听着 龙龙 我还有几把椅子
Listen, Nello, I have some chairs.
你和帕图拉斯可以帮我送过去
You and Patrasche can deliver ’em for me.
我给你钱
I’ll give you money.
来吧 我们把罐子先拿下来
Come on, let’s get rid of your cans.
你可以先把它们放这
You can leave ’em here.
你怎么不叫斯蒂文斯帮忙?
Why don’t you ask Stephens’ helper?
这个 自从我决定
Well, since I decided
今天早上要快点喝完牛奶那一刻
to quite drinking milk this morning,
斯蒂文斯和我就没什么好谈的了
Stephens and I aren’t on speaking terms.
反正我们从来关系也不好 对吧?
‘Course we were never very close, huh?
来吧
Come on.
罗萨
Rosa!
罗萨
Rosa!
在你母亲死后
After your mother died,
陪伴你的爷爷也死了
a part of your grandfather died, too.
我也想死了
And some of me.
你母亲是个非常特殊的人
Your mother was a very special person.
她是什么样的人?
What was she like?
哦 总是微笑着
Oh. Always smiling.
艰难求活
A hard life.
鬼才知道她总是微笑是什么意思
The devil knows what she had to smile about,
但是 哦…
but, oh…
她可以照亮整座房♥间
she could light up a room.
真希望我能认识她
Wish I could have known her.
如果你能认识自己 你就认识她了
If you know yourself, you know her.
等我赢了比赛
When I win the art contest,
所有人都会认识 龙龙·达斯…
everybody will know Nello Daas…
玛丽之子…
son of Mary…
贾涵之孙
grandson of Jehan.
所有人
Everyone.
所有人
Everyone.
爷爷把这个留给了我
Grandpa left this to me.
是你妈妈写的
It’s from your mother.
亲爱的父亲
“Dearest Father,
一直都想给你写封信
“how long I’ve wanted to write you
但又不知道说些什么好
“but could not find the words.
我必须要走了
“I had to leave.
我希望你能理解
“I hope you’ll understand.
我并不想伤你的心
“I did not want to hurt you
或让任何人觉得耻辱
“or cause anyone disgrace.
我相信 上帝有他的理由
God has his reasons, of that I am sure.”
我儿子的生日
The birth of my son
是我人生中最快乐的一天
was the most joyful day of my life.
它让我知道真正的幸福
It proves to me that real happiness
并不来自于财富的多少
comes not from our possessions
或是所在环境
or our positions
而是来自内心
but from within.
爸爸 我很期待能再次和你坐在一起
Father, I so look forward to sitting with you again
坐在水边 看着小船驶过
by the water, watching the boats pass
带着你的可爱孙子围绕膝旁
with your beautiful grandson on your lap.
我听说安娜有个女儿叫做阿洛伊斯
I heard Anna had a daughter named Aloise.
请转达我的爱意
Please give them my love.
尼古拉斯·酷格斯
“Did Nicholas Cogez
开始建他的风车磨坊了吗?
“start building his windmill?
好吧 现在 我必须走了
“Well, for now, I must go.
给每个人传达我美好的祝愿
“Give everyone my very best wishes
过个快乐健康的圣诞节吧
“for a happy, healthy Christmas.
永远爱你 你的女儿…
“Love always, your daughter…
玛丽
“Mary.
顺便 他的名字叫龙龙
PS. His name is Nello.”
要不你跟我回店里面去
Why don’t you come back to the shop
吃口饭吧?
and have a bite?
也可以在哪过夜
You could stay the night.
我用的上一个帮手
I could use the company.
谢谢 可是…
Thank you, but…
我还有一些很重要的事情要做
I’ve something very important to do.
等一下 先生
Please, sir!
这是我为鲁宾斯艺术竞赛画的画
Here’s my painting for the Rubens art contest.
抱歉 可是三分钟之前竞赛就结束了
I’m sorry. The deadline passed 3 minutes ago.
不 可我必须得赢
No, but I must win!
明年再来吧
Perhaps next year.
不 可我今年必须获胜
No, but I have to win this year!
这是我唯一的希望
It’s my only hope.
很抱歉 已经迟了
I’m sorry. I’m late,
我家里人还在等我
and my family is waiting.
求你了 先生
Please, sir.
这个…
This is…
非常好
very good.
这个…
This is…
太好了
really good.
我会留着的
I’ll take it.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你也圣诞快乐 先生
And merry Christmas to you, sir.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你的租金又没交上啊 孩子
You’re late again on the rent, boy.
我都警告过你多少次了?
How many times have I warned you?
我还得给爷爷还清葬礼的钱
I still have to pay off Grandfather’s funeral.
我对你的遭遇不感兴趣
I am not interested in your troubles.
反正你必须离开了
You will have to leave.
至于这个月的 我就拿狗将就一下吧
As for this month’s, I’ll settle for the dog.
不 他是我最好的朋友
No! He’s my best friend.
你连自己都养不活了
You can’t afford to feed yourself.
等我赢了艺术大赛
When I win the art contest,
我们就会有需要的所有钱了
we’ll have all the money we need.
哦 你真会做梦 孩子
Oh, you are a dreamer, boy.
和你的妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
我妈妈是个伟大的女人
My mother was a great woman.
留着狗吧 我拿走这个
Keep the dog. I’ll take this.
不
No!
而你赶紧给我走
And you leave me
一点可悲的碎屑都别给我留下
every miserable scrap that you own.
我希望你早上就滚出这里
I want you out of here by the morning.
可我没地方去 先生
But I’ve no place to go, sir.
那和我没有关系
You are not my responsibility!
不要因为你的可悲命运而责怪我 孩子
Don’t blame me for your miserable life, boy.
怪你母亲去
Blame your mother.
早上就给我滚出去
Out of here by the morning.
你怎么就不能等到圣诞节之后再
Why can’t you wait until after Christmas
去重建棚屋呢?
to rebuild the shed?
我告诉你为什么
I’ll tell you why.
因为我们在火灾中失去了一切
Because with everything we lost in the fire,
我必须加倍努力恢复一切
I have to work the mill twice as much.
除此之外 我也没地方存储粮食
Besides which, I have nowhere to store the grain.
我真就不该让你在农场里借钱
I should never have let you borrow on the farm
建那个什么鬼风车
to build that damn windmill.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧 看来你也喜欢够了身上的城市晚礼服了
Well, you like your city-bought party dresses well enough.
我喜欢我们简单的生活
I liked our simple life.
我喜欢我嫁给的那个人
I liked the man I married.
你现在越来越像斯蒂文斯
You’ve become just like Stephens,
满心满眼里都是那些钱
driven by the money instead of your heart.
我的职责就是养家糊口
My duty is to provide for my family.
养家糊口的职责不仅仅
It takes more than money
来自于金钱 尼古拉斯
to provide for your family, Nicholas.
在田野里 他们可能
♪ In the fields where they may ♪
会守着羊
♪ Keeping watch on their sheep ♪
在一个寒冷的冬天的夜晚
♪ On a cold winter’s night ♪
太深了
♪ That was so deep ♪
诺尔 诺尔
♪ Noel, noel ♪