Now, fool, loosen up your tongue.
现在 愚蠢的家伙 松开你的舌头
You better get back to your shop, old man.
你最好回你的店里
You’re liable to have some business. Ah, very good!
你会有生意了 啊 太好了
That’s what I wanted to hear.
我就想听到这些
And I have a little surprise for you that I brought along.
我给你带来一些小礼物
I know how much you’ll need it.
我知道你很需要它!
It was very hard to get my hands on.
我花了很大的劲才弄到手的
I got it by first using my head. No one can resist two barrels of wine.
我第一次用自己的脑子 没有人可以忍♥受两桶酒的诱惑
Isn’t that right? Then I thought that…
这样对吗?然后我想…
well, you might need that pistol, and I brought another present.
你可能需要那把枪 我买♥♥了另外一个礼物
It’s dynamite. I stole it from the Rojos.
是炸♥药♥ 我从洛乔斯那里偷来的
And now it seems to me the moment’s come for you to light the fuse…
我想现在是你点燃导火线
and send it back to them.
送回给他们的时候了
Still lots of light.
光线还很强烈
Too early to be asleep yet.
现在睡觉还太早了
Rubio, here.
卢比奥 来
I shouldn’t like to ruin the rifle. I could never find another like this.
我不想弄坏了来♥复♥枪♥ 我还没找到像这把这么好的
Listen, let’s try it with this one now.
听着 我们现在试试这个
Gringo!
外国佬!
Heard you wanted to see me.
听说你想见我
The americano’s dead.
美♥国♥佬♥已经死了
Let the old man down.
放下他
What’s wrong, Ramon?
怎么了 雷蒙?
You losing your touch?
怎么没打到呢?
Are you afraid, Ramon?
你在害怕吗 雷蒙?
“You shoot to kill, you better hit the heart.”
“杀人的话 最好向心脏开枪”
Your own words,Ramon.
你自己说的, 雷蒙
The heart, Ramon.
心脏, 雷蒙
Don’t forget the heart.
不要忘记了心脏
Aim for the heart or you’ll never stop me.
朝心脏开枪 要不然你阻止不了我的
When a man with a.45 meets a man with a rifle…
当带着a.45的人遇到带着来复的人…
You said the man with the pistol’s a dead man.
你说那个拿着手♥枪♥的人死
Let’s see if that’s true.
我们看看是不是真的
Go ahead, load up and shoot.
动手啊 上弹开枪
Hey, listen, Joe.
喂 听着 乔
Listen, I-I…
听着 我…
Well, guess your government will be glad to see that gold back.
看到黄金回来了 你们的政♥府♥会很开心的
And you, you don’t want to be here when they get it, eh?
还有你 你不想再呆下来 是吗?
You mean the Mexican government on one side…
你是说墨西哥政♥府♥在一边
and maybe the Americans on the other side?
可能美国政♥府♥在另外一边?
Me, right smack in the middle?
我 就在中间?
Mm-mmm. Too dangerous.
嗯 太危险了
So long.
再见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!