What do you mean?
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么意思 你不知道? 真不可思议!
What do you mean, you don’t know? This is incredible!
是的 就是不可思议 绝对不可思议 你说对了
Yes, it is. It’s incredible. It’s incredible. Absolutely, you’re right.
下一次 我会告诉她…
Next time, I’ll tell her…
下次再说吧
Next time.
明天吧…
Tomorrow. Um…
下次? 明天? 你在逗我吗?
Next time? Tomorrow? You got to be kidding?
嗯! 没有 我是说…
Yes! No, I mean…
我会告诉她… 我会告诉她不能再这样下去了
I’ll tell her… I’ll tell her this just can’t go on this way.
我不觉得她会理解
I don’t think she understands.
她 嗯…
She’s, um…
我不知道 她很不一样
I don’t know, she’s different.
因为 她是…那么不可思议的坦诚
For one thing, she’s… unbelievably frank.
呵
Huh.
所以你什么都没告诉她?
So you didn’t tell her a thing?
我没办法
I couldn’t.
那些光线 那些植物
The light. The plants.
那只狗没有认出我 你知道吗?
The dog didn’t recognise me, you know?
不能 植物 狗?
Couldn’t, the plants, the dog?
亨利啊亨利?
Henry. Henry?
你还好吧?
Are you feeling okay?
“移情…”
“Transference…”
移情 我不懂
Transference, I can’t grasp it.
你在干嘛? 打算变成专家?
What are you doing? Are you becoming a specialist?
还偷窃亨利·哈里斯顿衣柜里的东西?
Are you stealing Henry Harriston’s wardrobe too?
只是睡觉穿
Just to sleep in.
他的衬衣真舒服!
His shirts are so comfortable!
你看看你自己 我打赌你一晚上都没睡好
You should get a look at yourself. I bet you haven’t slept a wink all night.
读弗洛伊德是很危险的
Freud is dangerous reading.
这一行有时是很难的!
Such a difficult profession sometimes!
移情… 我不理解
Transference… I can’t grasp it.
没人理解
No one can.
今天早上送来的
They came for you this morning.
送给我的?
They’re for me?!
感谢老天!
Thanks God!
谢天谢地 当然! 是送给你的
Thanks God, sure! They’re for you.
当然 -再见 蒂姆
Sure. – Goodbye, Tim.
是坎普顿送来的
It’s from Campton.
坎普顿!
Campton!
这明显是正移情的迹象
An unmistakable sign of positive transference.
正向 在哪?
Positive, in what way?
这是分♥析♥的一个阶段
It’s a phase in analysis.
在治疗过程中 主体的行为把在童年时感受到的
Act by which a subject, during the cure, places on to the analyst,
情感 – 积极的转移
affection – positive transference –
或敌意 – 消极的转移 到分♥析♥师身上…
or hostility – negative transference – which he felt in his childhood…
安 停下! 说简单点儿!
Anne, stop! Keep it simple, please!
这超出了我的理解 -什么?
It’s beyond my grasp. – What is?
移情 安!
Transference, Anne!
别这么刻薄 解释解释
Don’t be mean. Explain.
好吧 就像他们爱他们的母亲 但他们又害怕乱♥伦♥
Okay. It’s as if they love their mothers but they’re scared of committing incest,
所以他们把乱♥伦♥的欲望移置到你身上
so they displace their incestuous desires onto you.
他们会在沙发外压抑它
They live it out on the couch.
如果你懂我意思 就会发现这不危险
It’s not dangerous, if you know what I mean.
他一定不爱他的母亲!
He must not love his mother!
他在门口说话的口气 好冷漠
The tone of his voice at the door. So cold.
哦 我想消失!
Oh, I wanted to disappear!
我想… -不 谢谢你
I thought I… – No, thank you.
我要告诉你一件事
I have something to tell you.
把它带给你妈妈 她会喜欢的!
Go and take it to your mother. She’ll love it!
安 这狗是不是和之前完全不一样了?
Anne. Hasn’t the dog completely changed?
我不知道 我没注意这个
I don’t know, I never notice.
是的 他变了 我发誓 而亨利没有…
Yes, he has changed, I swear! Henry didn’t…
我跟约翰·歪尔说让他不要再来了
I told John Wire not to come back.
那挺好
Good for you.
然后 我不知道…
Then, I don’t know…
不知道我的身体里是怎么了 有什么驱使我 一股力量
I don’t know what got into me. Something impelled me, a force.
让话脱口而出 我叫他要再来
The words came out. I asked him to come back.
所以他还会再来?
So he’s coming back?
下次我就有办法帮他了
I’ll be able to help him.
弗洛伊德和所有这些 很有启发性
Freud and all this stuff, it’s very enlightening.
嗯好吧 但也并不总是这样
Yes. Well, it’s not always.
他更喜欢亨利
He prefers Henry.
都写在他的脸上呢
It’s written all over his face.
嗯 亨利显然很了不起 但我…
Well, Henry is obviously amazing, but I…
我在逞强 这超出了我的控制
I literally insisted. It was beyond my control.
看看这些植物 -嗯?
Look at the plants. – Yes?
你不觉得它们看起来很古怪吗?
Don’t you think they look bizarre?
古怪? -是的 古怪!
Bizarre? – Yes, bizarre!
和亨利在一起 他们…
With Henry, they…
哦 亨利
Oh, Henry.
你说 会不会有一天他们会恢复到以前的样子?
And do you think that one day they’ll get back like they were before?
以前的样子? -以前的…
Like before? – Before…
不 万事万物都在不断变化 是变不回来的
No. Everything is always changing. It doesn’t change back.
哦
Oh.
我搞不懂你怎么早餐爱吃鸡蛋! 多难消化啊
I don’t know how you can eat eggs for breakfast! They’re indigestible.
一大早就闻到鸡蛋味 哦 让我倒胃口!
The smell of them so early in the morning, oh, it turns my stomach!
多萝西 这汤你喜欢吗?
Dorothy, do you like the soup?
呃 我叫朱莉… 我喜欢这个汤 挺好吃
Uh, I’m Julie… and I love the soup, it’s just great.
朱莉 朱莉 朱莉 那么 你喜欢这汤吗?
Julie. Julie, Julie. So, you like the soup?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
亨利呢?
Henry?
嗯? -你还好吗?
Yes? – How you doing?
我很好
I’m fine.
我很好 很好
I’m fine. Fine.
就是这个气味 它…
Except there’s this smell, it’s…
气味有点浓 不是吗?
It’s a little strong, don’t you think?
你的衣服… 我怕你的衣服要和蛤蜊一起融化了
Your clothes… I’m afraid your clothes are going to melt with the clams.
这味道真让我倒胃口
The smell just turns my stomach.
抱歉 朱莉
I’m sorry, Julie.
多萝西
Dorothy.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
我得走了
I must go.
只因为这气味
It’s just the smell.
让我觉得恶心
It’s making me sick.
现在吃这个太早了
It is too early to be eating this.
下次再会
I’ll see you soon.
好的
Yes.
一道裂缝!
A crack!
我之前从没注意到
I never noticed that before.
哦 嗯 裂缝…
Oh, yes, a crack…
是的 在天花板上 你看到了吗?
Yes, in the ceiling, did you see it?
应该修好它 你应该告诉哈里斯顿医生
It should be taken care of. You should tell Dr. Harriston.
他一定没发现
He mustn’t have noticed.
让油漆工马上来 我是说 等他回来以后
Have the painters come immediately. I mean, when he comes back.
画画的?
The painters?
对让他们来修 它在剥落 真可怕 我受不了这个 我不能…
Yes, to repair it. It’s chipping. How awful, I can’t stand that. I can’t…
我讨厌油漆剥落 这让人郁闷
I hate it when paint starts chipping. It’s depressing.
墙上的裂缝 剥落的油漆
Cracks in the walls, the paint is chipping,
磨坏的地毯
carpets that are worn out.
磨到无力 -嗯
Worn out. – Yes.
我已经有好几个月没有回来看她了
It’s been months since I’ve been back to see her.
我不喜欢回布鲁克林 去她家
I don’t like going back to Brooklyn, to her place.
我更喜欢她来这儿 到我家
I prefer that she comes up here, to my place.
她? -我母亲
She? – My mother.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
上一次来是订婚派对
The last time was for the engagement party.
我给她买♥♥了件衣服
I bought her a dress, still,
还是这些人 没有什么作用 根本…不管用
all these people, it wasn’t working. It just… Not at all.
这条裙子很好看
The dress was pretty.
这条裙子很好看 太漂亮了 和她的手不搭