死荫的幽谷
through the valley of the shadow of death…”
我过来找那个真正
I went to find the boy
赢得了艺术大赛的孩子
who truly deserved to win the contest,
可我来的太晚
but I was too late.
我们都太晚了 先生
We were all too late, sir.
你是他妈妈吗?
Are you his mother?
他的妈妈躺在这
His mother lies there.
他的爷爷也躺在这
And his grandfather lies there.
这孩子已经没有亲人了
The boy had no other family.
他父亲在哪?
Where is his father?
很多人都认为…
Most people believe that…
龙龙的父亲住在另一座城市
Nello’s father lived in another city
龙龙出生后不久他就死了
and that he died after Nello was born.
那你认为是怎么回事呢 女士?
And what do you believe, madam?
我相信她妈妈对我说的话–
I believe what his mother confided in me–
她曾深爱过…
that she had been in love…
一位杰出的艺术家…
with a prominent artist…
就在这城里
from this city.
我想过自己的人生
I wanna live my life,
但我不想离开你 爷爷
but I don’t want to leave you, Grandfather,
还有你 妈妈
or you, Mama.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
你被爱着 我的孩子
You are loved, my son.
我会永远在这等着你
I’ll always be here waiting for you.
龙龙 龙龙 龙龙
Nello!Nello!Nello!
龙龙 我们来了
Nello, we’re coming for you.
龙龙
Nello!
哦 不 爸爸 他死了吗?
Oh, no, Papa. Is he dead?
哦 不
Oh, no.

No.
哦 龙龙 我还以为你死了
Oh, Nello. I thought you were dead.
阿洛伊斯
Aloise.
我看见了我的未来
I saw my own funeral.
你们都在哪里…
All of you were there…
就像我现在看的一样清楚
just like I see you now.
鲁本斯和我在一起…
Rubens was with me…
我妈妈…
my mother…
还有爷爷
and Grandfather.
原谅我 龙龙 对不起
Forgive me, Nello. I’m sorry.
原谅我 原谅我
Forgive me, forgive me.
我有些东西
I have something.
是我在你这个年纪的时候获得的
This was given to me when I was your age.
就知道你会来
I knew you’d come.
就像在梦里
Just like in my dream.
你知道是你教会我妈妈画画的吗?
Did you know you taught my mother how to paint?
你妈妈?
Your mother?
玛丽·达斯
Mary Daas,
你最有天赋的学生
your gifted student.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽从没告诉我们…你是谁
Mary never told us… who you were.
她害怕会有因此来诋毁你 还有…
She was afraid of the disgrace that it would bring, and…
她害怕这些丑闻会毁了你
she was afraid that the scandal would ruin you.
她那么爱你
She loved you so much.
我的儿子
My son.
我的儿子
My son.
爸爸
Father.
天啊 谢谢你
Dear God, thank you.