哈里斯顿医生? 又是我 斯坦因 我知道不该打给你
Dr. Harriston? It’s Stein again. I know I shouldn’t call you.
昨天你那声叹气
The sigh yesterday,
真的很长 而且就在会面的半当中
this very long sigh, right in the middle of my session.
为什么? 我在门口付钱 为什么你再见说得那么大声
Why? Why did you say goodbye so loud when I paid at the door
好像我已经走远了?
as if I was already far away?
我对你撒了谎 哈里斯顿医生
I lied to you, Dr. Harriston.
每周四 连续几个月
Every single Thursday for months on end,
我母亲会带着我 我当时五岁左右
my mother would take me with her. I was about five years old.
走34号♥公路 在盐湖城以北5英里
We’d take Route 34 five miles north of Salt Lake City
到天堂汽车旅馆
to the Paradise Motel.
她会在窗前停下 把我留在
She’d stop in front of a window and leave me there
我们55年款旅行车的后座
in the back of our 1955 station wagon.
整幢楼都听得见你说再见
Your goodbye resonated through the whole building.
为什么这么大声? 要拦住我?
Why so loud? To stop me?
是故意的吗? 我看是
Was it on purpose? Probably.
你做什么都是有意的 包括叹气
You do everything on purpose, even sighing.
我害怕 害怕到你这来
I’m afraid. Afraid to come.
也害怕不来
Afraid not to come.
我再也受不了在你的沙发上了继续撒谎了
I can’t stand lying on your couch any more
我实在受不了了
I just can’t stand it.
也受不了看到你怎么能忍♥受我
Or see how you could stand having me there.
哈里斯顿医生 上次会面后我读了你的书 很精彩
Dr. Harriston, since our last session I read your book and it’s brilliant.
我不再做梦了
I’ve stopped having dreams.
最后一次做梦是在上次会面之前
The last time I did was just before my last session.
我梦见了你的未婚妻 但更像个噩梦
I dreamt about your fiancée. Actually, it was more like a nightmare.
我听说你要和她结婚 莉丝白·霍尼韦尔
I heard that you marrying her, Lizbeth Honeywell,
她倒不错 只是对我来说有点太高了
and she’s not bad. She looked a little too tall for me.
我喜欢高个子女人 尤其是如果她们既苗条又尖酸
I do like tall women, especially when they’re thin and ironic.
我抱紧她 吻了她 然后她唱了起来
I held her tight and I kissed her and then she sang,
“坎普顿大呆瓜 我们都会恨坎普顿” 然后我逃走了
“Campton schmuck and we all hate Campton,” and I ran away.
我受了了 我需要你
I can’t stand it any more. I need you.
先驱论♥坛♥报吗?
The Herald Tribune?
我想在你们的巴黎版上登广♥告♥
I’d like to take out an ad in your Paris edition,
交换广♥告♥
for an exchange.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
交换公♥寓♥
For an apartment swap.
没错 换巴黎的 是的
That’s right, in Paris, yes.
比阿特丽斯!
Beatrice!
比阿特丽斯!
Beatrice!
比阿特丽斯!
Beatrice!
比阿特丽斯!
Beatrice!
比阿特丽斯!
Beatrice!
比阿特丽斯! 比阿特丽斯!
Beatrice! Beatrice!
比阿特丽斯 回话啊 比阿特丽斯?
Beatrice, answer! Beatrice?
“部分多云 可能有雨…
“Partially cloudy, chance of rain…
“希望交换在纽约的…
“Looking to exchange in New York…
“公♥寓♥…位置极佳…
“Apartment… excellent location…
“须照看植物…
“You must take care of the plants…
“和一条三岁的狗”
“and three-year-old dog.”
沙发上的心理医生
这座桥让我感到忧伤
This bridge just gives me the blues.
真可惜 我喜欢这桥! -那敢情好
What a pity, I like it! – Good for you.
那你觉得什么才好?
And, for you, what’s good?
我? 电视…
For me? Cable TV…
香烟…和佳酿
cigarette… and booze.
佳酿? 啥是”佳酿”?
Booze? What means “booze”?
酒 啤酒…这类的
Alcohol, beer… and so on.
电视 香烟和佳酿!
Cable TV, cigarettes and booze!
还有吗?
Is that all?
在家里 穿着拖鞋晃荡 瞧见没?
Hanging out at home in my slippers, you see?
除了蓝天 我啥也没瞧见 纽约的蓝天让我痴狂!
I see nothing except the sky. I’m crazy about this New York sky!
蓝天就是蓝天 在哪儿都一个样
The sky is the sky, it’s the same as everywhere.
不是这样的 你懂的
That’s not true, you know that.
你就是索尼耶小姐吧 -是的!
You must be Miss Saulnier. – Yes!
哈里斯顿医生让我来接你
Dr. Harriston told me to be expecting you.
哦! 谢谢你
Oh! Thank you.
不客气! -哦 谢谢你 我好开心!
You’re welcome! – Oh, thank you. How delightful!
姑娘 照顾好自己哟
Take really good care for yourself, young lady, okay?
很高兴遇见你 拜拜!
Oh, the pleasure is all mine. Bye!
啊 我的包包!
Oh, my bags!
怎么了 索尼耶小姐?
Yes, Miss Saulnier?
哦 谢谢你!
Oh, thank you!
哦! 这里太厉害了 你不觉得吗?
Oh! Oh, it’s impressive. Don’t you think so?
没错 索尼耶小姐 是的
Yes, Miss Saulnier, it is.
有一点暗 -是的 确实有点暗
A little bit dark. – Yes, a little bit dark, indeed.
是在18楼吗?
Is it on the 18th floor?
啊 我告诉安在16楼
Ah, I told Anne it was on the 16th.
房♥号♥是18e
It’s apartment 18e.

Ah.
你有朋友在纽约? -是的 我最好的朋友
You have a friend in New York? – Yes, it’s my best friend,
是一个很有天赋的舞者
and a very gifted dancer.
一个英国女孩 -你是个舞者
An English girl. – You’re a dancer.
我就猜到你是个舞者 我一直喜欢跳舞的人
I would have guessed you were a dancer. I’ve always loved dancers.
真的吗? 为什么呢?
Really? Why is that?
为什么? 哦 我不知道
Why? Oh, I don’t know.
啊 我真不知道为什么
No, I really don’t know why.
也许是因为…
Perhaps it’s because…
哦不 我也不知道
Oh, no, I don’t know either.
我还不太了解你
I don’t know you well enough.
哦 好漂亮的电梯!
Oh, what a beautiful elevator!
是吧? 刚刚装♥修♥过的
Isn’t it, though? They’ve just remodelled.
我听说 电梯在法国可不多见
I’ve heard that elevators are very rare in France.
还有浴室
And bathrooms, too.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
那是埃德加 -埃德加赫?
That’s Edgard. – Edgar?
埃德加德 那条狗
Edgard, the dog.
他老睡觉 -噢 埃德加
He sleeps a lot. Oh, Edgard.
有这样老气的名字 难怪他睡觉
With a name like that, no wonder he’s asleep.
他病了吗?
Is he sick?
没有 -哦 那一定是他的性格使然
No. – Oh, it must be his character.
就像你喜欢舞者一样
The same way that you love dancers.
密♥码♥不管用了
The code’s broken.
到隔壁面包店去
Go to the bakery next door.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. – Don’t mention it.
你有密♥码♥?
You want the code?
阿德尔!
Adel!
第128课 问题
128th lesson. Problems.
哦医生 帮帮我 我一直在自言自语
Oh, Doctor, help me. I keep talking to myself.
别担心先生 这不稀奇 自言自语的人多了去
Don’t worry, sir, it’s not uncommon. In fact, thousands of people do it.
是的 但是医生 你没意识到我听起来有多蠢
Yes, but, Doctor, you don’t realise how stupid I sound.
他是谁? 他要搬进来吗?
Who’s he? Is he moving in?
好安静啊
How peaceful.
我就需要这个 哈里斯顿医生
Just what I needed, Dr. Harriston.
劳烦你们能不能…?
Would you please be so kind…?
劳烦你们能闭嘴吗?
Would you be so kind as to shut up?
比阿特丽斯 我的爱 你在哪?
Beatrice, my love, where are you?
我梦见了你 我把你抱在怀里
I dreamt of you. I held you in my arms.
你说 好的好的好的 菲利普
You said, yes, yes, yes. Philippe.
很清爽!
How refreshing!
亨利 你的古龙水真醉人
Your cologne is intoxicating, Henry.
哈里斯顿医生 你咋不留言了
Dr. Harriston, you don’t leave any messages any more,
连条简讯都不留
not even a short one.
我是坎普顿 我是个废物 彻底的废物
It’s Campton here. I’m a wreck, a total wreck.
噢 亨利 你今天减了23公斤
Well, you have lost 50lbs today, Henry.
“混合1/3的米饭…”
“Mix 1/3 white rice…”
啊 肠道紊乱!
Ah, intestinal disorders!
又是性格导致的问题 埃德加
Again, a question of character, Edgard.
我来拌饭!
I’ll mix it!
“哈里斯顿医生 很抱歉我弄得一团糟
“Dr. Harriston, I’m sorry about the mess.
“清洁工会在5点钟左右来