美 好 的 一 年
(几个酒产年前)
(许多酒产年后)
(交易价格)
115.90
115.90
116.00
116.00
116.10
116.10
(请回转)
你干嘛不讲英语
(请回)
(请转 你好)
(输入目的 日安 完全停下)
(再转 二十公尺 直行 右转)
(沿这条路走 请往 你好)
(走 走 )
(走)
(请注意)
(你的目的地已经过头了)
(后退二十公尺)
(请注意)
(你的目的地已经过头了)
(席洛克庄园)
(你已经到了)
(他来了)
(温柔一点)
(别臭着一张脸出去)
(要面带微笑)
(放心好了)
(晚安 杜弗洛)
(明天见)
(不准直接拿瓶子喝牛奶)
(你长得好大了啊)
(你去花♥园♥ 我送早餐去给你)
(他的屁♥股♥没以前那么挺了)
(欧塞公♥证♥人事务所)
(有土地的地方就有战争)
(有人在家吗)
(你在干嘛)
(熏衣草)
(兰博基尼)
(爸爸)
(拉起来)
(等一下)
(好 可以拉了)
(再快一点)
(你在干嘛)
(快点啊)
(你在干嘛 你可以工作啊)
(我要找这里的主人)
(正面或反面)
(反面)
(正面)
(打得好啊)
(席洛克庄园)
发酵
(熏衣草)
我的旧金山可人儿
(遗失的角落 1983年)
(原谅我的嘴唇)
(它们找到了愉悦 在最不起眼的地方)
杜弗洛 我说不行
葡萄园归我管 不是你 拜托
(吃午饭了)
(不准讲英语)
(好吧)
(那)
(是一棵树)
(那)
(是一只鸟)
(你的皮肤)
(柔滑细致)
(我的眼睛是蓝色的)
(你的眼睛是迷人的蓝色)
(我的嘴唇是红色的)
(我爱死你的嘴唇了)
麦斯
Max? Uh-huh.
准备认输了吗
Ready to concede?
不要
No.
既然这是你住在这儿的最后一晚
I thought as it’s your last night here,
就开一瓶特别的来喝吧
it only appropriate that we open something extra special.
邦斗尔 上上之选
BandoL Excellent choice.
邦斗尔红酒 1969年份
Tempter Bandol, 1969.
这种酒连酒量最好的人都会醉
The kind of wine that’ll pickle even the toughest of men.
我看过一个西班牙职业拳击手
I once saw a Castilian prizefighter
才喝一杯就倒地不起了
collapse in a heap after drinking just a single glass.
说不定是我膝盖 压到他的睪丸了
Perhaps my knee landing squarely in his testicles
也是罪魁祸首之一啦 我刚才在讲什么
may have been partly to blame. What was I talking about before?
你说好的蓝色西装真是太重要了
You said the importance of a good blue suit can never be overstated.
没错
Quite right.
蓝色西装是用途最广泛的服饰
A blue suit is the most versatile of accouterments.
比西装本身更重要的 是替你量身订制的人
And more important than the suit itself, is the man who fits it for you.
找到好裁缝师时 千万不能泄露姓名
Once you find a good tailor, you must never give his name away,
就算有人威胁要伤害你也不行
not even under the threat of bodily harm.
刚才喝到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
轮到谁了 换我
Whose turn is it? Mine.
麦斯 我有没有告诉过你 为何我这么爱酿葡萄酒
Max, have I told you why I enjoy making wine so much?
不是你酿的 是杜弗洛
You don’t make the wine, that guy, Duflot, does.
在法国 永远是地主在酿酒
In France it’s always the landowner who makes the wine,
即使他只是拿着望远镜在监督
even though he does nothing more than supervise with binoculars
坐在书房♥里舒服的看着
from the comfort of his study.
不 我喜欢酿酒
No, I enjoy making wine
因为这超凡绝伦的美酒 绝对不可能欺骗别人
because this sublime nectar is, quite simply, incapable of lying.
太早或太晚采收 都无所谓
Picked too early or picked too late, it matters not.
葡萄酒会在你嘴里轻声细语
The wine will always whisper into your mouth
你每次啜饮 它都会诚实无欺
with complete, unabashed honesty every time you take a sip.
齿颊留香
Mm, delightful.
麦斯 现在你知道 我为何这么爱酿酒
Now, Max-a-million, now you know why I love wine so much,
那你有什么话 想告诉我吗
have you anything you want to tell me?
有啊 好 什么话
Yes, I do. Yes, what is it?
将军
Checkmate.
你这个小兔崽子
You little shit.
早安 白老鼠 早安 麦斯
Good morning, lab rats. Good morning, Max.
我们今天要换档
Today we’re shifting gear.
今天是贪得无厌日
Today is Greedy Bastard Day.
白老鼠 发财的秘诀 和喜剧的诀窍一样
The secret to riches, lab rats, is the same as the secret to comedy.
是时机的掌握
Timing.
115.10 好像应该行动了
115.10, Max. Feels like we should move now.
先别急 阿福
Now yet, Ni.
老板 干嘛一直叫我阿福
Boss, why do you keep calling me Alf?
因为你是个有企图心的马屁精
Because you’re an aggressive little flunky, Kenny.
身为你的老板 基因比你好 我想叫你什么都行
And as your boss, and genetic superior, I can call you whatever I want.
麦斯史金纳电♥话♥ 是金波莉
Max Skinner’s phone. It’s Kimberly.
麦斯在吗 请稍等
Is Max there? Yeah, one moment.
是金波莉
It’s Kimberly.
抱歉 麦斯不在 他人呢
Sorry, Kimberly, Max isn’t here. Where is he?
他和未婚妻正在彩排婚礼
He and his fiancee are at their wedding rehearsal today.
什么 你要不要留话
What? You want to leave a message?
不要 我才不要留言 好吧
No, I don’t wanna leave him a message! Okay.
记住 我们不是为了福利而来的
Right, lab rats, remember, we’re not here for the dental plan.
出价50 大家要买♥♥了
Fifty bid. People are buying.
麦斯
Max?
卖♥♥
Sell.
好了 就是你的 继续卖♥♥
That’s it! That’s yours over there! Yours over there! Keep selling it!
卖♥♥啊 就是你的
Sell that! That’s yours!
别看着我 我说那是你的
Don’t look at me! That’s yours!
价钱在那儿 别看这里
Don’t look here, the bonds over there!
那家伙真卑鄙 史金纳要倾销了
That miserable sod. Skinner’s dumping bonds onto the market.
不行 我们有君子约定
There’s a gentlemen’s agreement on the exchange.
君子约定的前提 要是君子才行
A gentlemen’s agreement presupposes there’s a gentleman involved.
他下五十亿卖♥♥盘 价格暴跌
He put out 5 billion sell orders. Prices are crashing through the floor!
大家快起来 动作快 开始卖♥♥ 卖♥♥
Come on, people, get off your asses! Come on, snap to it! Start selling! Sell!
你应该脸朝下被埋起来 反正你迟早要下地狱
They should bury you face down, Max. Because that’s the way you’re going.
麦斯 跌了啦
Maxie Boy, down!
又跌3美元 到113.50了
Three big figures to 113.50!
卖♥♥ 卖♥♥ 还在跌
Sell! Sell! Still going down!
买♥♥
Buy.
全部买♥♥回 米奇小子
Fucking buy it all back, Mickey Boy!
马上全数买♥♥回 全数买♥♥回啊
Buy it all back! Immediately, buy it all back!
我授权给你买♥♥回 别担心 全数买♥♥回
It’s yours to buy back! Don’t worry about it! Buy it all back!
你是天才 麦斯
You’re a genius, Max!
卑鄙小人 他逼迫价格下跌
Filthy bugger. He’s forced down prices.
再低价 全部买♥♥进
He’s gonna buy everything back on the cheap.
开始买♥♥ 买♥♥ 现在 开始买♥♥
Start buying! Buying! Now! Start buying!
因为他是个大好人
For he’s a jolly good fellow!
谁也无可否认
Which nobody can deny!
我可以 我可以
Oh, I can! I can!
今天表现很好 白老鼠
Well done today, lab rats.
干得好 大家都赚了不少钱
Wonderful work. We all made a spectacular amount of money.
今天我们证明了那句谚语 赢不是一切
Today we proved the adage that winning isn’t everything.
是唯一的重点
It’s the only thing!
恶心
Yuck.
今天的证券市场发生怪现象
And there were strange goings on the Bond Market today.
价格跌破112.05
Prices crashed to 112.05
洛顿兄弟释出三十亿美元卖♥♥盘
after Lawton Brothers unloaded 3 billion dollars in sell orders.
然后出现不寻常的举动
Then in an extraordinary move,
该公♥司♥以超低价买♥♥回证券
the company bought the bonds back at a substantially reduced price,