Tomorrow at 5:00.
我的名字?
My name?
电线…
Wire…
约翰·歪尔
John Wire.
欢迎回家!
Welcome home!
怎么了?
What happened?
你要结婚了? -哦我的天 丹尼斯!
Are you getting married? – Oh, for God’s sake, Dennis!
他们把我抢了个精光
They robbed me blind.
听着 这不难 你跟她说: “我是亨利·哈里斯顿
Listen, it’s simple, you say to her, “I’m Henry Harriston.
“你无权治疗我的顾客…”
“You have no right to treat my customers…”
病人 那么 我要把狗带走…
Patients. Like that, and I take my dog back and…
就这样
that’s that.
是的 就这样 给你 世事难料
Yeah, that’s that. Here. You never know.
哦 谢谢你 我明天就去银行
Oh, thank you. I’ll go to the bank tomorrow.
所以我说…说 “我是亨利·哈里斯顿医生…”
So I say… I say, “I’m Dr. Henry Harriston…”
就这样!
And that’s that!
你今天感觉好些了吗 先生?
Are you feeling better today, sir?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
相当确定
Quite sure.
困苦童年…
Difficult childhood…
厌食症…
Anorexia…
对不起 我马上来
I’m sorry, I’ll be right with you.
歪尔 约翰 约翰·歪尔
Wire, John. John Wire.
约翰·歪尔 比阿特丽斯·索尼耶
John Wire. Beatrice Saulnier.
很高兴见到你 电♥话♥号♥码?
It’s a pleasure to meet you. Telephone number?
我也很荣幸 呃…
The pleasure is all mine. Um…
718 954 3432
718 954 3432.
是布鲁克林的号♥码
That’s Brooklyn.
是的
Yes, it is.
请吧… -好吧
Please… -Yes OK
先生 呃… 很抱歉
Mr, uh… I’m sorry.
噢 歪尔 约翰·歪尔先生 没关系的
Yes, Wire, Mr. John Wire. It’s no problem.
有关系 歪尔先生 约翰·歪尔
There’s a problem, Mr. Wire, John Wire.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我没能帮到你
I wasn’t able to help you.
没有吗?
No?
你是第一个 也是唯一一个
You are the first and only one.
真的? -是的 其他人…
Really? – Yes, the others…
也许你最好… 等亨利…
Perhaps you better come… when Henry, uh…
我是说 等哈里斯顿医生回来
I mean, Dr. Harriston’s back.
我 嗯…
I’m, um…
哈里斯顿医生…
Dr. Harriston is…
我不是 但他是…
I’m not, but he is…
你这样认为 你真的认为哈里斯顿医生…
You think so, you really think Dr. Harriston…
哈里斯顿医生 没错 他真的很厉害
Dr. Harriston, of course. He’s really good.
水平很高
Very competent.
他知道该如何处理… 困难的病例
He knows what to do with… difficult cases.
不是吗? -是的是的 当然了 你说得对
Doesn’t he? – Yes. Yes, certainly, you’re right.
他 呃 可能只是有点…
He, uh, just must be a little…
有点…?
A little?
禁欲
Austere.
但他是非常厉害的精神分♥析♥师
But a great, a very great psychoanalyst.
是的 他或许是的
Yes, he probably is.
而我…
Whereas I…
我们最好不要再见面了 对不对?
It’s best we stopping seeing each other, isn’t it?
不
No.
不吗
No.
哦好吧 再见了 约翰·歪尔先生
Oh, well, goodbye, Mr John Wire.
我真的很抱歉没帮到你
I’m really sorry I couldn’t help you.
我送你到… 电梯口吧
I’ll walk you out to the… to the, um… elevator.
今天就这样吧
Let’s get this over with.
除非…
Unless…
是的 就是这样… 我们必须去看 去试
Yes, that’s it… we have to see, to try.
这只是第一次 我是说 这种情况…
That was just the first time. I mean, it happens…
也是会有的 我猜 这种…
That can happen, I guess. I guess, the…
第一次的时候
the first time.
当然 是会发生的
Of course, it can happen.
但不总会这样
But not always.
哦
Oh.
我得遛你了 一天三次!
I have to walk you, three times a day!
你…
You are…
很不同
different.
不同? 怎么会?
Different? How so?
与我其他的男人不同 呃… 我是说 我其他的客户
Different from my other men. Uh… I mean, my other clients.
你的反应不一样
You don’t react in the same way.
不一样吗?
Don’t I?
嗯 完全不同
No. Not at all.
你比较 嗯…
You’re more, um…
神秘
secretive.
更封闭
More closed up.
你一定有创伤…
You must have had a traumatism…
可以追溯到很远的地方 要我说 深深地埋在你的深处
that goes back further, deeply buried in your deepest depths, I would say.
对 就是原因
Yes, that’s it. That’s the reason.
我想是的
I think.
至少 我…
At least, I…
我希望如此
I hope.
罗密欧 停下
Romeo, stop it. Stop it.
你喜欢狗吗?
Do you like dogs?
是的 我喜欢 非常喜欢
Yes, I do, very much.
很好 那太好了
That’s good. That’s great.
我的意思是 呃 也许
I mean, uh, maybe.
难道你不觉得他们的存在 我想说…
Don’t you find that their presence, I mean, it’s…
好像是渗透性的 当你心情不好时 他们…
as if they’re in osmosis. When you feel bad, they…
他们也会心情不好
They feel bad.
你也这么觉得? 和我想得一样?
So you think so too? We have that in common?
是不是
Maybe.
是的
Yes.
是的 下一次…
Yes, the next time…
我想会更顺利 对 我想是的
I think it will go better. Yes, I think so.
好
Yes.
好 我想下一次 我们会有更好的…
Yes, I think that next time, we’ll have better…
更好的结果
better results.
也许会的 世事难料
Maybe. One never knows.
真的吗?
Is it true, though?
呃…好 所以 嗯…
Uh… Yes, so, well…
下一次什么时候? 明天1点
I’ll see you when? Tomorrow at 1:00.
明天见 1点
I’ll see you tomorrow, 1:00.
你是不是忘了什么?
Aren’t you forgetting something?
歪尔先生…
Mr. Wire…
我不想要你的任何东西 这次我没能帮助你
I don’t want anything from you. I wasn’t able to help you this time.
拿去吧 索尼耶小姐 这是规矩 你必须按规矩办事
Take it, Miss Saulnier, it’s the rules. You have to play by the rules.
哈里斯顿医生从不拒绝收钱
Dr. Harriston would never refuse money.
从不? 即使…
Never? Even when…
从不 好吧
Never. Okay.
再见 歪尔先生
Goodbye, Mr. Wire.
明天1点
Tomorrow, 1:00.
再见 索尼耶小姐 那些植物
Bye, Miss Saulnier. Miss Saulnier, the plants,
哈里斯顿医生办公室里的
in Dr. Harriston’s office.
那里就像… 一个丛林 像原始森林
It’s like a… a jungle in there, it’s like a virgin forest.
很茂盛 真的…令人印象深刻
It’s luxuriant. It’s… it’s impressive.
是的 确实令人印象深刻
Yeah, it’s impressive.
再见 约翰·歪尔先生 -再见
Goodbye, Mr. John Wire. – Goodbye.
你不把狗拴起来吗?
You don’t have the dog on a leash?
哦不 我走到哪儿它都会跟着 -到哪儿都跟着?
Oh, no, he follows me everywhere. – Everywhere?
怎么说?
So?
什么怎么样? -你跟她说了吗?
So what? – So, did you tell her?
说啥?
What?
你有没有告诉 你…她… 这纯粹是篡权?
Did you tell here that you… that she… Well, that this is pure usurpation?
哦 那个
Oh, that.
你啥意思?