John, come up here quickly.
约翰 快点上来
Sorry, but when a husband finds a man in his wife’s bedroom…
对不起 但是当丈夫发现一个男人在自己妻子的卧室里
you’re never sure how he’s gonna react.
你绝对不会知道他的反应会是怎样的
Give him $500. How’s that?
给他500美元 为什么?
Give the money to him.
给他钱
He has an interesting story. Listen to him.
他有个有趣的故事 听他说
That’s the right idea. You didn’t misunderstand.
那是很好的故事 你不会不明白的
I get the wrong idea only when it suits me.
只有合适我的时候我才会误解
What is it? The soldiers escorting the gold!
什么呢? 护送金子的士兵
Two of those soldiers got away. They are hiding out in the cemetery.
两个逃走了 他们躲在墓地里
The Baxters. They’re about to capture them.
巴克斯特 他们想抓住他们
Get the men!
叫他们集♥合♥
You are well informed, eh?
你的消息很灵通 是吗?
A man’s life in these parts often depends on a mere scrap of information.
人的生命通常就靠信息
Your brother’s own words.
你兄弟自己说的
Tell me. Why are you doing this for us?
告诉我 你为什么这样帮我们?
$500.
500美元
With these two soldiers as witnesses against Ramon…
抓住这两个对雷蒙不利的士兵…
the government will be able to rid the town of the Rojos and their whole band.
政♥府♥会消灭洛乔斯 还有他们所有的人
Then San Miguel will have just one boss.
那时桑·米吉尔只有一个头
Hurry!
快点!
Let’s go!
我们走
Coming with us?
跟我们一起去吗?
When a man’s got money in his pocket,
当一个男人口袋里有钱的时候
he begins to appreciate peace.
他开始欣赏和平
Come on!
快点!
Let’s leave the horses here.
我们把马放在这里
Who’s there? Come out!
谁在那?出来
What do you think?
你觉得怎样呢?
I don’t know.
不知道
There’s something about it I don’t like.
我不喜欢这样
Too still to be wounded. More like dummies.
太安静了 不像受伤 像假人一样
Sure, dummies that are very interesting to the Rojos.
当然 洛乔斯很感兴趣的家人
Better hide. Hurry.
最好藏起来 快点
What’ll we do?
我们应该怎样做?
Take two men and circle around to the side.
让两个人绕到旁边
Try to keep them busy long enough for me to get those two down there.
和他们对战 然后我就可以把那两个人弄过来了
Go on. Go on. Quickly.
继续 继续 快点
Keep me covered. I am going to take care of those two.
掩护 我去看看他们两个
Listen, Baxter! You can have them now if you like!
听着 巴克斯特!现在 如果你想的话 你可以带他们走了
Since dead men can’t talk!
因为死人是不会说话的
It seems they didn’t like my joke.
看起来他们不喜欢我这个玩笑
We’ll let them go home in a little while.
待会我们让他们回去吧
We will keep this bad boy as our guest…
我们把这个小子作为我们的客人…
only until Baxter leaves San Miguel and heads for the frontier.
直到巴克斯特离开桑·米吉尔奔向边境
Put him in the cellar.
把他放到地下室去
Good work!
做的不错
With Antonio as our prisoner, the Baxters have to give in to us.
用安东尼奥作我们的人♥质♥ 巴克斯特只好让步了
Now we can make any kind of demand.
现在我们可以要求任何东西了
What has happened? Talk, will you?
发生什么事了?说话 可以吗?
I don’t know, but somebody shot at me.
我不知道 但是有人向我开枪
Where are you, Marisol?
你在哪 玛丽莎?
It’s strange how you always manage to be in the right place at the right time.
很奇怪 你怎么老是在合适的时间出现呢?
It’s nothing serious. A headache that will pass.
没什么严重的 头疼会过去
She’ll sleep.
她会睡着的
Keep your eyes open. She’s not to move from that room. You hear?
盯着她 她不能离开那个房♥间 听到了吗?
I wouldn’t mention anything about me bringing her here.
我不会说我是怎样带她来这里的
I wouldn’t want the Rojos to think I was on your side.
我不想让洛乔斯因为我是你们的人
Don’t worry.
别担心
I’m a woman who’s rich enough to appreciate the men my money can buy.
我是个富裕的女人 舍得花钱买♥♥值得买♥♥的人
I’ve been to talk to the Rojos.
我已经跟洛乔斯说了
They’ll give back Antonio in exchange for Marisol.
他们愿意用安东尼奥换玛丽莎
It’ll take place in the morning.
上午的时候开始
Very soon you are going to be rich.
你很快就会有钱了
Yeah, and that’s not gonna break my heart.
是的 那不会让我伤心的
Where is she? You said I’d be able to see her!
她在哪?你说我可以看到她的
Where is she?
她在哪?
I wanna see her!
我想看她
Come back here, Jesus. Come here. I wanna see!
回这来 杰西 过来 我想看
I want to see her! I want to see her!
我想看她 我想看她
Why can’t I look at her? I want to see her!
我为什么不能看她呢?我想看她
Go. Go to him, Marisol.
去 去他那 玛丽莎
Mama!
妈妈
Mama! Jesus!
妈妈 杰西!
Julio!
朱里奥!
Get Julio.
对付朱里奥
You were warned to get out of town.
你被警告离开城镇
Now I’m gonna make you pay once and for all.
现在我要你一次付清
Let him be!
别动他
You better get goin’. Ramon’s waitin’.
你最好走 雷蒙在等着
And, you, get that kid home where he belongs.
还有 你 赶快带那个孩子回去
A pig, that Ramon.
猪 那个雷蒙
What’s Ramon got to do with them?
雷蒙对他们做了什么呢?
You weren’t told, eh?
没有人告诉你 是吗?
In this part of the world, the story is very old.
在世界的这个地方 这个故事很久了
A happy little family until trouble comes along.
一个快乐的小家庭 然后麻烦出现了
And trouble has the name of Ramon.
麻烦的名字叫雷蒙
Claiming the husband cheated at cards, which wasn’t true…
说丈夫打牌的时候作弊了 这当然不是真的…
He gets the wife to live with him as hostage.
他把他的妻子抓来做人♥质♥
And the husband?
丈夫呢?
Him? There’s nothing for him to do.
他?他什么都做不了
The Rojos threatened to kill his little boy Jesus…
洛乔斯威胁说要杀了他的儿子杰西…
and he was forced to accept things.
他必须接受这些
That Ramon is smart.
那个雷蒙很聪明
Where are you going?
你去哪里呢?
To the Rojos to look for a job.
到洛乔斯找事做
I am glad we have the americano with us.
我很开心 美国人和我们在一起
It’s the best thing that could have happened to us, you know…
最好的事情都有可能发生在我们身上…
’cause if either government starts an inquiry…
因为如果政♥府♥不进行调查的话
We’ll need every man we can get.
我们需要招收大量的人
I guess you know to be at war with the Baxters now…
我想你们应该知道现在和巴克斯特将会有场大战了…
is worse than sitting on a big case of dynamite.
这比坐在一大箱炸♥药♥上还糟糕
Where should we put this? Put it over there.
我们应该把这些放哪里呢? 放那
Come on, everybody! Drink up!
来 大家 喝!
Good shooting. Very good shooting.
好枪法 真的很好的枪法
When you want to kill a man, you must shoot for his heart.
当你想杀人的时候 最好就是射他的心脏
And the Winchester is the best weapon.
温切斯特是最好的武器
That’s very nice, but I’ll stick with my a.45.
那很不错 但是我还是坚持用我的a.45
When a man with a.45 meets a man with a rifle…
当带a.45的人遇到用来♥复♥枪♥的人…
The man with the pistol will be a dead man.
拿着手♥枪♥的人会死
That’s an old Mexican proverb, and it’s true.
那是一句古老的墨西哥谚语 那是真的
You believe that?
你相信吗?
Take five men and escort Marisol to the small house.
来五个人送玛丽莎回小屋
Stay there till I return.
一直待到我回去
Everything’s prepared. Do not be worried.
一切都准备好了 不要担心
I will return tomorrow.
明天我会回来的
All the wagons are ready. We can leave.
所有的马车都准备好了 我们可以走了
Everyone, enjoy yourselves during my absence.
大家 我不在的时候玩的尽兴
You heard Ramon. Let’s have a good time.
你们听到雷蒙说的话了 我们要玩的尽兴
He weighs over a ton. Of course…
他有一吨♥重 是的
with all he poured into himself.
他喝得太多了
Did you not tell me no one could go see Mama?
你不是跟我说谁都不能见妈妈的吗?
That’s right.
是的
Then why does that man see her when I cannot?
为什么那个人可以看她而我不能呢?
I want Mama. Go away from the door.
我要妈妈 不要站在门那里
Quiet! We cannot show ourselves.
安静点!我们不能让别人看到我们
You must remember that. You must stay away.
你必须记住这点 你必须离远点
Hello.
好啊
There’s somebody shooting up at the small house.
有人在小房♥子那里开枪
Saddle the horses immediately! Come on. Let’s go!
赶快上马 快点 我们走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!