollipop!
哇哦 放轻松 深呼吸
Whoa, easy. Breathe.
就只是清风拂面而已啊
Just a little wind knocked out of you.
找到你啦 有坏消息 体育迷
There you go. Bad news, sports fan.
你也不问问她是谁的马子!
You picked the wrong guy’s girl to fornicate with!
什么?
What?
我是个警♥察♥ 贝奇是属于我的
I’m a cop, and Becky belongs to me.
我想那一定是个误会
I think there’s a mistake.
真的吗?我派人跟踪她
Really? Because I had her followed…
然后跟踪的人带回这些照片
and the tail came back with these photos…
这些细胳膊 鸡胸…
and those skinny arms, concave chest…
的人看起来很像你啊 你不这么认为吗?
kind of looks like you, don’t you think?

No.
该死的
Shit!
准备了不少甜点啊!
All these sugary snacks!
你真的要把这些东西都吃进肚里?
Would you actually put this stuff in your body?
好吧 好的
OK. All right.
你犯了你一生之中最大的错误
You made the biggest mistake of your life…
当你玷污了我的女人的时候 混♥蛋♥
when you messed with my girl, cupcake.
错误是有后果的
And mistakes have consequences.
救命啊!救救我
Help! Please, somebody!
你好
Hello.
今天是你的幸运日
Today is your lucky day.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我都不认识你啊!
I don’t even know you!
进去
Get in.
进去哪里?
Get in where?
垃圾箱
The dumpster.
-真的啊? -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
给我点时间
Just give me a second here.
你让我讨厌
You sicken me.
我告诉你 那是个大误会!
I told you, there’s a big mix-up!
怎么啦?
What happened?
我被打劫啦
I was mugged.
哦 我的上帝啊 保罗 你在流血
Oh, my God. Paul, you’re bleeding.
这都是些什么东西?
What is all this stuff?
巧克力奶和干奶酪块
Chocolate milk and cheese puffs.
哦 我的上帝 保罗
Oh, my God, Paul.
我不知道 我那时正拿着这些食品…
I don’t know. I was carrying the groceries…
这家伙试图从我这把东西抢走
and this guy tried to take them from me.
可是我反抗了
But I fought back.
我就像只老虎一样去反抗
I fought like a tiger.
我有十个人的力量
I had the strength of ten men.
他像个小女生一样逃走了
He ran away like a little girl.
真甜
Sweet.
你看清楚他的样貌了吗?
Did you get a good look at him?
不大清楚 所有的事发生的太快
Not really. It all happened so fast.
他的头发是什么颜色的?
What color was his hair?
红色
Red.
很恐怖…是那种我从没见过的恐怖
Dreaded… in a way that I’ve never seen.
-吓人的模样 -有颗金牙
– Dreadlocks. – And a gold tooth.
真可怕
That is so street.
身形呢?他是高 矮 胖 瘦?
Size? Was he big, tall, short?
大约5尺6
Five-six.
或是6尺2
Or six-two.
-大概在那个范围? -是的
– Somewhere in there? – Yeah.
有什么特殊记号♥?
Any identifying marks?
在他的左眼上方
Yeah. A heinous scar.
有一条难看的伤疤
Over his left eye.
是你的左眼还是他的左眼 先生?
Your left eye, sir, or his left eye?
你指在你的右眼上
You’re pointing to your right.
看着他 他的左眼还是你的左眼?
Looking at him, his left eye or your left?
他的左边
His left side.
-你确定 -确定
– You’re sure? – Yeah.
左眼
Left eye.
他有纹身
He had a tattoo.
一个很刺眼的纹身
A barbed-wire choker tattoo.
可能是个黑社会
Probably gang-related.
黑社会
Gangbanger.
袭击你的家伙是否是高加索人?
Was the assailant Caucasian or non-Caucasian?
不是
Non.
-他是个黑人? -不好说
– Was he black? – Not necessarily.
-那他是什么? -黑白混血儿
– What was he? – Mix. Black, white.
-黑白混血 -浅肤色的黑人
– Black, white. – Light-skinned black man.
还是深肤色的白人
Or a dark-skinned white man.
上帝啊 看起来真是很乱啊
God, it must have been so confusing.
他有跟你说了些什么吗?
Did he say anything to you?
哦 上帝 保罗 他跟你说了些什么了吗?
Oh, God, Paul, did he say something to you?
是的
Yeah.
不要憋在心里 他说了什么?
Don’t keep that inside. What did he say?
-他说… -没事的
– He said… – It’s OK.
“把食品给我 白人”
“Give me those groceries, Whitey.”
“把你的东西给我 白人”
“Give me your groceries, Whitey.”
那么…
Well…
可是你说他也有白人血统的
But you say he could’ve been white himself.
你说过 先生
You did say that, sir.
这儿到底是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
是在审讯我吗?我什么也都没干过!
Am I on trial? I didn’t even do anything!
我跟你们说过所有的事发生的太快啦
I told you it happened all so fast.
你安全啦 就这样吧 我想我们就到这儿吧
You’re safe. That’s it. I think we’re done here.
对于保罗那已经够了 祝你们好运
That’s it for Paul. Good luck.
我们也是尽力了解情况
We’re just trying to get the facts…
做好我们的工作
do our job.
谢谢
Thanks.
一切顺利
Good luck with everything.
你真可怜 甜心
You poor thing, sweetheart.
坐好啦 我去给你拿点阿司匹林
Just sit tight. I’ll get you some aspirin.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
我很有兴趣想看看…
I’ll be interested to see…
是否那些警♥察♥会有所进展
if the police come up with any leads.
亲爱的 我想不会
Honey, I don’t think they will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!