snot-nosed, English…
不可一世…
giant, twerp…
笨蛋…
scumbag, fuck face, dick-head, asshole!
不知廉耻的混♥蛋♥
How very interesting.
真有趣
You’re a true vulgarian, aren’t you?
你真的很俗不可耐,不是吗?
You’re the vulgarian, you fuck! Now, apologize!
是你俗不可耐,道歉吧
Me to you?
我向你道歉?
Apologize.
道歉
All right, I apologize.
好,我道歉
You’re really sorry? I’m really, really sorry.
你真的感到内疚吗? 我真的感到抱歉
I apologize unreservedly.
我诚心地道歉
You take it back? I do. I offer…
你真的收回刚才的说话? 对
a complete and utter retraction.
我完全收回我的说话
The imputation was totally without basis in fact…
刚才的毁谤毫无根据…
and was in no way fair comment and was motivated…
那不是正确的评判 而且动机是…
purely by malice, and I deeply regret…
敌意,如果我的言语…
any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family.
为你和你家人 带来不安,深感歉意
And I hereby undertake not to repeat…
我承诺将来不会…
any such slander at any time in the future.
再重复任何这样的行为
Okay.
好
You said you loved him!
你说你爱他
That’s right! Now, here’s a multiple choice question for you.
对,你要回答这个选择问题
A: Wanda was lying.
甲 ,旺达在说谎
B: Wanda was telling the truth!
乙,旺达说的是真♥相♥
Which one are you gonna pick?
你会选哪一个?
What was the first one? You told me you were not planning to see him.
第一个是什么? 你说不打算见他
Because I knew you’d come along and fuck it up!
因为我知道你会坏事
I was dealing with something delicate.
我在处理很敏感的事情
I’m setting up a guy who’s incredibly important to us–
我在向一个重要的人下手
who’s going to tell me where the loot is…
他会告诉我赃货在哪里…
and if they’re gonna come and arrest you– and you come loping in…
他们或许会来拘捕你 你却像…
like Rambo without a jockstrap and dangle him out a fifth-floor window.
没穿护身衣的兰博般闯进来 把他吊在五层楼的窗外
Now, was that smart?
那样很聪明吗?
Okay. Was it shrewd?
好 很糟吗?
Was it good tactics or was it stupid?
那是很棒还是很笨的策略?
Don’t call me stupid.
不要说我笨
Oh, right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!
说你笨就是侮辱愚蠢的人
I’ve known sheep that could outwit you.
我见过比你聪明的羊
I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs.
我穿过智商比你高的裙子
But you think you’re an intellectual, don’t you, ape?
但你自以为是学者吧?猿猴
Apes don’t read philosophy.
猿猴不会看哲学书的
Yes, they do. They just don’t understand it.
它们会看,只是不明白
Now, let me correct you on a couple things, okay?
让我向你解释几样事情,好吗?
Aristotle was not Belgian.
阿里士多德不是比利时人
The central message of Buddhism is not ”Every man for himself.”
佛教的主旨不是自私
And the London Underground is not a political movement.
伦敦地下铁不是政♥治♥运动
Those are all mistakes. I looked ’em up.
那些全是错的 我查过的
Now, you have just assaulted…
你刚袭击了…
the one man who can keep you out of jail and make you rich.
能够令你不用坐牢而且致富的人
So what are you gonna do about it?
你会怎样做?
What would an intellectual do?
学者会怎样做?
What would Plato do?
柏拉图会怎样做?
Apologize. Pardon me?
道歉 什么?
What?
什么?
Apologize! Right!
道歉! 对!
I’m sorry.
对不起
No. Not to me, to Archie.
不是向我道歉,向阿奇道歉
And make it good or we’re dead.
诚心地道歉,否则我们死定了
I’m so very, very–
我非常…
Fuck you!
你去见鬼吧!
I’m very, very sss–
我非常…
Very, very–
非常…
Hello, Mr. Burglar. Going somewhere?
小偷先生,你好,你去哪里?
Thought you could rob Mr. Leach, eh? Well, I’m gonna teach you a lesson.
你以为你可以抢劫利奇先生? 我会教训你
He just happens to be a very good friend of mine…
他是我很好的朋友
and he’s going to be very pleased with me when he finds you…
当他发现你将被我抓去警局时…
all tied up and ready for the police.
他会很高兴
And don’t call me Otto. To you, I am Mr.–
不要叫我奥图 ,我是…
Oh, my God!
我的天!
I’m sorry.
对不起
Please. I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I didn’t know it was you.
我不知道是你
How could I know it was you?
我怎会知道是你?
I mean, how could you expect me to guess?
我怎会猜到是你?
You stupid jerk. What the fuck are you doing…
笨蛋,你在做什么?
robbing your own house?
抢劫自己的房♥子?
You asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
You stupid, stiff, pompous, English–
你这个闷蛋自大的英国人
I’m sorry.
对不起
God almighty!
我的天!
Bloody hell!
怎会这样!
Darling!
亲爱的!
Are you hurt?
你有没有受伤?
Speak to me. Are you hurt?
跟我说话,你有没有受伤?
Can’t you speak?
你不能说话吗?
What has happened?
发生什么事?
Archie, we’ve been burgled.
阿奇,我们被抢劫
Oh, no! Well, are you hurt?
不! 你有没有受伤?
No, I’m fine. Bit of a headache.
我没事,只是有少许头痛
I came in here. Somebody hit me, tied me up with a–
我进来后有人打我的头 并把我绑起来
My God, is that the time?
我的天,这么晚了?
What?
什么事?
I didn’t realize it was quite so late. What?
我不知道原来这么晚了 什么?
I’m late for a conference. A conference?
我要出席会议 会议?
You’ve just been attacked! It’s nothing. I must fly. Sorry.
你刚被人袭击 我没事,我要去走了
I’ll help you tidy up when I get back. Hello, Portia.
我回来后我帮你收拾房♥子 波席亚,你好
What’s happened?
发生什么事?
Your father has finally gone completely mental.
你父亲终于疯了
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Champagne? Okay.
要香槟吗? 好
To us.
为我们干杯
Well, I went back to the house and guess who–
我回家后,你猜是谁…
Let’s make love.
我们做♥爱♥吧
Well, if you absolutely insist.
如果你坚持要的话,好吧
No. What?
不 什么?
Here on the rug.
在地毯上
I’ll be right back. Get undressed.
我很快回来,你先脱下衣服
Why not?
有何不可?
Why not indeed.
对
Afterwards Yeah?
然后… 怎样?
Let’s go to South America.
我们一起去南美洲
What? Let’s fly to South America.
什么? 我们一起去南美洲
Why South America?
为什么要去南美洲?
Okay, Iceland.
那么冰岛吧
What do you really want out of life?
你究竟想要什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Why do I like you so much?
我为什么那么喜欢你?
Do you speak Italian?
你会说意大利话吗?
I am Italian!
我是意大利人
But it’s such an ugly language.
但那是很难听的语言
How about Russian?
俄♥罗♥斯♥话怎样?
Are you rich? No, I’m afraid not.
你有钱吗? 我没钱的
What about the house? That’s Wendy’s. She’s the rich one.
房♥子呢? 是属于温迪的,她很有钱
What the hell are you doing? I might ask you the same question.
你在做什么? 我或许会问你相同的问题
Who are you?
你是谁?
What? Get your clothes on.
什么? 穿回衣服
Will you leave immediately, please? What?
请你立即离开好吗? 什么?
You’re in the wrong flat.
你来错地方
This flat belongs to Patrick Balfour.
这个公♥寓♥属于派崔克巴佛
He’s in Hong Kong. He lent me the key. Now, get out!
他去了香港,他借钥匙给我 请你离开!