Not yet. I’m thirsty.
等一下,我很口渴
What shall I get you?
你要喝什么?
Whiskey.
威士忌
You are the sexiest, most beautiful girl…
你是我这一生…
I have ever seen…
所见过最性感…
in my entire life.
最美丽的女子
Get me my drink.
把酒给我
So…
那么…
if George decides to change his plea…
如果乔治决定改变他的计划…
he’d tell you where the loot is first, wouldn’t he?
他会告诉你赃货在哪里吧?
Darling, we mustn’t talk about the trial, okay?
我们不能讨论审讯,知道吗?
I know. I just meant theoretically.
我知道 我只是在说理论上是那样
Kiss me there.
吻我那里
Oh, theoretically.
理论上
Well, if the defendant wants to change his plea…
如果被告想改为认罪…
in his instructions to his legal representative…
根据他向代表律师的指示…
the normal procedure–
正常程序…
What’s the matter? It’s wonderful, Archie.
什么事? 阿奇,很棒
What’s the matter? You’re getting me so hot.
什么事? 你令我欲♥火♥焚身
Sorry. I need something to drink.
对不起 我要喝些饮料
Something cold, maybe in the fridge?
一些冰的饮料,冰箱有吗?
Champagne? My favorite.
香槟? 我最喜欢的
Don’t go away.
别走开
What are you doing here? Relax.
你在这里做什么? 轻松点
Get the fuck out of here. I heard moaning. I was worried.
滚开 我听到呻♥吟♥声,我很担心
I was faking it, you stupid jerk.
我在假装,笨蛋
Don’t ever call me stupid, and I’m not jealous.
不要再叫我笨蛋,我没有妒忌
Then leave. Okay.
那就离开 好
It’s a nice place.
这里很棒
Don’t touch his dick.
不要碰他的那话儿
His wife.
他的太太
Now, for goodness’ sake, get off to bed.
天啊,去睡觉吧
Oh, God, there isn’t any ice.
没有冰块了
Champagne.
香槟
What’s the matter?
什么事?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Champagne, dear, to welcome you home.
香槟,欢迎你回家
Let me pour you a glass.
让我倒一杯给你
Whose is the car?
那是谁的汽车?
The car? Blocking the drive.
汽车? 在车道上那一辆
There you are, dear. Cheers. Nice to see you.
你回来了 ,看到你真高兴
How was the opera? Finished early?
歌♥剧怎样?提早结束吗?
Whose car is it?
那是谁的汽车?
Mine. It’s a beauty, isn’t it?
是我的,很漂亮吧?
Where did I leave my drink, Archie?
阿奇,我把酒放在哪里?
Who is this?
这是谁?
Don’t you know? How do you do, Mrs. Leach?
你不知道吗? 利奇太太,你好吗?
I’m Harvey Manfredin St.John.
我是哈里曼佛圣约翰
I’m with the C.I.A. C.I.A.?
我隶属中♥央♥情报局 中♥央♥情报局?
That’s correct, ma’am.
对,太太
I was just telling your husband here…
我在想上你们美丽的厕所前
before I had to go to your beautiful bathroom…
告诉你的丈夫…
we’ve got a high-ranking K.G.B. defector…
我们在附近的房♥子里
in a safe house near here.
有一位苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会 变节者
We’re debriefing him as of now…
我们正在向他盘问
and we’re just checking…
我们在检查…
all the houses in the neighborhood.
附近所有房♥屋
For what? For K.G.B.
为什么? 苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
Is there any danger? No, no.
有危险吗? 没有
Not now.
现在没有
We–
我们…
We just want to keep everyone informed.
我们只是想通知大家
So, Archie, thanks for the drink.
阿奇,谢谢你的酒
Sorry to have troubled you, folks. I’ll see myself out.
抱歉打扰你们,我要离开了
Keep everyone informed? So there’s no panic, ma’am.
通知大家? 太太,不用担心
But isn’t it a secret? You have no idea how secret.
但这不是秘密吗? 你不知道有多秘密
Why are you telling everyone?
你为什么告诉大家?
It’s a smoke screen?
这是烟幕?
What? Double bluff.
什么? 虚张声势
You obviously don’t know anything about intelligence work, lady.
你不知道情报工作是怎样
It’s an XK Red 2 7 technique.
这是XK红色27号♥技术
My father was in the Secret Service, Mr. Manfredin St.John.
我父亲是情报人员
I know perfectly well that you don’t keep the general public informed…
我很清楚当你在盘问一个 苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会成员时…
when you are debriefing K.G.B. defectors in a safe house.
你们是不会通知公众的
You don’t, huh?
是吗?
Not unless you’re congenitally insane or irretrievably stupid.
除非你是疯了或很笨
Don’t call me stupid. Why on earth not?
不要说我笨 为什么?
You English are so superior, aren’t you?
你们英国人觉得自己很优越吧?
Would you like to know where you’d be without us…
你想知道如没有美国保护你们…
the old U.S. of A., to protect you?
你们会变成怎样吗?
The smallest fucking province in the Russian empire, that’s what!
你们只会成为俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国的 一个小县罢了 !
So don’t call me stupid, lady. Just thank me.
女士,不要说我笨 你只用感谢我
Well, thank you for popping in and protecting us.
谢谢你进来保护我们
If it wasn’t for us, you’d all be speaking German, singing–
如果不是我们 你们现在会说德语
That’s my brother covering for me.
那是我的哥哥帮我掩护
Get rid of your wife and get my necklace.
摆脱你的太太,去拿我的项链
Necklace, right. I’ll think of something to get rid of her.
对,我会想办法摆脱她
Who are you talking to? Myself, darling.
你在和谁说话? 我自己
Who was that shouting? The brother of a friend of mine.
那是什么叫声? 我朋友的哥哥
Archie, who on earth? I don’t know.
阿奇,究竟是谁? 我不知道
Extraordinary. He rang the bell, I opened the door.
真有趣,他按门铃,我打开门
I need a drink. Let’s go to the pub.
我需要饮料 我们去酒吧
What? Let’s go to the pub.
什么? 我们去酒吧
Would you like to come, Portia? We haven’t been there in 1 5 years.
波席亚,你想来吗? 我们15年来没有去过了
It would be nice for Portia to see it now.
现在应该让波席亚见识一下
Honestly, Archie.
阿奇,你不是认真的吧?
What on earth is the matter? I thought the picture was falling.
究竟发生什么事? 我以为画快要掉下来
Pull yourself together. It’s all right. It’s secure now.
镇静点 现在安全了
What’s this?
这是什么?
Thanks, Portia. Well done. Coming with us?
谢谢,你会来吗?
What was that? A kind of necklace.
那是什么? 项链
What’s going on? Nothing, dear. Let’s go.
发生什么事? 没什么,来吧
Can I see that? What?
我可以看看吗? 什么?
In your hand.
你的手
Your other hand.
你的另一只手
Portia, go to your room. Are we going to the pub?
波席亚,去你的房♥间 我们会去酒吧吗?
I can explain. I left some papers at the office.
我可以解释 我在办公室遗留了一些文件
Now! And they sent a new girl up.
他们派了一个新女职员来
Oh, Archie. Really, she’s Canadian.
阿奇 真的,她是加拿大人
She mentioned it was her birthday. It’s lovely. Thank you.
她说今天是她的生日 很漂亮,谢谢你
It’s even got a ”W” for Wendy.
甚至刻有W字母
Oh, I’m so glad you like it, darling.
我很高兴你喜欢
It’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever given me.
这是你送给我最漂亮的礼物
This isn’t like you.
这不像你
Are you fucking crazy? Hey, I saved your ass.
你疯了吗? 我救了你一命
I had him right where I wanted him, you asshole!
我差点哄到他,混♥蛋♥!
I give you one fucking thing to do, Otto.
奥图 ,我有工作给你做
You’re supposed to drive me here. Shut up!
你应该载我来这里,闭嘴
Oh, relax.
放松
Hold on. It’s for you.
等一下,找你的
Not at the moment, no.
现在不行
Yes, I’m not quite sure when I’ll be able to get hold of that.
我不肯定我什么时候能够
Yes, I do appreciate that. Yes, as soon as possible.
好,谢谢你,对,尽快
Well, that would be very nice, obviously.
那样很好
So see you soon, I hope?
我们很快又会再见吧?
Bye, Frank.
再见
Easy, Maggie.
玛吉,放松
Calm down.
冷静下来
Easy, girl. Easy.
冷静下来
Come here.
过来