No, they’ve haven’t all check in, but almost.
我肯定错过她了
I must have just missed her.
来得及的 别担心
You’ll make it, don’t worry.
先生 你很走运 有一个空位
Sir, you’re in luck, there’s one seat available.
拿好 这是你的登机牌 快点去吧
Now, here’s your boarding pass. Hurry, go.
不 先生 这边! 快啊
No, sir, sir, this way! This way. Hurry.
哦真抱歉 你的航♥班♥刚飞 你来晚了
Oh, I am so sorry, your plane just left. You’re too late.
我刚把你的票给了一个等位的人
I just gave your ticket to a man on standby.
当真? -是的女士 我很抱歉
Really? – Yes, ma’am. I’m so sorry.
你不必等
You don’t have to wait.
我可以在下一班找个位子 -你确定?
I’ll get a seat on the next one. – Are you sure?
是的 走吧
Yeah, go ahead now.
去吧 我发誓能行
Go ahead, I swear.
我讨厌告别
I hate goodbyes.
恨死了
I detest them.
我受不了 太可怕了
I can’t stand them any more. They’re awful.
糟透了!
Awful!
连这个词都糟透了
Even the word’s awful.
是的 -嗯
Yes. – Yes.

Yes.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
比阿特丽斯 我亲爱的 你真该考虑做精神分♥析♥
Beatrice, my dear, you should really consider analysis.
罗密欧? 罗密欧!
Romeo? Romeo!
比阿特丽斯 你回来了? -是的
Beatrice, you’re back already? – Yes.
你看起来很糟糕 进来吧
You look awful. Come in.
亨利!
Henry!
我是说 哈里斯顿医生?
I mean, Dr. Harriston?
是你吗?
Is that you?
你照顾了这些植物?
You take care of the plants?
他们看起来像丛林!
They look like a jungle!
原始森林
A virgin forest.
是的
Yes.
很茂盛
Luxuriant.
小姐 嗯…? -我叫索尼耶 比阿特丽斯·索尼耶
Miss, um…? – Saulnier. Beatrice Saulnier.
哦! 你回来了 索尼耶小姐 这么快?
Oh! You’re back, Miss Saulnier, so soon?
是的 哈里斯顿医生
Yes, Dr. Harriston.
你不喜欢那里吗?
Didn’t you like it there?
喜欢 哈里斯顿医生 但…
Yes, Dr. Harriston, but…
但?
But?
发生了一些事
Something happened to me.
一些事?
Something?
嗯 我…
Yes. I’m…
是非常非常私人的
It’s very, very personal.
私人的?
Personal?
是的 但你知道怎么处理困难的案例 你…
Yes, but you know what to do with difficult cases. You…
你…
You…
你是精神分♥析♥师 你听听吧
You are a psychoanalyst. You can hear it.
不像在现实生活中那样
It’s not as if it was in real life.
我…
I…
我…
I…
我…
I…
爱…
love…
某个人
someone.
某个人? -是的 一个 嗯…
Someone? – Yes, a, um…
一个… -一个 嗯…
A… – A, um…
我爱一个男的
I love a man.
一个男的…
A man…
约翰 约翰·歪尔 哈里斯顿医生
John. John Wire, Dr. Harriston.
噢 那个人! -是的
That man! – Yes.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
也许… 我是说…
Maybe… I mean…
在某种程度上认识
In a way.
他也爱你吗?
Does he love you too?
哦 不一点也不
Oh, no. Not at all.
停下来! 罗密欧! 停下来
Stop! Romeo! Stop.
你养狗了 索尼耶小姐? -是的
You have a dog, Miss Saulnier? – Yes.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
是的 不是?
Yes, no?
不 我是说… 这是你的狗
No, I mean… it’s yours.
他跟着我 我没办法 我没有偷 我发誓只是…
He followed me. I couldn’t help it. I didn’t steal him, I swear. It’s just…
我相信你
I believe you.
是吗? -是的
Yes? – Yes.
为什么?
Why?
好吧 他爱你
Well, he loves you.
和你在一起… 他睡得少 他…
With you… he sleeps less, he…
他不那么忧郁了 他不那么…
he’s less sombre, he’s less…
少了!
Less!
是的 呃… 但是 亨利… 我是说 哈里斯顿医生…
Yes, uh… But, Henry… I mean, Dr. Harriston…
嗯 -他是你的狗!
Yes. – He’s your dog!
是 可怜的埃德加!
Yes. Poor Edgard!
他和我一起过着那么禁欲的生活
He’d had such an austere life with me.
他一定有创伤 可以追溯到很远的地方 深深地埋在深处
He must have had a traumatism that goes back further, deeply buried.
肠道紊乱 但是… 那是可以治好的
Intestinal disorders, but… that’s curable.
我是说 有些…
I mean, some…
狗…
dogs…
可以… 敞开
can… open up.
是渗透性的
In osmosis.
哦 约翰!
Oh, John!
是的 索尼耶小姐 欢迎回家
Yes, Miss Saulnier. Welcome home.
哈里斯顿医生 我是说 亨利…
Dr. Harriston, I mean, Henry…
我爱你
I love you.
你呢?
And you?
不 别啊
No, don’t do that.
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
我觉得坎普顿有问题
I think Campton has a problem.
他问题可多了去了
He has lots of them.
我很担心 其实 他闻起来并不坏
I’m worried. Actually, he doesn’t smell bad.
为了迎接你 我把一切都搞乱了
For your homecoming, I messed everything back up.
这样你就会有家的感觉
So you’d feel at home.
确实 但好像有点不一样
I do, but things seem different.
我做了很多事
I did a lot of work.
把漏水的地方修好了
I repaired the leak.
漏水了? -消防员来了
There was one? – The firemen came.
约翰 呃…亨利
John, uh… Henry.
嗯 是亨利
Yes, it’s Henry.
你真好!
You scratch!
我真好?
I scratch?
我把你的衣服扔在了地上
I threw your clothes on the floor.
和之前一样
To look like before.
这是我的床
This is my bed.
我们现在得分享它了
We’ll have to share it now.