What, you?
他是否爱我 爱或不爱? -不爱
Does he love me, yes or no? – No.
那如果 比如 他…
And what if, for example, he…
他想吻你?
He tries to kiss you?
只要你是他的分♥析♥师 他就没这个权利
So long as you’re his analyst, he doesn’t have the right.
哦
Oh.
那我呢? -你! 你更加没有!
And me? – You?! Even less so!
我懂了…
I see…
真让人失望
It’s disappointing.
真是个新鲜玩意儿 如假包换的猪圈!
This is something new. A real pigsty!
跟我来 埃德加 到莉兹白这里来!
Come with me, Edgard. Come here with Lizbeth!
帮帮我 他怎么了? 好像我吓到他了!
Help me. What’s wrong with him? It’s as if I scare him!
他不能呆在这里 这里一团糟!
He can’t stay here. What a mess!
噢 这么说你不是女仆啊!
So you’re not the maid!
真行啊… 你! 大惊喜!
Really, now… You! What a surprise!
你看起来不太好… -我 我…
You don’t look well… – I am, I am…
我很好 我确实真的很好
I am very well indeed.
他的品味真是不拘一格!
He has such eclectic taste!
一个家庭主妇… 有啥不行呢?
A housewife… Why not?
他太爱他的母亲了!
He loves his mother so much!
我也会爱上她那样的母亲
I’d have loved a mother like her too.
一个为我付出一切的人 会吻我
Someone who does everything for me, who kisses me,
安慰我 理解我的人…
who consoles me, who understands me…
即使她很穷
Even if she is poor.
和约翰的妈妈一样
Like John’s mother.
这是我的狗
It’s my dog.
其实之前是个礼物
It was a gift, actually.
实际上狗狗并不适合他
Actually, a dog wasn’t right for him.
而且鉴于现在情况 我担心埃德加的管教问题
And, given the circumstances, I fear for Edgard’s education.
来吧 埃德加 来吧 宝贝
Come on, Edgard, come on, honey.
来吧 你可以的 哦没错 埃德加 来吧!
Come on, you can do it. Yeah. Oh, yes, Edgard. Yes!
我首先要做的 是带他到公园里散步
First thing I’m going to do is to take him for a walk in the park.
来吧 埃德加
Come on, Edgard.
再见! 也祝他好运 好运!
Goodbye! And good luck with him. Good luck!
嗨! -嗨!
Hi! – Hi!
狗在哪? -有人把他带走了
Where’s the dog? – Someone took him.
谁? -一个非常不快乐的女人!
Who? – A very unhappy woman!
真的?
Really?
埃德加德!
Edgard!
真的 非常不快乐
Yes, very unhappy.
真的?
Really?
他从她身边跑开了
He ran away from her.
所以你让她把狗带走了?
So you let her take the dog?
她有钥匙
She had the keys.
我应该打电♥话♥去巴黎 告诉哈里斯顿医生
I should call Paris and tell Dr. Harriston.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
如果我是你 我可不会这么做
Well, if I were you, I wouldn’t do that.
为什么? 罗密欧!
Why not? Romeo!
让他担心有什么用呢? 埃德加!
What is the point of worrying him? Edgard!
好吧没错 但我认为他和那个女人之间有些什么
Well, that’s true, but I think he had something going on with that woman.
可怜的家伙 哦不 我最好警告他
Poor thing! Oh, no, I’d better warn him.
怎么就可怜了? 她没有那么糟吧
Why “poor thing”? She’s not that bad.
我是说 如果我们谈论的是哈里斯顿医生的未婚妻 埃德加!
I mean, if we’re talking about Dr. Harriston’s fiancée. Edgard!
她就是我讨厌的一切
She’s everything I hate.
她一定在压抑着非常痛苦的事
I mean, she must be repressing something very painful.
我一下就看出来了
I could see that immediately.
可怜的人啊! 罗密欧!
Poor man! Romeo!
谁? 埃德加! 说谁?
Who? Edgard! Who?
亨利! 我是说哈里斯顿医生
Henry! I mean, Dr. Harriston.
但是 如果他爱上了她 那一定是某种病
But, if he’s in love with her, it must be some kind of disease.
他一定喜欢受苦
He must love suffering.
他们肯定相互折磨
They must make each other suffer.
你可能是对的
Maybe you’re right.
罗密欧! -埃德加!
Romeo! – Edgard!
埃德加?
Edgard?
埃德加!
Edgard!
罗密欧?
Romeo?
罗密欧?
Romeo?
埃德加
Edgard.
罗密欧?
Romeo?
埃德加!
Edgard!
他最近变化很大
He has changed a lot lately.
在亨利身边 他经常睡觉
With Henry, he used to sleep a lot.
他之前的环境太无菌 用你们的话怎么说来着?
He lived in an anti-septic environment. What do you call it?
强迫症世界
An obsessive universe.
忧郁 迷恋!
Sombre. Fascinating!
我真的觉得这男人…
I really think that this man is…
很深刻 很内向
is very deep, very interior.
这人有点…
Someone a little…
没错 这人有点像你 我是说 很封闭
Yes, in fact – someone a little like you. I mean, closed-up.
但这可以治 有的人可以敞开心扉
But that’s curable. Some men can open up.
是的没错 -是的
Yes. Definitely. – Yes.
我在想…
I wonder…
她是否接受过分♥析♥
I wonder if she’s ever been analysed.
她应该试试
She should be.
谁? -莉兹白
Who should? – Lizbeth!
你真该看看他是怎么放鞋子的 还有…他的鞋
You should see how he keeps his shoes and… his shoes.
不知道怎么 每次我看到他的鞋子一字排开 而且…
I don’t know why, but when I saw his shoes all lined up and…
还擦得锃亮…
perfectly shined…
我就很难过
my heart dropped.
哪怕有一只鞋上有点点脏…
If at least one of them, had a little speck of dirt…
或者沾了一点草 或者…只是占了点小叶子都好
a blade of grass or… just a small leaf.
哦对不起 我占用了你的时间 约翰… 歪尔先生
Oh, excuse me, I’m using up your time, John… Mr. Wire.
哦 这衣服就像手套一样合你身!
Oh, that suit fits you like a glove!
是的
Yes.
你要小心 别把亨利的衣服弄皱了
Just be careful, you’ll wrinkle Henry’s suit.
好 我会小心的
Yes, I’ll be careful.
希望罗密欧别得肺炎
I hope that Romeo doesn’t catch pneumonia.
索尼耶小姐…
Miss Saulnier…
我…我一直想要告诉你…
I know… I’ve been meaning to tell you that…
我…跟哈里斯顿医生很熟
I know… Dr. Harriston very well.
非常 非常熟
Very, very well.
是的 很明显是这样
Obviously you do.
啊 分♥析♥家的生活真不可思议!
Well, the life of an analyst is really incredible!
这么多事就发生一间办公室里 所有这些情绪
Everything that goes on in an office, all those emotions.
你会迷失的
You can get lost.
嗯 不正是这样吗?
Yes, isn’t that so?
我一直想告诉你…
I’ve been meaning to tell you that…
嗯哼?
Mm-hm?
我想告诉你…
I wanted to tell you…
尽管我们的情况…
that, despite our situation…
嗯
Yes.
我在这个沙发上…
Me on this couch…
而我 在这把椅子上…
And me, in this chair…
我躺着…
Me lying down…
而我 坐着…
And me, sitting up…
我想告诉你…
I would like to tell you…
然而 这…
nevertheless, that…
我…
that I am…
保险丝断了 我会修好的!
Some fuse has just blew, I’ll take care of it!
保险丝盒肯定在门厅
The fusebox must be in the foyer.
我是哈里斯顿医生 我…
I am Dr. Harriston and I…
对不起 你刚才说到哈里斯顿先生怎么了…
Excuse me. You were saying that Mr. Harriston…
没怎么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing at all.
约翰…
John…
我爱你
I love you.
什么?
Excuse me?
没什么 什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing at all.
安? 有什么问题?
Anne? What is it?
没什么 只是保险丝烧断了!