We’ve got two, uh, bedrooms back there with a bathroom.
厨房♥在那边
The kitchen’s that way.
那是书房♥
There’s a study/den.
这儿好几个月都没人住了
We, uh, haven’t had any tenants in a few months…
-所以稍微有点旧 -附送钢琴吗
– so it’s a little musty. – Does it come with the piano?
它一直…
Oh, it’s… always…
它一直放在这儿
It’s always been here.
-它…如果你想 -赠送吗
– It’s… If you want… – Does it come?
它一直放在这儿
It’s always been here.
-我听不见你说什么 -我
– I can’t hear you. – I…
要是你一直弹
Yeah, if you keep playing…
-就肯定听不见我说什么 -开玩笑的
– you can’t here me. – I’m just kidding.
它一直放在这儿
Uh, it’s always been here.
要是你想的话 我派人把它搬走
If you want, I can have it removed.
不用
No.
我得接个电♥话♥
I-I gotta take this.
请随意看看
Um, make yourself at home.
谢谢 琳达
Thank you, Linda.
喂
Hello?
不行 我正带人看♥房♥♥子呢
Oh, no, I’m showing a house right now.
♪你迟到了吗♪
♪Are you runnin’ late?♪
♪是不是睡太多了♪
♪Did you sleep too much?♪
♪所有的噩梦♪
♪All the awful dreams♪
♪感觉万分真实♪
♪Felt real enough♪
♪你的爱人在梦里吗♪
♪Is your lover there?♪
♪她会醒来吗♪
♪Is she wakin up?♪
♪还是已在夜里死去♪
♪Did she die in the night?♪
♪只剩你孤单一人♪
♪Leave you alone?♪
♪孤单一人♪
♪Alone♪
♪镜子 镜子♪
♪Mirror, mirror♪
♪映着你的歪鼻子♪
♪There’s your crooked nose♪
♪无聊的头发♪
♪Boring hair♪
♪一大堆皱纹♪
♪A dozen wrinkles♪
♪没有子女♪
♪No children♪
吃吧
Come on.
♪只有空虚♪
♪Just emptiness♪
♪无处是家♪
♪No place like home♪
-没关系 我懂 -人都是这样
– Which is fine. I get it. – That’s what people do.
离开 远走 然后再回家来
They leave, they go away, and then they come home again.
我一直都会在这儿
I’m the one who’s always here.
♪混乱♪
♪Mess♪
♪二十条短♥信♥♪
♪20 messages♪
♪打字的拇指不痛吗♪
♪Did you hurt your thumbs?♪
你怎么就这么喜欢这栋房♥子
What is it you like about this house so much?
♪多么愚蠢的游戏♪
♪What a stupid game♪
♪你一事无成♪
♪Getting nothing done♪
你认真的吗
Seriously?
历史吧
History?
♪你最长的足迹♪
♪With your longest track♪
什么意思
What does that mean?
♪你最高的分数♪
♪Your higest score♪
亲爱的 我们之间就是一段历史
Honey, we’ve got history.
♪当你压碎后背♪
♪While you crush your back♪
♪哀叹战争♪
♪And lament the war♪
没有你想得那么多
Not as much as you think.
♪战争♪
♪War♪
这样不对
This isn’t how it’s supposed to work.
我们应该一起做决定
We’re supposed to make decisions together.
-你不明白吗 -明白
– Can’t you understand that? – Yes.
那为什么只有我一个人在做决定
So why am I the only one making them?
因为你想要的 我不想要
Because I don’t want what you want.
因为你想待在这儿
‘Cause you want to stay here?
为什么
Why?
怎么
What?
没关系 我们可以走
It’s okay. We can go.
我们可以走
We can go.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
有东西掉在钢琴上了
Something fell on the piano.
几点了
What time is it?
鬼魅浮生