He gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him.
它知道你们在笑它 它会很愤怒的
Now, if you apologize, like I know you’re going to…
现在 如果你们道歉的话 你们准备…
I might convince him that you really didn’t mean it.
我会让它相信 你们不是有意的
I saw the whole thing. You killed all four of them.
我都看见了 你杀了他们四个
You’ll pay all right. You’ll be strung up.
你会付出代价的 你会被绞死的
Who are you?
你是谁?
Don’t fire a shot.
别开枪
I’m John Baxter, sheriff.
我叫约翰·巴克斯特 警长
Yeah? Well, if you’re the sheriff,
是吗?如果你是警长的话
you better get these men underground.
你最好把这些人埋了
My mistake. Four coffins.
我说错了 四副棺材
I told you I wasn’t cheap…
我跟你说了我不是很便宜的
but I think you’ll find it’s worth your while.
但是我想你会觉得这是值得的
97, 98, 99, 100.
97 98 99 啊
The rest when you’re all done.
剩下的在你完成后再给
When do I start?
我什么时候开始?
I’m not in a hurry, at least for the moment.
我不急 至少现在
I’d say with four less Baxters, right now is as good a time to start as any.
我会说跟巴克斯特在一起 现在做什么事情都不错
In a few days I hear there will be a troop of cavalry passing through here.
我听说再过几天有一队骑兵经过这里
I wouldn’t want the military sticking their long noses into our business.
我不想让军队的人干扰我们的生意
You seem to be well informed.
看来你的消息很灵通
In these parts, a man’s life often depends on a mere scrap of information.
在这些地方 人的生命经常依靠这些信息
This thing couldn’t have been very useful to its owner.
这个东西对他们的主人没什么大帮助
My brother Ramon did that. He often uses it for target practice.
我兄弟雷蒙的 他经常用来做目标练习
With a gun in his head, no one stands in his way.
手里拿着枪 没有人敢挡住他
The suit of armor is one of his favorite targets…
这件装甲是他最喜欢的目标之一
Naturally when he does not have anything better to shoot.
特别是没有什么其他东西来射的时候
Well, I’ll be kind of curious to meet this brother of yours.
我对见你的兄弟很有点兴致了
This is Chico, one of the most trusted of my men.
这个是奇科 最可靠的人之一
Follow him. He will bring you to your room.
跟着他 他会带你去你的房♥间
I would like you to feel at home.
希望你像在家里一样
Well, I never found home that great, but let’s go.
我还没有找到那么好的家 我们走
Who’s that?
她是谁?
Her name’s Marisol. You just forget about her.
她叫玛丽莎 你最好忘了她
This one will be your room.
这是你的房♥间
You gave him $100.
你给了他100美元
We never pay that much.
我们从来不付那么多钱
Can you explain to me why you have taken him on?
你能向我解释为什么接受他吗?
To have that filthy gringo around the house and to give him $100 besides?
让那个恶心的外国佬呆在这里 还给他100美元?
We have never paid anybody so much
我们从来没给过那么高的价钱
You cannot leave someone like that to do what he wants around here.
你不能把那样的人留在这里 做他想做的事情
He’s capable of doing anything.
他什么事情都可以做
And I want law and order in this place.
我想要这里有些秩序
If that is all you want, there is a much cheaper way.
如果你想的只是那样的话 那么就更便宜了
Just snuff him out.
杀掉他
And who would be the one? You?
谁来呢?你?
Yes, why not?
是的 为什么不呢?
A shot in his back, then you would have him out of the way in no time at all.
后面开枪 很容易就解决他了
Listen, I could do it easily right now.
听着 我很容易就可以做到了
He won’t be expecting it, and I’d get back the hundred.
他不会想到的 我就可以拿回那一百元
You are stupid, Esteban! Even if you are my brother!
你真蠢 伊斯特班!即使你是我弟弟
A bullet in the back, eh? And it is ended!
后面开枪 是吗?结束了
And what happens if your hand should tremble slightly?
如果你的手打颤会怎样呢?
And he’s only hurt?
就他受伤吗?
And with the cavalry arriving in town and that Yankee so quick on the draw.
而且骑兵很快就来到这里了
I was only thinking… You mustn’t think of anything!
我只是想… 你什么都不要想
You let me do the thinking instead.
让我来想
Go and see the americano. Just ask him if he needs anything and make friends.
去看看美国人 看看他需要什么 跟他交个朋友
Get one thing clear in that head of yours.
你要记住一点
This is going to be a quiet town until Ramon gets back!
在雷蒙回来之前不要发生任何事情
Is that clear? A quiet town.
明白吗?别发生什么事情
I am Esteban Rojo. My brother asked me to…
我是伊斯特班·罗吉 我哥哥叫我…
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Moving.

But didn’t you know all our men live here with us?
但是你不知道我们所有的人都是住在一起的吗?
That’s all very cozy, but I don’t find you men all that appealin’.
是很舒适 但是我觉得你们并不是都很欢迎我
Besides, your brother said he didn’t have any need for me anymore right now.
而且 你哥哥说现在没什么事需要我做
Halt!
停!
Sergeant. Yes, sir.
军士? 什么事 长官?
Tell the men we’ll be spending tonight here in this place.
告诉他们今晚我们在这里休息
Arrange it so they can pick up the supplies here.
安排一下 让他们补充一下东西
Also, double the guard in order to watch the stagecoach there.
还有 加强警卫 守卫好马车
Yes, sir.
是的
What do you suppose they’re carrying in that coach?
你觉得那马车里是什么呢?
It’d be easy to find out.
很容易查明
Get up close to it and take a little look at what’s in it.
走进它 然后看看里面是什么
If they fire at you, you know it’s gold.
如果他们向你开枪 那么里面就是金子
Not a bad idea.
不错的主意
Looking for anything?
看什么呢?
Hello.
你好
Get out of here, Yankee.
离开这里 年轻人
Why aren’t you sleeping?
你怎么没睡呢?
When I see you staring like that, it bothers me.
当你的眼神那样的时候 让我觉得不安
I still keep wondering what was in that stagecoach.
我还在想那马车里的是什么
It’s something they seem to think is very important.
肯定是什么他们认为很重要的东西
I asked a few questions of the captain and almost was arrested.
我问了那统帅几个问题 差点被抓住了
Who’s Marisol?
玛丽莎是谁?
You better get some sleep. You need it.
你最好睡觉 你需要的
It’s much too dangerous, even for you.
这太危险了 即使是你
All I did is ask who she was.
我只是问她是谁
She is a woman.
她是个女人
And Ramon’s madly in love with her.
雷蒙疯狂的爱上了她
Does that make it clear to you?
现在明白了吧?
Everybody in this town talks about Ramon.
镇里的每一个人都谈论雷蒙
Kind of curious to meet him.
真的很想见见他
If you are smart, you will try to stay
如果你够聪明的话
clear of Ramon as long as possible.
你会尽可能离他远点
There are the soldiers. They are moving on very quietly.
那里有士兵 他们静静的前进着
Strange.
好奇怪
They’re headed for the frontier.
他们跑向边境
Tell me…
告诉我
is that the way you go to bed every night?
你每晚都是这样睡觉的吗?
Don’t worry. I didn’t dirty the sheets.
别担心 我不会弄脏被单的
Wait. I’m coming too.
等等 我也去
I want to see for myself how you’re going to get yourself in trouble.
我想想看看你是怎样惹麻烦上身的
All right. All right. Go ahead.
好的 好的 走
It’s like playing cowboys and Indians.
就像玩牛仔和印第安人一样
Captain. Welcome, Lieutenant.
上尉 欢迎 中尉
There’s your gold as promised.
这是给你们的金子
I hope the guns you will be giving us will be equally useful to our army.
希望你们给我们的枪对我们的军队有相同的用处
Rest assured, Captain. We’ll check them over together.
放心 上尉 我们检查一下
Get their clothes on again, and hurry.
穿上他们的衣服 快点
Be sure to place them around right.
把他们放好
Remember. They died fighting among themselves.
记得 他们是互相战死的
Rubio!
卢比奥!
There. It’s Ramon.
那个 就是雷蒙
This is my brother Ramon.
这是我的兄弟雷蒙
I think I mentioned him.
我想我提过他了
Everybody talks about Ramon.
每个人都在说雷蒙
And many speak of you, too, my dear brother included.
也有很多人说你 包括我亲爱的兄弟
Well, I hope they say nice things.
希望他们说的是好事
Did you have a good trip?
你的旅途不错吧?
It was tiring.
很无聊
It was terribly hot on the road during the day.
在路上的时候太热了
And stagecoaches are an uncomfortable way to travel.
坐马车不是很舒服
Well, I’m sure you’ll be in great shape in no time.
我想很快你就会高兴起来了
The americano cannot wait to get into action.
美国人已经迫不及待了
I am sorry. He’s going to be a disappointed man.
对不起 恐怕要让他伤心了
How’s that?
怎么呢
The Baxters accepted the invitation. They’ll come tonight, Don Miguel.
巴克斯特接受了邀请 他们今晚会来的 米吉尔先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!