这是谁的狗啊?
Whose dog is it?
我的
Mine.
阿洛伊斯 见过帕图拉斯 我新的好朋友
Aloise, meet Patrasche, my new best friend.
我以为我才是你的好朋友
I thought I was your best friend.
我是说狗里的好朋友吗
I mean my best dog friend.
就像帕西是你最好的小马朋友
Just like Posche is your best horse friend.
好吧 听着有点道理
OK. Sounds reasonable.
龙龙 为什么你从来不来上学呢?
Nello, how come you never go to school?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是因为你需要帮你爷爷干活吗?
Is it because you have to help your grandfather?
我喜欢帮我爷爷干活
I like helping Grandpa.
再说了 谁在乎书里写的什么东西
Besides, who cares about books anyway?
爷爷
Grandpa.
爷爷
Grandpa.
我这几天看起来添麻烦
I seem to be more trouble
比帮的忙多了 是吧?
than help these days, huh?
哦 你根本就没事
Oh, you’re no trouble.
你只是也需要魔法项链了
You just need a magic necklace, too.
我给你带了个礼物
I got you a present.
好啊…
Well…
我也给你准备了个礼物
I got you a present, too.
这是你母亲的
This was your mother’s.
她希望你能拿着
She wanted you to have it
这样你就能永远记着她了
so you would always remember her.
想起来历历在目啊
Seems like yesterday
那时候我和你妈妈在运河上散步
I was walking along a canal with your mother.
那曾是你妈妈最喜欢的地方
This was your mother’s favourite place.
是啊 老天赐予了你母亲非常厉害的天赋
Yes, God gave your mother a wonderful talent.
对 和你一样
Yeah. Just like you.
这个看起来像是大教堂旁边的那个人形雕像
That looks like the statue of the man by the cathedral.
这是彼得·保罗·鲁本斯
It’s Peter Paul Rubens,
你妈妈的英雄
your mother’s hero.
这是你奶奶如撒
This was your grandmother Rosa.

Yeah.
流感把她从我身边带走了
Influenza took her from me.
可是…
But…
这才是我最好的一张画
that is my favourite picture.
你妈妈在我生日那天给我画的
Your mother drew that for my birthday.
真希望我能认识我的妈妈
I wish I could have known Mother.
这个…
Well…
她为什么要离开村子?
Why did she leave the village?
这个 额…
Well, uh…
她恋爱了 认识了你父亲
she fell in love. She met your father.
你和我爸爸他很熟吗?
Did you know him well, my father?
你妈妈她…
Your mother was…
她对自己的感情讳莫如深
She was very secretive about her love.
她有她自己的想法
She had her own mind.
她从未告诉过我你父亲是谁
She never told me who your father was,
但她深爱着他 是的
but she loved him dearly. Yes.
那他们相爱吗?
But were they in love?
哦 当然 当然是相爱的了
Oh, of course. Of course they were in love.
你怎么会觉得他们不爱呢?
Why would you think they weren’t?
当然爱
Of course.
而且她跟我说那是个非常棒的男人
And she told me that he was a very good man.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
又觉得 不太舒服了吧 贾涵 啊?
Not feeling too well again, Jehan, huh?
啊 就是…
Oh, just…
就是有点受风而已
just a touch of gout.
会好起来的
I’ll be fine.
好吧
Good.
那 我的房♥租在哪?
Now, where’s my rent?
大部分都在这了
I have most of it,
斯蒂文斯先生
Master Stephens.
就这些?
This is all?
我们会付的 斯蒂文斯先生
We’ll pay you, Master Stephens.
一直都付的
We always do.
最好能付
You better had.
很可惜 耐心并不是我所拥有的美德
Sadly, patience is one virtue I do not possess.
晚安了 绅士们
Good evening, gentlemen.
我恨他
I hate him.
不 龙龙
No, Nello.
哦 你千万不要恨
Oh, no, you never hate.
你千万不要把你的人格减低到和他一样的层次
You never lower yourself to the level of people like that.
好的 爷爷
Yes, Grandpa.
开心点 龙龙
♪ Cheer up, Nello ♪
给我一个微笑
♪ Give me a smile ♪
我看惯了的微笑
♪ Where’s that smile ♪
他在哪里呢?
♪ I used to know? ♪
天空很快就会放晴
♪ Soon skies gonna clear up ♪
龙龙
♪ Nello ♪
开心起来 龙龙
♪ Cheer up, Nello ♪
为你自己的人生欢呼吧
♪ Just be glad you’re you ♪
帕图拉斯
Patrasche.
帕图拉斯 不要乱叫
Patrasche, cut it out.
那是什么
What is it?
小疯狗
Crazy dog.
看 他想要帮忙
Look, he wants to help.
哦 这是他的本能
Oh, that’s his nature.
这就是狗中之狗
That is a dog’s dog.
别担心 爷爷
Don’t worry, Grandfather.
你休息吧 我们今天去运牛奶
You rest. We’ll do the milk run today.
男孩和狗
A boy and a dog.
看来我没什么竞争力
I don’t stand a chance.
你好
Hello!
你好 龙龙
Hello, Nello!
给你吧
There you go.
早上来杯奶最好了
Nothing like milk in the morning.
啊 他精神又好了 非常棒
Ah, he’s healed up real nice.
你照顾的可真不错 龙龙
You did a good job with him, Nello.
你叫什么 小狗
What’s your name, dog?
帕图拉斯
Patrasche.
很好 帕图拉斯
Well, Patrasche,
如果你能和龙龙·达斯一起送货
if you’re going to be seen with Nello Daas
还有这龙龙妈妈的大名
and bear his dear mother’s birth name,
这条旧绳子就没什么用了
this old rope will never do.
就让他威廉姆在一起待一会吧
Leave him with William for a little while.
去吧 给我画一张阿洛伊斯的美好风景吧
Go on. Go draw me a nice picture of Aloise, huh?
我可不会免费干活的 知道吗?
I don’t work for free, you know?
我们会在这帮你带狗的
We’ll fix you right up here.
稍微想想
Just think.
我妈妈曾经就坐在这里
My mother once sat right here,
跟我一样
just like me.
她本来可以成为一名著名的艺术家
She was gonna become a famous artist.
可她却病倒了
Then she got sick.
我真高兴我的妈妈一直没生病
I’m glad my mom never gets sick.
没了她我都不知道怎么办才好
I don’t know what I’d do without her.
阿洛伊斯 快回来
Aloise, come back here.
你现在应该是我的模特吧
You’re supposed to be modelling for me.
可是 模特应该是有费用的吧 你知道的
Well, models are supposed to get paid, you know.
你不坐好就没有了
Not if they don’t sit still.
阿洛伊斯 坐–
Aloise, sit–

Yours.
谢谢你 威廉姆斯 真是完美
Thank you, William. It’s wonderful.
哦 好软的皮革啊
Ooh, such soft leather.
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get it?
你从哪弄来的 威廉姆?
Where’d you get it, William?
你的围裙
Your apron!
不是吧
Oh, no!
看看你们的小脸
Look at your faces.
你们是干什么去了?
What have you been doing?