但要记住…
But remember…
她就在这里–
she’s here now–
一直陪着你
always with you,
虽然你不能看到她
even though you can’t see her.
哦 好的
Oh, yes.
就在这呢 小寿星啊
Here she is, the birthday girl.
看看这些礼物吧
Look at all the presents.
谢谢你送给阿洛伊斯的可爱礼物
Thank you for the lovely gift for Aloise.
所以 就是啊
And so, then,
我把那老笨蛋扔了出去
I threw the old fool out,
然后我就白占了她的房♥子
and then I bought her house for nothing.
先生?
Sir?
谢谢你 米莉
Thank you, Millie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今晚看起来真美 米莉
You look very beautiful tonight, Millie.
奥尔加 非常感谢你今晚的光临
Olga, thank you very much for coming.
宝贝 你先回家去吧
Sweetheart, you go on ahead.
我还有点商业问题要和尼古拉斯聊聊
I have some business I want to discuss with Nicholas.
哈哈哈 今晚聊生意?
Ha ha ha! Business? Tonight?
今晚上还能聊个什么?
Discuss something tonight?
我喝了这么多啤酒了–
I won’t have my wits about me–
可没法跟你再斗智斗勇
not after this much ale.
说的对 我的朋友
Exactly, my friend,
说的对…
exactly…
因为你清醒的时候对我
because you are too sly for me
太害羞了
when you are sober.
你喝的太多了
You’ve had enough.
我知道我什么时候喝多
I know when I have had enough.
不需要你来告诉我
Don’t you ever tell me
管好你自己的事 女人
how to do my business, woman.
现在你回家去
Now you go on home.
阿洛伊斯 阿洛伊斯
Aloise. Aloise.
龙龙?
Nello?
生日快乐 阿洛伊斯
Happy birthday, Aloise.
龙龙
Nello.
好可爱
How pretty.
我喜欢
I love it.
不见你的日子好难过
It’s hard not seeing you anymore.
我知道–
I know–
我也是
for me, too.
在比赛之后
After the art contest,
一切都会不同的
everything will be different.
我每晚都向上天祈祷你会获胜
I pray every night for God to let you win.
那我绝不会输 阿洛伊斯
Then I can’t lose, Aloise.
火
Fire!
火啊
Fire!
着火了
Fire!
着火了
Fire!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
快把水桶拿过来
Somebody get a bucket!
哦 我的天 把它挪开
Oh, my God! Put it out!
哦 我的天哪
Oh, dear God.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, dear God.
接下来就是房♥子和谷仓
The house and the barn could go next!
救火
Fire!
大家排成一条线
Everybody get in a line!
去小溪边上 拿水桶来
Get to the stream! Get the buckets!
米莉 拿水桶
Millie, get the buckets!
拿水桶
Get the buckets!
在试了
I’m trying!
好
OK.
好了 走 走
OK, go! Go!
爷爷
Grandfather!
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing?
就算一把老骨头
These old bones
也能帮得上邻居
can still help a neighbour.
来人
Someone!
来人
Someone!
我会失去一切的
I’m going to lose everything!
来人啊
Someone!
史蒂文斯
Stephens!
去动水泵
Get on the pump!
再来
More!
再来
More!
喝嘛?
Water?
啊-啊 好
Uh-huh. Yes.
谢谢你 威廉姆
Thank you, William.
欠你的 威廉姆
I owe you, William.
没有你的帮忙 谷仓也没救了
Without your help, we’d have lost the barn, too.
你还好吗 爷爷?
Are you all right, Grandfather?
有点难受
A little winded.
你不觉得有点奇怪吗?
Don’t you find it mysterious?
我看了 没有发现灯笼损坏
I looked. I found no broken lantern.
新鲜存储的谷物怎么可能凭空自己
How could fresh, stored grain burst into flames
燃烧起来?
all by itself?
什么 你的意思是有人
What, do you mean that someone
故意纵火了吗?不
started the fire deliberately? No.
有人知道有谁曾经在阿洛伊斯的生日会之后
Does anyone have any idea who may have visited here
到过这里来吗?
after Aloise’s party?
啊 你总是想着那些最可怕的事情
Ah, you always see the worst in things.
事故时有发生
Accidents happen.
这不是事故
This was no accident.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
过来
Come here!
你很想报仇 是不是 孩子?
You were looking for revenge, weren’t you, boy?
因为酷格斯先生不让你
For Master Cogez not allowing you
见阿洛伊斯
to see Aloise.
昨晚上龙龙来了吗?
Was Nello here last night?
你拿着的是什么?
What are you holding?
你从哪拿来那东西的?安娜?
Where did you get that? Anna?
她是从哪弄来那东西的?
Where did she get that?
你昨天晚上来见我女儿了吗?
Did you see my daughter last night?
我真不该相信
I don’t believe this.
是你在我这纵火吗?
Are you responsible for this fire?
你真觉得龙龙
Do you really think that Nello
会做这样的事情吗?
could do such a thing?
人们为了报仇什么事情都会做
People will go to any lengths for revenge.
火着起来的时候我还在睡觉呢
I was in bed when the fire started.
就是你放的火
You started the fire.
龙龙绝不会做这样的事情的
Nello could never have done such a thing.
稍等一下 安娜
Wait a minute, Anna.
斯蒂文斯说得对
Stephens is right.
就是他放的火
The boy started the fire
因为他生我的气
because he was angry with me.
我没有
I did not!
真会撒谎 龙龙·达斯
You’re a liar, Nello Daas!
你用来攻击我孙子的理由又是什么呢?
On what grounds do you attack my grandson?
一份生日礼物?
A birthday present?
我就来送个木偶 就回去了
I brought the puppet, but that was all.
证据 这是你的东西
Proof! There you have it.
这就是证据
There is your proof.
可我没那样做过
But I didn’t do it!
不是我放的火
I didn’t start that fire!
求你相信我
Please believe me!
龙龙
Nello!
没人再跟我做生意了
No one will do business with me.
我知道 孩子
I know, lad.
斯蒂文斯的人早就来了
Stephens’ man was already here.
他接管了你的牛奶运输
He’s taken over your milk run.
所以就是有人在做我的活了
So that’s who’s been doing my deliveries.