Oi, I heard that.
你骂谁猪头 痴肥臃肿的家伙
Who you calling a plonker, you fat prat?

Hey? Hello?
嗨 我是尚马利布尼尔
Hello. I am Jean-Marie Brunier.
我是来检验葡萄藤的
Yes? I’ve come to test the vines.
酿酒师啊 太好了
Oh, the oenologue! Right. Great.
拿着你的靴子 我们走吧
Well, grab your boots, off we go.
洁玛 好久不见 麦斯
Gemma, long time.Max,
我刚刚有个预感 你在星巴克 端了一杯拿铁给肯尼喝
I’ve just had a vision of you serving Kenny a latte at Starbucks.
我的座位他坐得很安稳嘛 是啊 你听
Getting comfortable in my chair, is he? Yeah, listen.
记住 我们不是为了福利而来的
Remember, we are not here for the dental plan.
卖♥♥吧
Sell. Sell.
连你这礼拜的交易 他都抢你功劳
He’s even taken credit for your trade this week.
他跟办公室里的每一个人说 你的灵感是他给的
He’s telling everyone in the office that he was the one that gave you the idea.
他若非野心勃勃 唯利是图的混♥蛋♥
If he wasn’t an ambitious and mercenary bastard,
我绝对不会雇用他
I never would’ve given him the job.
但他拼命想抢你饭碗
Yeah, but Max, he’s really trying to take your job.
尽管如他所愿 他想怎样都行 懂吗
Just give him his head and let him do what he needs to do. All right?
怎样
Well?
好极了 不 意思是 很烂 你知道吗
Wonderful. Wonderful. No. No, it’s mean…
没错 烂透了
It’s bad, you know? Yeah. Shit.
鸡屎吗
Chicken shit, non?
这个很糟糕 就像是
ls very terrible this one. You know, it’s like…
法文是说枯死 根本就死了嘛
In French we say mon’. It’s completely dead.
天哪 我的老天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你看这个 这是小宝宝 刚结的
Look at this one. This is a little baby. This is a baby.
你看看
Look at.
我来检验这个
I test this one.
非常糟糕 我很遗憾
Very, very bad. I’m really sorry.
这里像采石场 不像葡萄园
More like a quarry than a vineyard.
你看这个 懂意思吗 绿色采收
Look at this. Know what mean?
每三串葡萄就割掉两串
You cut off two of every three branches,
养分全都给剩下的一串了
what’s left gets all the nourishment, no?
为何这样
Why would you do that?
可能是农民在绝望之余 拯救葡萄最后的手段吧
Perhaps a peasant’s last attempt to salvage what he could, no?
好 我大概懂了
Right, I think I follow you.
你的结论是什么
So what’s the verdict?
尽管你的葡萄农非常努力
Despite your vigneron’s admirable efforts, no?
但这片葡萄园还是没救了
This terroiris beyond help.
毫无价值
Nothing.
废物 毫无价值
Shit. Nothing, no.
或许可以考虑改种马铃薯或南瓜
You might consider growing potatoes or squash.
我会请我的事务所 寄报告和发♥票♥给你
I will have my office send a report and my invoice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
美女 起床了 你在搞什么
Oi! Wakey, wakey, beach bunny! What the hell do you think you’re doing?
这些是亨利的私人文件 无可取代
These are Henry’s private papers. They’re irreplaceable!
你知不知道 我爸替丘吉尔调过马丁尼
Did you know Dad mixed a martini for Winston Churchill?
他还在1975年和女飞行家艾尔哈特跳过华尔兹
He also danced a waltz with Amelia Earhart in 1975.
艾尔哈特死于1930年
Well, considering Amelia Earhart died in the 1930s,
这是亨利叔叔夸大其词的好例子
that’s a perfect example of the type of exaggerator Uncle Henry was.
你想认识真正的亨利叔叔吗
You wanna know the real Uncle Henry?
不是你过度想象出来的那样
Not the one your overactive imagination’s manufacturing?
真正的亨利史金纳 不敢面对现实
The real Henry Skinner was so afraid of committing to the real world,
他遗世独♥立♥ 整天喝酒泡妞 最后寂寞而死
he retreated from life to drink and shag his way to a lonely, loveless end.
我要知道关于我爸的事都在这儿
Everything I need to know about my dad is right here.
就在我面前
It’s right in front of me.
若这里对他的意义和我想的一样
You know, and if this place meant as much to him as I believe it did,
我不敢相信 你可恶到想卖♥♥掉它
you’re worse than I thought for even thinking about selling it.
我明天就走
I’ll leave tomorrow.
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry!
快点跳啊 一 二
Let’s see you, then. One, two…
万岁 喂
Yes? Hello.
嗨 你在忙着打扫房♥子吗
You working hard on the house?
查理 对 天亮就开始忙了
Charlie. Yes. At it since daybreak.
真的 我不忍♥心你自己一个人忙
Really? I hate to think of you toiling down there all on your own.
我们是英国人 天生就要掌控和牺牲
Well, we’re English, Charlie, you know. Born to rule and sacrifice.
好吧 你在哪里
Yes. Where are you?
我在门外
I’m outside.

Wow.
麦斯 别管我最初的估价了
Max, take my original estimate and shove it up my ass!
嗯 嗯
Shh! Shh!
卖♥♥不到五百万我就不做房♥地♥产♥了
If I can’t get you five million for this baby, I’m in the wrong sport!
干嘛
What?
干嘛
What?
天哪 怎么了
Oh, dear. What?
真是糟透了
This is a disaster.
那个法国佬酿酒师 害得我们降价一百万了
Mr. Froggy Wine Man has just knocked a million off our sale price.
算了啦 换B计划
Oh, bugger it. We’ll just go to plan two.
要在最短时间内卖♥♥最多钱
Just flog it as fast as we can for as much as we can.
记住葡萄农杜弗洛要留下 他是交易的一部份
And just keep in mind that the vigneron, Duflot, stays on, he’s part of the deal.
好 我尽力而为
Okay, I’ll do my best. Right.
麦斯 今晚吃什么 牛排薯条吗
Max. So, what’s on the agenda for this evening? Steak-frites?
来瓶茴香酒 晚上打桥牌
Bottle of pastis? Evening game of bridge?
男子汉不打桥牌
Charlie, please. Real men don’t play bridge.
我今晚在村里有义务性文化活动
And I have an obligatory cultural activity in the village this evening.
我可以去吗 有没有女生
Can I come? Will there be girls?
不行 有
No and yes.
你最好的朋友才来第一晚
So you’re leaving your best friend alone
你就丢下他单独在阴森的庄园里
in an eerie chateau on his first night.
查理 不对 我是要丢下你一个人
Charlie. No. I’m leaving you alone.
而且你没你想象中那么的孤单啦
And you’re not as alone as you think you are.
你会找到朋友的
You’ll find a friend. Okay?
麦斯 我们还以为你死了
Max. We thought you were dead.
我听说礼拜一的股市交易会很惨
I’ve had the word that Monday’s auction is gonna trade like a turd.
明智之举
Oh, yeah?
就是卖♥♥28张空头绩优股 假设每股99.10
would be to sell 28 gilts short at, say, 99.10?
拜托 你确定吗 风险很高啊 股迷会疯掉
Good grief. Are you sure? It’s risky as hell. It’d seriously piss off the market.
当然 现在我被禁止交易股票了
Now, of course, I’m not allowed to do the trading,
但大家在为你喝采时 你会分我一点功劳吧
but you’ll share credit with me when the bouquets are passed around. Yes?
好吧 回头见
All right, Max. See you later.
没问题
Righto.
老板 有人要短期交易 礼拜一的绩优股
Boss, someone’s shorting Monday’s gilt auction.
史金纳
Skinner.
这次不让你得逞的 卑鄙小人
Not this time, you miserable sod.
买♥♥ 买♥♥
Buy! Buy!
尽量买♥♥越多越好
Get your hands on as much as you can!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
你好 你是谁
Hello? Who are you?
我是查理的朋友 麦斯 不是啦 我是麦斯的朋友 查理
I’m Charlie’s friend, Max. No, I’m not. I’m Max’s friend, Charlie.
好吧 麦斯的朋友
Okay, Max’s friend.
我需要你上楼来看看我的背
I need you to come up here and take a look at my back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有没有说过看你很赏心悦目
Have I told you you’re a vision?
有 在泳池底偷看我裙底风光时
Oui, from the bottom of the pool when you were peeking up my skirt.
天哪 被抓包了 抱歉
Gosh, guilty as charged. Sorry about that.
你好漂亮 你也很帅
You look lovely. You too.
我是借穿亨利的衣服
Sartorial elegance by Henri.
遗失的角落
Wow. Le Coin Perdu.
我从来没亲眼看过
I’ve never actually seen a bottle.
你听说过吗
Have you heard of it?
很贵的
It’s expensive.
你想引诱我吗 天哪 当然不是
Are you trying to seduce me, Max? Oh, gosh. No, of course not.
我从来没有那种想法 没超过六次或十次
Thought would never even cross my mind. Not more than six or 10 times.
现在有点像成熟石榴的颜色
Yeah, right now it’s sort of the color of ripe pomegranate.
完蛋了
Bummer.
麻烦你去看看药柜里
Could you look in the medicine cabinet
拿芦荟胶 阿司匹林和冰块
for some aloe, aspirin, bucket of ice.

Yeah.
对了 我叫柯丝蒂 我叫查理