他说发生了一件意外
He said there’s been some kind of accident.
我注意到他说的话
The thing that caught my attention was what he said.
听来像是早上报纸引述的那些话
His words sounded like those quoted in the papers this morning…
和那位作家和妻子被攻击的事有关
…in connection with the writer and his wife who were assaulted.
就在几分钟之前
Just a few minutes ago.
如果你觉得有必要的话
If you think that’s necessary.
但我确定他现在走了
But I’ m quite sure he’s gone away now .
好吧 好的
All right, fine.
非常谢谢你
Thank you very much .
嗨嗨嗨 你好
Hi, hi, hi there.
我们终于见面了
At last we meet.
我们在信箱口的简短谈话 不太令人满意
Our brief govorett through the letter-hole was not satisfactory.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
你以为你在干什么
What the bloody hell do you think you’ re doing?
好坏 好坏 好坏
Naughty, naughty, naughty!
你这下流的老女人
You filthy old soomaka.
听着 你这小杂种
Now listen here, you little bastard!
转过头从你进来的地方出去
Just turn round and walk out of here the same way you came in .
快走开 别碰它
Leave that alone! Don’t touch it!
这是非常珍有的艺术品
It’s a very important work of art.
你到底要干什么
What the bloody hell do you want?
夫人 老实地说…
To be perfectly honest, madam…
我正参加一项国际学生竞赛
…I’ m taking part in an international students’ contest…
看谁的杂♥志♥卖♥♥的多谁得高分
…to see who can get the most points for selling magazines.
少胡扯 小子
Cut the shit, sonny…
在惹麻烦之前快离开这里
…and get out of here before you get yourself into serious trouble.
我告诉你不要碰它 现在快滚…
I told you to leave that alone! Now get out of here…
不然我要把你丢出去
…before I throw you out!
粗鄙肮脏的臭虫
Wretched, slummy bedbug!
我来教你闯入别人的家会怎样
I’ll teach you to break into real people’s houses.
他妈的…
Fucking…
小…
…Little…
杂种
…bastard!
-快走 警♥察♥来了 -等一下 朋友
-Let’s go! The police are coming! -One minoota, droogie.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
我看不见了
I’ m blind!
我瞎了 你们混♥蛋♥
I’ m blind, you bastards!
我看不见
I can’t see!
我的小兄弟 抱着希望坐在那是没用的
It’s no good sitting there in hope, my little brothers.
除非我的律师在 否则我一个字都不会说
I won’t say a single solitary slovo unless I have my lawyer here.
我可是懂法律的 你们这些混♥蛋♥
I know the law, you bastards.
没错 汤姆
Righty-right, Tom.
我们得让我们的朋友艾力克斯知道 我们也是懂法律的
We’ll have to show our friend Alex here that we know the law too.
但知道法律不是一切
But that knowing the law isn’t everything.
你的鼻子可真难看 小艾力克斯
Nasty cut you’ve got there, little Alex.
真丢脸
Shame, isn’t it?
破坏了你的美
Spoils all your beauty.
是谁弄的
Who gave you that, then?
你是怎么搞的
How’d you do that, then?
你要做什么 你这混♥蛋♥
What’s your point, you bastard?
这是为了受害的女士
That is for your lady victim.
你这可怕的…
You ghastly…
下♥贱♥的恶棍
…wretched scoundrel .
把他拉开
Get him off me!
你这堕落的小杂种
You rotten little bastard!
晚安 戴托先生
Good evening, Mr. Deltoid.
晚安 警官
Good evening, Sergeant.
他们在B室 先生
They’ re in room B, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you very much .
警官
Sergeant–
晚安
Good evening.
晚安 巡官
Good evening, inspector.
-长官 现在要来杯茶吗 -不 谢谢 警官
-Would you like your tea now, sir? -No, thank you, Sergeant.
我可以要一些纸巾吗
May I have some paper towels, please?
我们正在审问犯人
We’ re interrogating the prisoner now .
-或许你愿意进来 -非常感谢你
-Perhaps you’d care to come inside. -Thank you very much .
晚安警官 晚安各位
Good evening, Sergeant. Good evening, all .
哦 老天 这小子看来一团糟 不是吗
Oh, dear! This boy does look a mess, doesn’t he?
看看他的状况
Just look at the state of him.
像是一场恶梦
Loves young nightmare-like.
暴♥力♥导致暴♥力♥
Violence makes violence.
他抗拒合法的逮捕
He resisted his lawful arrestors.
我能做的就到此为止
This is the end of the line for me.
是的 到此为止
The end of the line, yes.
那我怎么办 先生
And what of me, brother sir?
为我说句话 我没有那么坏
Speak up for me. I’ m not so bad.
我是被人出♥卖♥♥♥的
I was led on by the treachery of others.
他可真会天花乱坠 各位
Sings the roof off lovely, he does, sir.
我那群出♥卖♥♥♥人的朋友在哪 趁他们逃走之前快抓他们
Where are my treacherous droogs? Get them before they get away!
这都是他们的主意
It was all their idea, brothers.
他们逼我做的 我是无辜的
They forced me to do it. I’ m innocent!
你现在是杀人犯了 小艾力克斯
You are now a murderer, little Alex.
杀人犯
A murderer.
这不是真的 先生
Not true, sir.
我只是轻轻地打一下
It was only a slight tolchok.
她还在呼吸 我发誓
She were breathing, I swear it.
我才刚从医院过来
I’ve just come from the hospital .
你的受害者已经死了
Your victim has died.
你想吓我 是吧
You try to frighten me. Admit so, sir.
这是新的拷问方式
This is some new form of torture.
-是吧 老兄 -是你在折磨你自己
-Say it, brother sir. -It will be your own torture.
希望上帝把你折磨到发疯
I hope to God it’ll torture you to madness.
如果你想打他一拳 别在意我们
If you’d care to give him a bash in the chops, don’t mind us.
我们会按住他
We’ll hold him down .
你一定对他很失望
He must be a great disappointment to you, sir.
这是个伤心悲惨故事的开始…
This is the real weepy and tragic part of the story beginning…
我的兄弟 我唯一的朋友
…O, my brothers and only friends.
在法官 陪审团和不利证词的审判后
After a trial with judges and a jury…
你的朋友 谦卑的叙事者…
…and hard words spoken against your friend and humble narrator…
他被判刑十四年 在史塔加84号♥F监狱
…he was sentenced to 14 years in Staja Number 84-F…
和一群臭死人的变♥态♥和泠酷的犯人一起
…among smelly perverts and hardened prestoopniks.
我父亲激动地挥动他那脆弱的拳头
The shock sending my dada beating his bruised and krovvy rookers…
咒骂上天的不公平
…against unfair Bog in His Heaven.
我母亲哭的很伤心
And my mum boo-hoo-hooing in her mother’s grief. ..
因为她的独子 心肝宝贝…
…at her only child and son of her bosom…
真正地让所有人失望了
…like, letting everybody down real horrorshow.
早安 一位泰晤士来的人犯
Morning. One up from Thames, mister.
泰晤士来的
One up from Thames, sir.
好 打开门
Right! Open up the cell !
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是犯人的拘禁表格
Here are the prisoner’s committal forms.
谢谢
Thank you, mister.
姓名 亚历山大.迪拉吉
-Name? -Alexander DeLarge.
你现在在国家监狱帕克摩
You are now in H .M . Prison Parkmoor.
从现在起 要称呼所有的狱官为”长官”
From this moment, you will address all prison officers as “sir. ”
姓名
Name?
亚历山大.迪拉吉 长官
Alexander DeLarge, sir.
刑期
Sentence?
十四年 长官
14 years, sir.
罪行
Crime?
谋杀 长官
Murder, sir.
好 解下他的手铐
Right. Take the cuffs off him, mister.
你现在是655321号♥
You are now 655321 .
记住这个号♥码是你的责任
It is your duty to memorize that number.
谢谢 做的好
Thank you, mister. Well done.
谢谢 让警官出去
-Thank you . -Let the officer out.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好 把口袋里的东西掏出来
All right, empty your pockets.
你有看见在你后面…
Are you able to see the white line painted on the floor…