你的狗?
Your dog?
我在路边上捡到他的
I found him by the side of the road.
他当时快死了
He was almost dead.
谁管你 他是我的
Either way, he is mine.
他不喜欢你
He doesn’t like you.
只要服从我就行 孩子
As long as he obeys me, boy.
怎么样都好
One way or another,
我要把我的动物带回去
I’m taking my animal back.
懂了吗 孩子?
Understand me, boy?
你懂了吗?
You understand me?
跑 帕图拉斯 快跑
Run, Patrasche, run!
你想逃离我 啊?
You try to run from me, huh?
我来好好教教你
I’ll teach you better than that!
这条狗是我的
This dog is mine.
是我的狗
It’s my dog.
你从我这里偷走的
You stole him from me!
现在赶紧滚蛋
Now get away,
不然我就把你那该死的心掏出来
or I’ll cut your damn heart out.
不 帕图拉斯是我的
No! Patrasche is mine!
你留着他等死
You left him to die!
你把狗给我放开
You let that dog be!
躲到我身后
Get behind me!
快躲到我身后去
Get behind me now!
你想找麻烦?找的真好
You want trouble? You got it.
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
你是疯了吗?
Are you insane?
龙龙 你还好吗?
Nello, you all right?
兰·格莱德先生 小心
Master La Grande, look out!
没事了
It’s over.
他完了
It’s done.
龙龙 跟我来吧
Nello, come with me.
你是只勇敢的狗狗
You are a brave dog.
你是只勇敢的狗狗 帕图拉斯
You’re a brave dog, Patrasche.
我什么时候能把绑带摘掉?
When can I take my bandage off?
先绑上一会吧
Keep it on for a while.
别让伤口沾上灰尘
Keeps the dirt from the cut.
你是个伟大的艺术家吗 先生?
Are you a great artist, sir?
还在尝试 龙龙
I strive to be, Nello.
但或许不是
But perhaps not.
我觉得你很伟大 先生
I think you’re great, sir.
龙龙 谢谢你
Nello, I thank you.
但鲁本斯还是最优秀的 是吗?
But Rubens was the best, though, right?
哦 鲁本斯是个天才
Oh, Rubens was a genius.
是比伟大还伟大的意思吗?
Is that greater than great?
天才是一种如灿烂焰火一般的伟大
Genius is a greatness that burns like an eternal flame.
这是你
That’s you.
我喜欢这张画
I like that one.
你的品味很不错
You have good taste.
是一个很有天赋的学生给我画的
A very gifted student drew that for me.
他也变伟大了吗?
Did he become great?
她本来可以
She could have been.
但如你所知 龙龙 在我们的社会里
But as you know, Nello, in our society,
没人会帮你忘记你自己来自那个阶级
no one lets you forget what station you’re from,
尤其是对女人来说
especially for a woman.
她家里非常的穷
She was from a poor family.
她也很年轻
She was young.
我那时很傻
I was foolish.
让她逃走了
I let her get away.
兰·格莱德先生
Master La Grande?
嗯?
Yes?
我有个朋友 阿洛伊斯
I have a friend, Aloise.
她给我做模特
She models for me.
你想看她的画像吗?
Would you like to see her picture?
当然了
Of course.
你画的吗?
You drew this?
是不是很棒?
Is it any good?
真是特别
It’s exceptional.
尤其是对你这个年龄的孩子来说
Especially for a boy your age.
透视无处不在
Perspective’s off here and there,
但这也需要学习
but that comes with study.
我可以给你打工换几节课吗?
Do you ever give lessons in exchange for work?
哦 龙龙 我会很荣幸的
Oh, Nello, I’d be so honoured,
但我要去罗马了
but I’m off to Rome.
那你那个朋友呢– 给你画像的人?
What about your friend– the one that drew you?
她会教我吗?
Does she give lessons?
她早就离开了 我之后没在见过她
She went away. I never saw her again.
不过 最重要的是 你现在并不需要上课
But, anyway, you don’t need lessons right now.
最重要的是继续去画
The main thing is to keep drawing
跟随内心 随心所欲
from your heart, the way you do.
而最重要的是–观察事物
And examine–look at things.
绘画最美好的阶段
The greater part of drawing
就在你画在纸上之前
comes before you even touch the paper.
去问问题 找出事物是如何存在的
Ask questions. Find out what things are made of.
为你的内眼收集信息–
Store information for the inner eye–
就是眼睛的直觉
the eye of the intuition.
这就是鲁本斯所作的吗?
Is that how Rubens did it?
我想像他一样
I want to become like him.
这样很好 一直仰望星空
That’s good. Always reach for the stars.
你会很伟大的 龙龙
You could be great, Nello.
一定会的
Why not?
你相信自己会变伟大吗?
Do you believe you could be great?
也许
Maybe.
很好
Good.
慢一点
Slow down.
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe this.
阿洛伊斯 我觉得我们讨论过
Aloise, I thought we talked about
你骑马在草场上跑的事
you racing through the fields.
另外 还有事情要做呢
Besides, there’s work to be done.
龙龙说等他成了伟大的艺术家
Nello says when he’s a great artist
我就永远都不用推货车了
I’ll never have to push a cart again.
对 你快下来吧
Yeah. Down you get.
好吧 大多数艺术家都会满足于
Well, most artists would be happy
有口吃的就行
to settle for enough to eat.
这事他也跟你说过吗 哈?
Did he tell you that, too, huh?
彼得·保罗·鲁本斯就伟大又富有
Peter Paul Rubens was great and rich.
龙龙知道他的一切事迹
Nello knows all about him.
龙龙连读写都不会
Nello can’t even read or write.
那我可以教他
So I’ll teach him,
而他也会用我做他的模特
and he’ll use me as his model to paint.
他画的可真是好 爸爸
He’s such a good artist, Papa.
我不想让龙龙再用他的花言巧语
I don’t want Nello filling your mind
扰乱你的心智了
with any more nonsense.
而且也不要再骑马了 你还有工作要做
And there’s no more riding. You’ve got work to do.
龙龙会找到另一个模特的 对吧?
Nello will have to find another model, huh?
走吧
Come on.
你♥爸♥爸只想给你最好的
Your father just wants what’s best.
每个爸爸都是
All fathers do.
为什么他不喜欢龙龙呢?
Why doesn’t he like Nello?
他喜欢龙龙
He likes Nello.
他只是还记得当他穷困潦倒时
He just remembers what it was like
那是什么样的生活–
when he was poor–
非常的艰难
how hard life can be.
钱不会让人幸福的
Money doesn’t make people happy.
龙龙和他爷爷–
Nello and his grandfather–
他们很穷 但还是很幸福
they’re poor, and they’re happy.
你真是聪明
You are so smart.
真不知道你是遗传的谁
I don’t know who you take after.
龙龙会很伟大的
Nello will be great.
我知道他会的
I know he will.
当然会了
Of course he will.