The Baxters coming here? You must be out of your head.
巴克斯特来这里?你肯定是疯了
Chico followed my orders. I told him to invite them here.
奇科是听我的命令的 我告诉他邀请他们过来
Ramon, what is this?
雷蒙 这是什么意思?
I have found out many things when I was traveling…
在旅途之中我发现了很多新东西
and I have decided that it’s very stupid…
觉得我们这样彼此争斗 毫无结果
to just keep on shooting at each other and without any results.
是非常愚蠢的
You’ve gone out of your mind, Ramon.
你疯了 雷蒙
No, I have come to my senses, Esteban.
不 我很正常 伊斯特班
Believe me.
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
Life can be so precious.
生活很宝贵
It’s foolish to risk losing it every minute, no?
浪费每一分钟都是愚蠢的 不是吗?
There’s plenty of space for everybody in this town.
这个镇子的空间很大 足够所有的人生活
Even Baxters, hmm?
即使巴克斯特也是 是吗?
For this reason…
因为这样…
I’ve decided to hang my gun up on the wall.
我决定把自己的枪挂到墙上
I think that Ramon has the right idea.
我觉得雷蒙说得对
I, too, am getting tired of these killings. They must stop.
我 也厌倦了这些杀戮 必须停下来
This is all very, very touching.
这 真的很让人感动
You mean you don’t admire peace?
你是说你不赞赏和平?
It’s not real easy to like something you know nothing about.
这对于你来说可能是很难理解的事情
Stay in San Miguel and you may just profit from the experience.
呆在桑·米吉尔 你会学会很多事情的
No, thanks. I’ll be movin’ on.
不 谢谢 我会走的
Here’s your money, Don Miguel.
钱在这 米吉尔先生
I only used a small amount of it.
我只是用了一点
I don’t like to take money unless I feel I’ve earned it.
除非我觉得我赚到了 要不然我不会拿的
Now, why are you so hasty? You should stay here.
现在 你为什么这么匆忙呢?你应该呆在这里
You might enjoy dining with us tonight.
今晚你可以和我们一起吃晚饭
The Baxters have four men in the cemetery on account of me.
因为我 巴克斯特有四个人死了
I don’t think they’d appreciate my presence.
我想他们不会很希望看到我在场的
I don’t like that americano. He’s too smart to be just a hired fighter.
我不喜欢那个美国人 他太聪明了
At shooting a gun no one can touch him. I can see that.
开枪的时候没人可以比的上他 我看得出来
When someone with that face works with his gun, you may count on two things.
长着那样脸的人拿枪 你可以猜测到两件事情
He’s fast on the trigger, but he’s also intelligent.
他开枪很快 但是他也很聪明
That makes him too dangerous for you, I think, my brothers.
他对于你们来说太危险了 兄弟们
Now that he’s gone, will you please explain that silly nonsense…
既然他走了 你能向我们解释一下…
about hanging up your gun and making up with the Baxters?
把枪搁在墙上 和巴克斯特和好的那些事情吗?
Is it possible that you’ll never be able to reach any conclusions on your own?
你自己想不到吗?
Don’t you think our government and the americanos will find those bodies…
你们觉得我们政♥府♥和美国人不会发现尸体
and then start an investigation?
然后开始调查吗?
They’ll investigate, all right…
他们会调查的 好的…
and we’ll be quiet and peacefully abide our time.
我们安静 容忍♥一会
We know nothing about the massacre at the Rio Bravo, eh?
我们对于里奥·布拉沃的大屠♥杀♥一无所知 是吗?
I arranged for the bodies to be lying…
我把尸体安排成…
as if both companies killed each other.
他们是对战死的
But do you think they’ll believe it?
你们觉得他们相信吗?
Yes, I think so.
是的 我想是的
Because if they don’t find some guilty party…
因为如果他们找不到一些作案的团体…
It would be a pretty good reason to call off the investigation.
他们只能取消调查
Yes, but what about the Baxters?
是的 那么巴克斯特怎么办呢?
The Baxters?
巴克斯特?
They want nothing more than to live in peace.
他们只是想着和平共处
We’ll let them have their own way for a while.
我们就暂时满足他们的想法
Forget about the Baxters.
别理巴克斯特
We’ll take care of them later when the investigation finishes.
调查结束之后我们再好好对付他们
That was a fine idea that you had.
你的想法不错
What was it again?
有是了吗?
Ah, yes, yes, yes.
啊 是的 是的
The Baxters are on one side. The Rojos on the other.
巴克斯特在这边 洛乔斯在那边
And you’d be in the middle.
你就在中间
The only problem is that they’ve joined up.
唯一的问题就是他们联合起来了
Now you are without a job,
现在你做不了什么了
and you don’t have money to pay me what you owe me.
你没有钱付你的帐了
There is only one thing for you to do. Leave here immediately.
你只能做一件事情 赶紧离开这里
I will forget about what you owe me.
我会忘记你欠我的
You leave San Miguel and never come back for the rest of your days.
你离开桑·米吉尔 以后再也不要回来了
Eh, Joe, I have prepared the wagon the way you asked me to.
哦 乔 我已经按照你说的修好了马车
It’s sitting out in the back here with two empty coffins.
后面还有两幅空棺材
What are you up to?
你想做什么呢?
Are you changing your profession?
你想换职业了吗?
If you want to go on living, you’d better.
如果你想谋生的话 你可以更好的
In my opinion, you’ll make a fine pallbearer.
我觉得 你会是个很好的护柩人
Close this place and come with me, huh?
关了这里 跟我一起走 好吗?
Oh, close up, huh? It’s done. Where are we going?
哦 关了 是吗?好了 我们去哪里呢?
I’d like to know where we are going, or is it a secret?
我想知道我们去哪里 这是秘密吗?
Down by the river. Have a look at some corpses down there.
到河下面去 找一些下面的尸体
The Rojos say come to dinner and we must go.
洛乔斯说吃晚饭 我们必须去
But I don’t like it at all…
布特一点也不喜欢那个
even if they’ve granted all the guarantees we’ve demanded.
即使他们已经保证我们所要求的所有东西
We’ll go along with it, but don’t touch anything.
我们一起去 但是什么都不要碰
You mustn’t eat. You mustn’t drink.
你们不能吃 不能喝
You just keep your eyes open and keep your wits about you.
你们要注意一切东西 保持警惕
Are you sure that nobody has seen us?
你确定没有人看着我们?
Only a ghost or two.
只有一两个鬼
Don’t joke about things like this.
不要开这样的玩笑
Ghosts are better left where they are.
鬼还是呆在他们的地方好
You look as though this place suits you very well.
看起来这个地方好像很适合你
If you go on like this, you will soon be here permanently.
如果你再这样的话 你很快就会永远的呆在这里
I do not understand.
我不明白
Why is it with all those bodies down
为什么所有河流下面的尸体
by the river we are just burying these two?
你只埋其中的两具?
We’re not. We’re not gonna bury them.
不是的 我们不埋
What do you mean we’re not burying them?
不埋是什么意思呢?
That’s right. We’re not gonna bury them.
是的 我们不埋他们
If we are not going to bury them, what will we use them for?
如果我们不埋的话 用他们做什么呢?
Why are we taking the trouble to do this?
我们为什么要费力做这样的事情呢?
The dead can be very useful sometimes.
死人有时很有用
They’ve helped me out of tough spots more than once.
他们可以帮助我们
First, they don’t talk.
首先他们不会说话
Second, they can be made to look alive if I manage it right.
其次 如果弄好的话 他们就像生的一样
And, third…
还有…
Well, third, if you shot them, there’s no worry,
如果你向他们开枪的话 别担心
’cause they’re dead already.
因为他们已经死了
Understand?
明白吗?
It doesn’t make a bit of sense to me, and I’m getting out.
我一点也不明白 我要走了
I’m alive, and I want to remain with the living, understand?
我活着 我还想活下去 明白吗?
And when I’m dead, I’ll want to remain with the dead.
当我死了 我就一直死着
I would be unhappy if somebody living forces me to remain with the living.
活着的人让我活起来我会不开心的
I hope that’s clear.
希望我说的很清楚
And, also, I don’t like the idea that you’ve placed those bodies there!
还有 我不喜欢你把他们放在这里的想法
The man buried there is the only one who died of pneumonia in this cursed town!
埋在那里的人只是那些得肺炎而死的人
Take it easy, will ya?
放松点 好吗?
These two friends of ours here are gonna make me pay your bill.
这两个我们的朋友会让我可以给你付钱
Get up there!
走吧
The only reason they could have to start a war with us…
他们开战的唯一理由只能是
would be to kidnap you from your husband’s side.
把你从我身边绑♥架♥走了
He’s gallant, this Rojo.
他太豪爽了 这个罗吉
I really didn’t think him capable of compliments.
我觉得不能那样恭维他
And he’s not. All that he says is false, like his proposals.
他不是 他所说的都是假的 就像他的提议
You women! If things aren’t complicated for you, you become suspicious.
你们这些女人!如果事情不复杂的时候 你们就怀疑了
Yes, because to me, it just didn’t seem right.
是的 因为对于我来说 事情不是很好
It went too smoothly. I don’t trust them.
太顺利了 我不相信他们
You’d like to prove me wrong, wouldn’t you?
你想证明我是错的 不是吗?
Always the same thing.
一直都是这样的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt ya.
别担心 我不会伤害你的
I just want you to know why the
我只是想让你知道
Rojos want to make peace all of a sudden.
为什么洛乔斯这么急着和解
There was once a wagon load of gold that the soldiers
有一群士兵拉着满车的黄金
were taking to the border.
去边界那

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!