If we are lucky, his spirit will join us.
付款给水管工 逢斯瓦修伯
Pay to the order of Frangois Hupert, the plumber?
多少钱 87法郎
How much? Eighty-seven francs.
签字
Mm. Sign.
亨利史金纳
Henry Skinner.
下一个 技工
Next? The mechanic.
半毛钱也不给那个黑手
Not a sou to that grease monkey.
那老积架还是咳得像你的蜜琪婶婶
The old Jag’s still coughing like your Aunt Midge.
下一个 尚皮耶雷索
Next? Jean-Pierre Lesourd.
多少钱 两千法郎
How much, how much? Two thousand francs.
好 没问题
Yes, okay, okay.
你真是个天才
You’re a genius, Max-a-million.
你可以假装成我了
You could be me. Ha!
你拍的照片太神奇了 真的吗
The photos worked like a charm. Really?
很多人都很喜欢 太好了
Massive interest, Max. Wonderful.
是的 钱 钱
Yes. Money, money, money, money, money.
所以我决定要亲自去看看了
So I decided it’s time I was on-site.
我订了机票 明天下午去找你
So I booked a flight. I’ll be with you tomorrow afternoon.
很好 我会警告员工 把狗绑好
Terrific. Well, I’ll alert the staff and chain up the dogs.
“把狗绑好”
“Chain up the dogs”
我没养狗啦 只是打个比方 好了 再见
No, I don’t have any dogs, Charlie, it’s a figure of speech, right? Okay, bye.
麦斯
Max.
不错吧
Pretty cool, huh?

Huh?
来点餐前酒 要大瓶的 你看看
We must have an apero. We must have a big one. Look at that.
露德芬
Ludivine.
麦斯
Maxie.

Hello.
当然啰
Of course.
我擅自邀请亨利的女儿一起来
Ah. I took the liberty of inviting Henry’s daughter to join us.
茴香酒
Pastis?
你好啊 堂哥
Bonsoir, cuz.
看来你跟两个下人处得不错嘛
I see you’ve managed to ingratiate yourself with the help.
你那套豪斯顿礼服哪来的 在我爸衣橱里拿的
Where’d you get the Halston? Dad’s closet.
你看
Ta-da.
不知道她穿什么衣服回家
I wonder what she wore home.
下田工作一天后吃顿简单的饭菜
A simple meal after a day’s work in the fields.
茄子 茄茸鱼子酱 好极了
Eggplant. Caviar d’aubergine. Very good.
无头云雀
Headless larks.
头呢 不是被我们吃掉了吧
Where are the heads? We didn’t, like, eat them already, did we?
本地♥产♥的蘑菇
Mushrooms of the region.
最后是炖野猪肉
And finally civet of wild boar.
用红酒和杀猪放的血腌泡过的
Marinated in red wine and blood pressed from the carcass.
换别的做法就不好吃了
Why have it any other way?
快来帮忙
Ludivine, help, help.
麦斯 葡萄酒 席洛克酿的
Wine, Max? La Siroque.
柯丝蒂 葡萄酒 我不要了
Christie? Wine? No, I’m okay.
爸爸
Oh! Papa.
老爹说的是普罗旺斯语
Papa speaks Provengal. You know?
但现在很少人听得懂
Oh, but very few still understand it.
现在只有诗人和索多玛人会说了
It’s now exclusively practiced by poets and sodomites.
对了 索多玛是什么
What a sodomite is, by the way?
我晚上再跟你解释
I will explain you tonight.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
芦笋很好吃
The asparagus is lovely.
谢谢 煮得太老了
Thank you. Very chewy,
但很好吃
but lovely.
还有野猪肉 可能是我吃过最美味的野猪肉
And the boar. Well, perhaps the best boar I’ve had.
请把面包递给我
Can I have some bread, please? Oh, yeah.
不好意思
Sorry for this.
这是 遗失的角落 本地♥产♥的车♥库♥酒
C’est Le Coin Perdu. It’s a local vin garage.
车♥库♥酒产量少又昂贵
It’s a garage wine. Like a boutique wine.
小葡萄园 产量少 价格贵的吓人
Small vineyards, small productions. Seriously big prices.
高估了吧
It’s overrated, huh?
网络上没这么说 遗失的角落是普罗旺斯传奇
Didn’t say that on the Web. Turns out Le Coin Perdu is a Provengal legend.
收藏家买♥♥来卖♥♥去 但没人知道谁酿的
Changes hands among collectors, nobody knows who makes it.
该吃点吉士了吧
Well, it’s time for fromage. Okay?
你要吃吉士
You want fromage? Cheese?
现在 现在
And now… Now…
爸爸 麻烦你倒点酒给我
Papa.Papa. Trouble you for a spot of the grog?
知道这是什么吗 普罗旺斯的马克 我自己酿造的
You know what it is, Christie? It is Marc de Provence. I made it myself.
有点烈 但很好喝
It’s a little bit strong, but very good.
干杯 那是令尊的配方
Chin-chin. It’s your father’s recipe.
是啊 麦斯 来一点
Yes. Max. Little bit?
杜弗洛夫人 你凭什么确定她是亨利的小孩
Tell us, Madame Duflot, what makes you so certain she is Henry’s child?
想想也知道啊 鼻子很像啊
Oh, but of course. The nose!
鼻子 美妙的鼻子 著名的大鼻子
Oh, the nose! The glorious snout! The prominent proboscis!
还有别的吗 什么都行
There something else? Anything?
没有确认柯丝蒂身份的证据
No? Anything that might help corroborate Christie’s claim?
亨利有提到过加州吗
Henry ever discuss California?
他说过加州有个女人吗
Did he mention a woman in California?
奇怪了 都没有酒后吐真言
Funny. Any moments of drunken candor where he might have mentioned
提到他有小孩没有
offspring? No?
说正经的
I mean, seriously.
最不可能跟亨利生小孩的 就是美国人
The last person Henry would ever breed with would be an American.
对 但此时此刻我觉得柯丝蒂 比你长得更像亨利
Yes, but, in this moment, I see more of Henry in Christie than I do in you.
是啊
Yes, yes.
麦斯 我只想多了解家父
Max. All I want is to learn about my father.
我要藉此机会知道是谁生下我
This is my chance to find out who made me
我不管你相不相信我
and I don’t care if you believe me or not.
先生 夫人 杜弗洛老爹 谢谢你们的盛情款待
Monsieur, Madame, Papa Duflot, thanks for a lovely evening.
请老爹陪你走回去 不行啦 露德芬
Papa will walk you back. Oh, no, Ludivine. No.
葡萄藤会为我带路
The vines will guide me.
晚安 还好吧
Good night. It’s okay?
我很好
I’m okay. Whoo!
你在干嘛 我的鞋子掉了
What’re you doing? I lost my shoe.
什么 我的鞋子掉了
What? I lost my shoe.
为什么亨利不可能是我爸
Why can’t Henry be my dad?
因为他重回我生命中 我不想和别人分享
Because now that he’s back in my life, I’m not sure that I want to share him.
你不相信我 对吧 柯丝蒂 不是那样的
You don’t believe me, do you? Look, Christie, it’s not a matter of that.
露德芬说你小时候就父母双亡了
Ludivine told me that your parents died when you were young.
我成长过程中也没有父亲相伴
You know, I grew up without a dad too.
我可能是你唯一的血亲 你觉得毫无意义吗
Doesn’t it matter to you that I may be the only blood relative you have?
有啊 所以我才要确定
Yes, it does. That’s why I need to be sure.
好吧
Right.
喔啊
Whoa!
这是我小时候的房♥间
This was my room when I was a little boy.
睡在这里
Sleeping here,
这是世界上最安全的地方
it was the safest place in the world.
没规定就寝时间 不用做家事
No bedtimes, no chores.
没有大人争吵不休
No squabbling adults.
我很爱亨利 但我一直没告诉他
I loved Henry deeply but I never got around to telling him.
这种感觉很糟
It’s a shitty feeling.
那几年夏天救了我一生
Those summers saved my life.
多谢你 百万麦斯
Thanks a million, Max-a-million.
搞什么嘛 亨利
Bloody hell, Henry.
这本账册是哪来的
Well, where does it come back in?
有人纂改过了
Bugger cooked the books.
喂 麦斯老弟
Yes? Max, my boy.
亚米 老不死的
Amis, you old cheese.
很遗憾你被开除了
So sorry to hear you’re out.
还是老样子 你的情报唯一对的事就是全错了
Well, as usual, the only thing right about your intelligence is it’s all wrong.
还有 你的消息老是慢半拍
You always were at the back of the conga line.
你过分到令人无法忍♥受 烂人
You’ve crossed the line one too many times, Skinner.
你个小矮子 对了
You little runt! By the by,
多谢你慷慨解囊 投资我的奥斯顿马丁新跑车
thank you so much for your generous contribution to my Aston Martin fund.
你有收到花吗
Did you get the flowers?
什么花 你在胡说什么
What flowers? What you talking about?
都是你的阴谋诡计 继续说啊
All of your little schemes and ploys. Do go on.
你是个窝囊废 猪头
Well, you’re nothing. Plonker.
我听见了