Do you know, monsieur, what it is to love something more than your own life?
日以继夜 应付变幻无常的自然
To submit your days and nights to the fickle will of nature?
我再活也没几年了
I have only a few vintages left.
很快 我的身心都要归于大地了
Soon my body and spirit will be defeated by the terroir.
你竟敢来这里取走 我永生不朽的仅存的机会
And you dare come here and take away my last few chances of immortality!
恐怕是这样 没错 保持联络
Afraid so. Be in touch.
还没完呢
It’s not over!
我要离开了 很好
Leaving now. Oh, good.
因为奈乔爵士特地来找你
Because Sir Nigel has made a special trip.
没事吧 一切都很好
Is everything okay? Everything’s fine.
那就好 你有替查理拍照吗
Good. Did you remember to take the photos for Charlie?
有啊 该死
Yes. Damn it!
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
待会儿见啦
Let’s see you, then!
一
One!
二 万岁
Two! Hooray!
喂 上车
Yes? Get in the car.
别挡我的摄影机镜头
Get off my camera!
完蛋了
Bollocks!
拜托
Oh, come on.
梯子呢
Where’s the ladder?
你在哪儿 大白♥痴♥
Where are you, you tosser?
快啊
Come on!
快掉下来给我啊
Come to Papa. Come to Papa.
洁玛 拜托 你继续打来啊
Gemma, for God’s sake, keep calling!
你好
Hello.
不必担心我啦
No, don’t worry about me.
我是清理泳池的人 每周四都要打扫 只是例行清理
I’m the pool man. I do this every Thursday. It’s just routine maintenance.
和你聊天很愉快
This is lovely chatting to you.
看着你真是赏心悦目
And you are a spectacular vision.
但你能不能给我绳索或梯子
But any chance for a rope or a ladder?
那是你的小车吗
Is that your little car?
对 那是我暂时租用的 莱姆绿溜冰鞋
Yes, I’m a temporary custodian of the lime-green roller skate,
但那是租来的 非卖♥♥品 抱歉 你在干嘛
but it’s a hired car. It’s a rental, it’s not for sale. Sorry? What?
你会游泳吗 会啊
Can you swim? Well, yes.
但脚沾了牛粪就不行了
But not in a foot of cow shit.
你还在吗
Hello?
283号♥班机前往雅塞的所有旅客
请前往37号♥登机口登机
他没搭这班飞机
He’s not on the flight.
好 好吧 我知道了
Right. Right. Okay, roger that.
“劳伦斯少校 是什么原因吸引你来沙漠的”
“What is it, Major Lawrence, that attracts you personally to the desert?”
“这里很干净 我喜欢沙漠 因为很干净”
“it’s clean. I like it because it’s clean.”
你最好是待在牢里 麦斯
You better be in prison, Maxie.
对 帮我向他道歉 我无能为力
Yes, tell him I’m sorry. There’s nothing I could do about it.
道歉也不够 他走了
Sorry’s no good, Max. He’s gone.
妈的
Oh, shit.
早上第一班航♥班♥是几点 赶回来也没意义了
What time is the first morning flight? Oh, there’s no point in rushing back.
奈乔先生在临走前说
You know, the last thing Sir Nigel did on his way out
要勒令你停职一个礼拜 什么
was to suspend you for a week. What?
那这礼拜 他要我怎么过啊
What the…does he expect me to do for a week?
休假啊
Take a holiday.
天哪 这不是他说的吧 不 是我说的
Christ, he didn’t say that, did he? No, I just did.
好吧 别说这种话
Right. Gemma, never say that.
有人打电♥话♥来 别说我在休假
If anybody calls, do not say I’m on holiday.
懂吗 休假比死了更糟
All right? That’s worse than dying.
我过两天就会回办公室了 好的
Now, look, I’ll be back in the office in a couple of clays.
确定每个人都准备好了
Okay. Make sure every man in there is ready.
安排我用肯尼的名字交易
Set it up so I can trade in Kenny’s name.
给他奈乔先生委托下的最高权力
Get him a clearance at the highest level on Sir Nigel’s recommend.
你疯了吗
Are you mad, Max?
谁在乎 快去办 别说出去
Who cares? Just do it. And don’t tell anybody.
尤其别告诉肯尼那个猪头
All right? Especially not that little shit Kenny.
麦斯 有问题吗 没有 我玩得很尽兴
Max, is there a problem? No, I’m having a great time.
你确定 确定
You sure? Yes.
你自己小心吧
Well, you just be careful, okay? Yep.
再见 再见
Okay, ciao. Bye.
我的妈呀 蝎子 露德芬
Oh, shit! Shit! Scorpion! Ludivine!
蝎子
Scorpion!
蝎子
Scorpion!
蝎子 我的妈呀
Oh, Scorpion! Bloody hell!
杀了那只臭虫
Get that little bastard!
我想也是 好了
Of course. Okay.
很合身 好极了 麦斯
That fits very well. Beautifully. Max?
你回英国老家了吗
Are you back in blighty?
恰巧相反 笑弹
On the contrary, chuckles.
我决定多留个几天
I’ve decided to stick around for a couple of days.
原来是真的 你被炒鱿鱼了
So it’s true, you are getting the sack.
才没有 我在研究我当下的选择
No, I’m not getting the sack, Charlie. I’m just exploring my options.
看看我继承的财产有多少潜力
With a view to realizing the potential of my inheritance.
提到这个 最快我们何时能看
Well, speaking of your inheritance, how soon before we can view?
多半是要整修门面 令人讶异的是维护的很好
It’s cosmetic stuff mostly, I’d say. It’s surprising how well it’s been maintained.
那你不需要承包商吗
So you don’t need a contractor or anything?
不 不 不用 只要上一层漆和打扫一下就好了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Just needs a coat of paint and a bit of a scrub.
好吧 你确定
Okay, you sure?
没问题啦 查理 那就好
No problem at all, Charlie. Good.
查理
Charlie?
查理 听得见吗 可以
Charlie, can you hear me? Yes.
现在听得见吗 可以
Can you hear me now? Yes.
我之前形容这里酿的酒 不是开玩笑的
Look, I wasn’t joking before about what I said about the wine they make here.
我再重复一遍 这里的酒不是上等的
It is not, I repeat, not first-class.
这会影响售价吗 有多难喝
Will that affect our price? How bad can it be?
喝了会头痛欲裂 怒发冲冠
Well, it gives you a blinding headache and it makes you angry.
我无法想象再喝第二口会怎样
I can’t imagine the damage a second sip might do.
那就要确定买♥♥方 不知道酒的品性了
Well, we just have to make sure our buyers don’t know anything about wine.
专门找美国人来买♥♥吧
We’ll concentrate on the Americans.
要在72小时内整修好房♥子
Just make sure she’s match fit in 72 hours.
72小时 知道了
Seventy-two hours. Righto.
兰博基尼牵引机
A Lamborghini tractor.
油漆刷
Paintbrush, paintbrush, paintbrush.
油漆刷
Paintbrush.
你这个死老头
You old bugger.
杜弗洛
Duflot.
我正要用那把油漆刷
I was just about to use that paintbrush.
这是我的油漆刷
It’s my paintbrush.
我的妈呀 真有趣
Gee whiz, this is fun.
这样吧 我用20欧元跟你买♥♥油漆刷
Tell you what, I’ll give you 20 euros for your paintbrush.
行吗 不愿意
Hm? No?
50
Fifty.
一百欧元跟你买♥♥ 不管了 你要多少
I’ll give you 100 for your paintbrush. I don’t care. What do you want?
你卖♥♥掉庄园 我还是葡萄农 葡萄园留给我
When you sell, I stay vigneron. I keep my vines.
你想留着葡萄园
You want to stay with your vines?
好 那你得帮我整修这个地方
Fine. That means you must help me fix the place up.
修剪花圃 油漆房♥子 清理泳池
Do the gardens, paint the house, clean the pool.
至于我 只要有可能的话
And I, if at all possible,
我会说服新地主
will attempt to convince the new owners
你的服务是值得的
of the worth and value of your services.
法国人用双手做出承诺
A Frenchman’s hand is his word.
英国人用语言表示约定
An Englishman’s word is his bond.
成交
Deal.
法国白♥痴♥ 英国猪头
Frog tosspot. English prick.
非常抱歉
Awfully sorry.
加油 英格兰
Goal, Angleterre.
出击吧 来吧 史金纳要投球了
Bat. Come on. Skinner coming up to bowl!
怎样
How’s that?
这是连投六个球的第二个
Second of the over.
投得很好 再来啊
Best play. Come on!
好吧 我是第12个 上场了
All right, I’m 12 and I’m out.
好的
Okay.
维持不了一个月的
It won’t last one month.
只要一切按计划进行 那就由别人来操心了
If things go according to plan, Francis, it’ll be somebody else’s problem.
麦斯先生 什么事