Oh, you say acid and tannins. Yes!
我说味道和浓郁度 巴洛洛和超级托斯卡
I say flavor and cojones. You know, Barolos, Super Tuscans.
那种酒才好卖♥♥ 不是吕贝隆产的劣等酒
That’s what’s selling out there! Not some wimpy wine from Luberon!
麦斯 幸好有你在
Max. Thank God you are here.
我不跟这个疯子共事 不要
I will not work with this mad person! Never!
我很喜欢这个女人 她
I love her, this woman. She…
她跟亨利一样 除了屁♥股♥很翘
She’s like Henry, with a nice ass.

Oh!
我受不了这家伙 麦斯
I can’t deal with this guy, Max.
法国人是怎么搞的
What is it with the French?
对了
Oh, and by the way,
绿色墨水没了 所以我买♥♥了一些
you were running low on green ink so I bought you some more.
只怕万一嘛
Never know
说不定你会想写封信
you might wanna write a letter or something.
喂 麦斯 柯丝蒂好吗
Yes? How’s Christie?
卖♥♥掉了吗 查理
How’s the sale going, Charlie?
这种价位的公♥寓♥卖♥♥得超快
Apartments in this bracket shift in a blink.
我会替你争取高价
I’m confident of getting you more than you paid.
胡扯 查理
Bullshit, Charlie.
没百分之四十的收益就给我滚 懂吗
If you don’t get me a 40 percent yield, you’re off the gig. Got me?
麦斯 你知不知道 你在那里根本住不久
Max, you do realize, of course, it’s not gonna last down there, don’t you?
还用你说吗
You don’t say.
看起来似乎不太可能
And as impossible as it may seem,
但现在独特迷人的一切
the very things that are so unique and sexy now
很快就会变成你每天的噩梦了
will soon be the dread of your day-to-day existence.
经过几个月的吃喝和昏睡
And after a few months of eating and drinking and sleeping
享受鱼水之欢以后
and shagging
你会变成怎样 无聊到死
what have you got to look forward to, you know? Boredom.
你想做什么 写书吗
I mean, what are you gonna do, write a book?
麦斯 我是你最好的朋友
Max, I’m your best friend.
告诉你 你住不久的
And I’m telling you, you won’t last.
我们等着瞧吧
We’ll see about that, Charlie.
像这样 我就同意 这样可以
Like this, I do agree. It’s okay like this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚才是查理打来的
That was Charlie on the phone.
你真的是饶舌歌♥手
So are you an actual rapper?
不 他是饶舌歌♥手 我是经纪人
No. He’s the rapper, I’m the manager.
对了 我叫洁丝曼妲 大家都叫我洁玛
I’m Jesmenda, by the way. Gemma for short.
可恶
Bollocks!
保持联络
Be in touch.