Where is she? You’re in her bed. She must be hiding.
她他妈的在哪?
Where the fuck is she?
怪不得 你长得不错 我猜你也很有钱吧!
It figures. You’re good-looking. I bet you’re loaded too!
肯定还是个书呆子 你读诗 姑娘们都喜欢
A bookworm too. You read poetry. Girls like that.
不 相信我… 不是我
No. Believe me… it’s not me.
杰罗姆!
Jerome!
杰罗姆? 你知道我名字?
Jerome? So you know my name?
我猜 你俩一定嘲笑过我吧!?
I bet you two laughed at my expense!
不 我根本不认识她
No, I don’t even know her.
笑得开心吧 混♥蛋♥?
Have a good laugh, asshole?
不 我住她家 她住我家
No, I’m living at her place. She’s at mine.
显而易见
I can see.
杰罗姆…
Jerome…
讲讲道理吧
please be reasonable.
我不是那种人!
I’m not that type!
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不认识比阿特丽斯
I don’t know Beatrice.
我猜她肯定很漂亮
I guess she’s pretty.
你猜对了
You guess right.
非常漂亮 对吧?
Very pretty, right?
还很活泼
Lively too,
很天然
and spontaneous.
有不可思议的坦诚
Unbelievable frank.
特有的残酷 以及冷漠
Cruel in her own way. Indifferent too.
但又温柔
Yet gentle
和复杂
and complicated.
没错
Exactly.
爱情对她来说肯定非常重要
Love must be something very serious to her.
而且也是不可能的
Impossible, too.
她谁都不爱
She doesn’t love anyone.
不爱?
No one?
太棒了
That was extraordinary.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
真的不一般
Really extraordinary.
下周老时间见?
Same time next week?
呃…好的
Er… yes.
也许 早一点你会有时间…
Maybe you’ll have some time before…
哦 不 不 肯定不行 伍德先生
Oh, no, no, absolutely not, Mr. Wood.
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
她爱我妹妹
She loved my sister.
我妈妈爱她 所有人都爱她
My mother loved her. Everyone did.
我也爱 即便有时我真想扯她头发
Me too, even if I wanted to pull her hair sometimes.
美丽的金发 夏天的时候几乎会发光
Beautiful blond hair, almost white in the summer.
这么美 我感到窒息
So beautiful, I felt suffocated.
让我心碎 这么美…
It broke my heart. Such beauty…
嗯…
Yes…
我很尴尬
I’m embarrassed.
心好疼…
It hurts…
哈里斯顿医生不在家 我是他的清洁工
Dr. Harriston isn’t in. This is his cleaning lady.
比阿特丽斯 是我 安
Beatrice, it’s me, Anne.
你怎么了? 你在等谁吗?
What’s the matter? Were you expecting someone else?
没有 当然不是
No one. Certainly not.
哦! 这是谁的房♥子啊?
Oh, hey. Whose house is this?
亨利的 我是说…呃 是亨利·哈里斯顿的房♥子
Henry’s. I mean… uh, Henry Harriston’s.
亨利·哈里斯顿? -对啊
Henry Harriston? – Mm-hm.
不会是那个很火的精神分♥析♥师吧? -就是他
Not that hotshot psychoanalyst? – He’s the one.
嗯?
Yes?
比阿特丽斯的香水
Beatrice’s perfume.
掩盖了她真实的味道 那让我抓狂!
It covers up her real smell. Drives me crazy!
嗯…
Yeah…
我能闻到它
I can smell it.
你闻得出吗?
Can you?
嗯 闻得出
Yes, I can.
我想象中 他很神秘…
I imagine him secretive…
非常平静 拘谨
very calm, reserved,
甚至有些笨拙
somewhat awkward, even.
我不知道 我刚听说他是位重要的分♥析♥家
I don’t know. I’ve just heard that he’s a major analyst.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
但你怎么知道的?
But how do you know?
信不信由你 我在接受精神分♥析♥
Believe it or not, I was in analysis.
你? 不会吧! 谁能猜到?
You?! No way! Who could have guessed?
好吧 再猜猜 就是我
Well, guess again, me.
它到底是怎么弄的? -嗯 那是非常非常私人的
How did it work exactly? – Well, that’s very, very personal.
你为什么要问这个? 你不会要…
Why do you ask? You’re not going to…
不 当然不 不
No, of course not, no.
我帮了他们 但是你知道 下不为例
I help them, but, you know, I won’t do it any more.
我保证 再也不干了
I promise, never again!
但比如 你的心理医生是怎么对你说的?
But what did your shrink say to you, for example?
他会不会给你建议 或者…?
Did he give you advice, or…?
不 这最最忌讳 建议可能会致命!
Above all, no. Advice could be fatal!
致命?
Fatal?
那么 他会聊聊他自己吗
So he talked about himself, then.
绝不可能! 你疯了还是怎么?
Never! Are you crazy, or what?
那样就不再是分♥析♥ 而是一种关系
It would no longer be an analysis. It would be a relationship.
一种关系
A relationship.
那发生了什么?
So what happened, then?
不多 几乎什么都没有发生
Not much. Almost nothing.
不多 几乎什么都没有发生
Not much. Almost nothing.
好吧 有时…
Well, sometimes…
他会说 “嗯哼”
he would go, “Mm-hm.”
嗯哼 -对 嗯哼
Mm-hm. – Mm-hm, yeah.
当他觉得我刚刚说了些很关键的
When he felt I’d just said something very essential,
或当我在一句话的中间…
or when I was really blocked or when I stopped…
卡住或停止时 他会说 “嗯哼”
in the middle of a sentence. “Mm-hm.”
在一句话的中间 会这样啊 “嗯哼”
Right in the middle, that would happen. “Mm-hm.”
没错 因为那是一个关键时刻
Yes, because it was a crucial moment.
嗯哼 卡住 关键时刻
Mm-hm. Blocked. Crucial moment.
有时他会重复一个词
Sometimes he would just repeat a word,
我上一句话里的一个词
one single word from my last sentence.
会有怎样的效果 我没日没夜地琢磨
What an effect that had. I’d mull it over night and day.
嗯哼 他重复一个词
Mm-hm. He would repeat a word.
他会非常安静 非常中立地说出来
He’d say it very quietly, very neutrally,
非常轻柔 为了不打断我的思绪
very softly, so as not to interrupt my flow of thought.
这样啊
He would.
是什么词呢? -就一个词
What word? – Just a word.
嗯哼 就是一个词 仅此而已?
Mm-hm. Just a word and that’s all.
不 这还不止 -还有什么?
No, that’s not all. – What else?
嗯 有时候…
Well, sometimes…
他还会说 “对”
he would also say, “Yes.”

Yes.
嗯哼 对 关键时刻…
Mm-hm, yes. Crucial moment.
在地铁里 -嗯… 对!
In the subway. – Mm, yes.
我面对着这个小孩 很有活力
I was facing this little kid, full of life.
他在笑 和他的朋友聊天
He was laughing, talking with all his friends.
嗯哼? -他的朋友太吵了
Mm-hm? – His friends were so noisy,
特别的激动 很棒
full rage, so great.
很棒? -我感到痛苦
So great? – I felt miserable.
但在某种程度上也觉得很棒 还有害怕
But also great in a way. And afraid.
害怕? 我也是! 有时会我会特别恐惧
Afraid? Me too! I sometimes get terrible fears.
我不知道为什么 有时候是没来由的
I don’t know why, sometimes for nothing.
比如说这是灰色和潮湿的 当我看到…
When for example it’s gray and humid, and when I see that I…
嗯哼 -哦 对!
Mm-hm. – Oh, yes!
哦! 嗯哼
Oh! Mm-hm.
对不起 我要说 嗯哼
Sorry, mm-hm, I mean.
别担心 它们会消失的 他们很快就会消失
Don’t worry, they go away, they go away very fast.
然后我不知道什么… 哦这没什么 没什么的
And then I don’t know what… Oh, it’s nothing, it’s nothing.
嗯哼 -嗯哼
Mm-hm. – Mm-hm.
你继续吧 -好的 嗯…
You can carry on. – Okay. Um…

Hm.
别怕 我是菲利普