The Ca– Hotel.
卡…饭店
Hotel? Which hotel?
饭店?哪一间饭店?
Go on. It’s okay.
继续,没关系
All right. Wait.
好,慢着
Slowly. Very slowly.
慢慢说
No hurry.
不用急
Sing it.
说出来吧
Plenty of time.
还有很多时间
Oh, come on! I’m sorry.
快点!对不起
Wait.
等一下
Here, write it.
写出来
Cathcart Towers Hotel?
卡思卡饭店?
Where is it?
它在哪里?
Here, again.
写出来
Heathrow Airport.
希思罗机场
Hey! What’s the idea?
这是怎么回事?
You can’t stay there. Frightfully sorry.
你不能留在那里 对不起
Take it. It’s yours.
拿去,是你的
Thank you so much. British Airways to Rio?
谢谢 去里约热内卢的闸口在哪里?
Rio. Terminal four, sir.
第四个闸口
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me, sir, is this your vehicle?
对不起,这是你的吗?
I’ll be with you in a moment. I’ll be right back.
等一下,我很快回来
Aisle or window? Smoking or non-smoking?
走廊还是窗户旁? 吸烟还是非吸烟?
What was the middle one? Anything in nonsmoking is fine.
中间的是什么? 只要在非吸烟区,哪里都可以
Gate 1 4 is boarding now.
14号♥闸现在开始登机
Rio!
里约热内卢!
Don’t look back. There’s a cop right behind us.
不要向后看,后面有警♥察♥
Quick.
快点
Yes, we can just do it, Mr. Leach. Great.
利奇先生,我们做到的 很好
Luggage?
行李?
Don’t really need any.
不需要它们了
Gate 1 4. Thank you.
14号♥闸 谢谢
Ciao, stupidissimo.
(意大利语) 再见,笨蛋
Come on, Archie. Pick up the phone.
阿奇,快,接电♥话♥
Wait, sir. Airport Security.
等一下,机场保安
May I see your boarding pass, please? Oh, yes, certainly.
可以看一看你的登机证吗? 好
Very good. Now, would you mind stepping over here please?
请你过来这一边,好吗?
Oh, look, the Queen. Where?
你看,是女皇 哪里?
Okay. Don’t get excited.
不用紧张
Oh, it’s you. I was actually worried there for a minute.
是你,我担心了好一阵子
Keep your hands up. No!
举高双手 不!
Put ’em up! I’ll make a deal with you.
举高手 我跟你来个协议吧
I’ll put one up. Put the other one up!
我会举高一只 把另一只举高
Which looks better?
哪一个看来好一点?
I’m warning you, Otto.
奥图 ,我警告你
What are you gonna do, shoot me?
你会怎样做?向我开枪?
Gun me down in cold blood like a dog?
像向狗开枪一样?
If you wanna settle something with me, then why don’t you fight me?
如果你想解决,何不和我决斗?
You’re a man, aren’t you? Then let’s fight like men. Come on!
你是男人吧? 我们要像男人般决斗
All right.

All right, then. Okay.
好 好
You look good, Arch. That’s right.
阿奇,你看起来不错 对
I used to box for Oxford. Oh, yeah?
我以前在牛津打拳的 是吗?
I used to kill for the CIA. Now, get your hands up.
我以前为中♥央♥情报局杀人 举高双手
You spineless bimbo.
你这个笨蛋
Now, out.
出去
I’m gonna have to shoot you now.
我现在要向你开枪
But I’ve got a little time before my plane leaves…
我在飞机起飞前有一点时间
and I’m longing to humiliate you.
我很想侮辱你
So get in that barrel.
进去那个桶子里
What? In the barrel.
什么? 走进桶子里
Right.

You English. You think you’re so superior, don’t you?
你们英国人自以为很优越?
Well, you’re the filth of the planet.
你们是地球的垃圾
A bunch of pompous, badly dressed…
一班自大、没衣着品味…
poverty-stricken, sexually repressed…
穷困、性抑压的…
football hooligans.
足球暴徒
Good-bye, Archie.
阿奇,再见
Well, at least we’re not irretrievably vulgar.
至少我们不是那么低俗
You know your problem? You don’t like winners.
你知道你的问题所在吗? 你不喜欢胜利者
Winners? Yeah. Winners.
胜利者? 对,胜利者
Winners, like North Vietnam?
胜利者,像北越?
Shut up!
住口
We did not lose Vietnam. It was a tie.
我们没有失去越南 那场战争平手
I’m telling ya, baby, they kicked your little ass there.
他们在那里打败你们
Boy, they whooped your hide real good.
他们彻底打败你们
No, they didn’t. Yes, they did.
他们没有 他们有
No, they didn’t. Yes, they did.
不,他们没有 是的,他们有
No, they…
不, 他们…
Shut up!
住口
Goodbye, Archie. You gonna shoot me?
阿奇,再见 你会开枪杀我吗?
Yes, afraid so, old chap. Sorry.
我恐怕是,对不起
Look, Otto!
奥图!
Revenge!
报仇
It’s Ken coming to kill me.
肯会来杀我
How are you gonna catch me, Ken?
肯,你怎样抓我?
Now, where was I? Oh, yeah.
我在哪里?
Shit! God–
糟了 !
Fucking limey cement.
可恶的水泥
Wait!
慢着!
Kenny! May I call you Kenny?
肯尼,我可以叫你肯尼吗?
Remember Wanda! I’ve got the deal of a lifetime.
记住旺达! 我们有协议的
Fifty-fifty. You and me. What do you say?
大家五五分帐,好吗?
Okay, sixty-forty.
好,六♥四♥分帐
That’s my final offer. Revenge!
那是我最后的建议 报仇!
I’ve got an idea. You take it all. Yeah.
我有个主意,你拿去全部
Here’s my boarding pass.
这是我的登机证
I’m gonna– I’m gonna kill you.
我会…我会杀死你
Okay, fine. Come at me. Give me your best shot.
好,杀死我吧
Go on. You don’t have the guts. Admit it.
杀吧,你没有胆量的
Okay, you have the guts. Good. Wait.
你有胆量,等一下
Death.
死亡
All right, I’m sorry I ate your fish, okay?
对不起,我吃了你的鱼 好吗?
I’m sorry. Revenge!
对不起 报仇!
Jesus, I said I’m sorry! What the–
天,我说了对不起!
Got him!
收拾他!
Got you again, you bastard!
收拾你,混♥蛋♥
Hey, I’ve lost my stutter. It’s gone.
我的口吃消失了
I can speak.
我能够说话
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
四牌楼有四辆四轮♥大♥马车
Now, listen, two things.
你听着,两件事…
One: behave yourself from now on or I’ll break your neck, okay?
一,请你保持良好行为 否则我会勒死你
Two:

Gorbachev, Glasnost–
戈尔巴乔夫,公开地…
Molotov.
莫洛托夫
Blinis. Lenin.
俄式薄煎饼 列♥宁♥
Pushkin.
普希金
Chicken Kiev. Good.
基辅鸡 很好
Dostoyevsky.
陀思妥也夫斯基
Rubles.
卢布
Vladivostok.
符拉迪沃斯托克
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!