It’s nothing, it’s just a fuse!
快点 安 快点
Hurry, Anne, hurry.
安?
Anne?
亨利 你看怎么着?
Henry, you know what?
怎么?
What?
给她写封信 一封漂亮的信
Write her a letter, a beautiful letter.
你知道怎么写! -是的!
You know how to write! – Yes!
对不起
Sorry.
没有
No.
好吧 在你的答录机上给她温情地留言
Well, leave a very tender message for her on your machine.
不
No.
那 敲她的门 直到她开
Well, go knock at her door till she opens up.
那你就用钥匙开 趁她不在的时候
Then use your keys, when she’s not there,
然后在你的床上等她 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥!
and wait for her, in your bed, naked!
不丹尼斯 这些都不管用 相信我
No, I’m telling you, Dennis, none of this works with her. Believe me.
都不行?
None of that?
嗯 这就很奇怪了 非常奇怪
Well, that’s strange. That’s very strange.
我不懂 为什么不能给她写信
I don’t understand why you can’t write her.
写给她 亨利 求你了 写”亲爱的 亲爱的比阿特丽斯…”
Write her, Henry, write her. Do me a favour. “Dear, dear Beatrice…”
“我爱你!”
“I love you!”
“你让我发疯 就像发高烧”
“You drive me wild. It’s like a fever.”
不 来点更… 更色情的
No. Tell me something more… more erotic.
“我想…”
“I’d like to…”
“我想 嗯…”
“I’d like to, um…”
“我睡不着 也吃不下…”
“I can’t sleep. I don’t eat any more…”
不 不是诗意 亨利 色情的 暴♥力♥的 刺♥激♥的
No, not poetic, Henry. Erotic, violent and exciting.
“我警告你 比阿特丽斯 我… 我不是一个安静的人
“I warn you, Beatrice, I’m… I’m not a quiet man.
“我很粗暴… 我…
“I am violent… I’m…
“我搞砸了 我受够了 而且…”
“fucked up and I’m fed up and…”
不行 丹尼斯 不能写信 绝对不行 她不会…
No, Dennis. No letters. Absolutely not, Dennis. She doesn’t…
她不会接受告白 她不会接受这样的信息
She won’t take declarations, she won’t take messages.
她不希望有男人在半夜敲她的门
She doesn’t want men knocking on her door in the middle of the night,
或者跳到床上等她
or jumping into bed waiting for her.
那怎么办? -等她发现我是谁
So? – When she find out who I am
还有我做过的事 我对她撒了谎?
and what I’ve been up to, that I’ve lied to her?
我修了她家的漏水?
That I fixed her water leaks?
我… 我读了她所有的信?
That I’ve… I’ve read all her letters?
我乱弄她的香水?
That I’ve fooled around with her perfume?
亨利 你不会是要说这事没有解决办法吧
Henry, you can’t be telling me there’s no solution to this.
这是我为一想到的
There’s only one that I can see.
那必须来自她 必须由她说出口
It has to come from her. She’s the one who has to say,
“亨利…” 呃 约翰…
“Henry…” Well, John…
“我爱你”
“I love you.”
喂?
Hello?
找你的 约翰·歪尔先生
It’s for you, Mr. John Wire.
是吗? 嗯!
Yes? Yes!
是比阿特丽斯!
It’s Beatrice!
她想告诉你 她爱你!
She wants to tell you that she loves you!
嗯 也许
Yes, maybe.
索尼耶小姐?
Miss Saulnier?
索尼耶小姐 你有什么事要告诉我吗?
Miss Saulnier, do you have something to tell me?
关于我?
What about me?
我也没有什么
Nothing neither.
是的
Yeah.
你还在吗? 喂?
Are you there? Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你在吗?
Are you there?
我什么也听不到
I can’t hear a thing.
不再约会面了? 你要走了?
No more sessions? You’re leaving?!
明天? 这么快?
Tomorrow?! So soon?
你不能这样!
But you can’t!
为什么? 因为我…
Why? Because I…
我不知道为什么 我想说 因为我会想你的 因为…
I don’t know why. I mean, because I’ll miss you. Because…
我的精神分♥析♥ 我是说 考虑到对我的分♥析♥
My analysis. I mean, concerning my analysis.
是的 我还在 你呢?
Yes, I am still here. Are you?
你说什么?
What did you say?
没什么 那说点什么吧 比阿特丽丝
Nothing. Say something, Beatrice.
说吧
Say it!
哦
Oh.
你说再见了
You said goodbye.
她说了再见 她说再见了
She said goodbye. She said goodbye.
你还在吗? 你还在!
Are you still there? You’re still there!
索尼耶小姐 我…
Miss Saulnier, I…
我爱你
I love you.
她挂了
She’s gone.
丹尼斯 我已经绝望了
Dennis, I’m desperate.
是的是的 你已经说过了
Yeah. Yeah, you told me already.
哇 你闻起来像啤酒
Whoa, you smell of beer.
是啊 我想我一定是喝了一两瓶
Yeah, well, I guess I must have had a beer or two.
是啊 或者三四瓶 管他呢
Yeah, or three or four, but who’s counting?
我喜欢这样受苦
I like to suffer like this.
今天晚上 我去看我妈
This evening, I went to see my mother.
你知道 我长得很像她
You know, I look like her.
她知道的
She knows.
她知道什么?
What does she know?
所有的一切!
All of it!
你 我…
You, me…
面对面
Face to face.
有时她充满了忧伤
Sometimes she’s full of sorrow.
是的
Yeah.
有时她充满了希望
Sometimes she’s full of hope.
只有上帝知道为什么
God only knows why.
嗯
Yeah.
她认为我永远在恋爱
She thinks I’m in love forever.
恐怕你是的
I’m afraid so.
你知道的 这世界上有这么多姑娘…
You know, there’s so many girls in the world and…
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
你衣服上有个脏点
You have a stain on your shirt.
嗯 你的也有
Well, so do you.
你看 我喜欢这个脏点 我喜欢它!
You know what? I like this stain. I love it!
还有这些鞋! 这个社区棒极了!
And these shoes! This is a wonderful neighbourhood!
有点邋遢
It’s a little scuzzy.
我喜欢 就因为它邋遢
I love it because it’s scuzzy.
丹尼斯 我太难过了!
Dennis, I’m so miserable!
天啊 我好羡慕这些人啊!
God, how I envy these people!
我可没有 我很高兴我们能从这社区走出去
Not me. I’m glad we were able to get out.
丹尼斯… -怎么?
Dennis… – What?
再见 下回见 -再见 亨利
So long. I’ll see you soon. – So long, Henry.
天啊 你这是要去哪?
Where you going, for God’s sake?
我要去巴黎 -巴黎?
I’m going to Paris. – To Paris?!
为什么? 所有的航♥班♥都是晚上起的
Why? All the flights leave at night.
我会给你打电♥话♥的!
I’ll call you!
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
索尼耶小姐 我是坎普顿 别让我失望
Miss Saulnier, it’s Campton. Don’t let me down.
索尼耶小姐 别对我有意见
Miss Saulnier, don’t hold it against me.
啊 这是亨利的
Ah, it’s Henry’s.
他写的!
He wrote it!
等待名单?
A waiting list?
你确定吗? 连头等舱都没座了?
Are you sure? Not even in first class?
没了 先生 -一个位子都没有?
No, sir. – Nothing?
商务舱呢? 查一下吧
Not even in business class? Check.
一个不剩? -一个不剩
Nothing? – Nothing. Nada.
经济舱呢?
Not even in tourist class?
所有人咋突然全要去法国了?
Why the hell is everybody going to France all of a sudden?
我不知道 法国很美啊!
I don’t know. It’s beautiful!
开快点 我受不了这只狗了
Drive fast. I can’t take any more of this dog.
小姐?
Miss?
还有戏吗?
Is there any chance?
还不确定 但很多乘客已经办理了登机
I don’t know yet. A lot of passengers have already checked in, though.
但还不是全部都办了?
But they’ve not all checked in?
对 不是全部 但差不多了