聆听天使的小号♥和恶魔的长号♥
Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones.
我衷心地邀请你们
You are invited.
嗨嗨 各位好
Hi, hi, hi, there.
你好
Well, hello.
他在这里
He are here!
他来了
He have arrived!
万岁
Hooray!
好好…好
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well .
我何等荣幸享受这般…
To what do I owe the extreme pleasure…
意外的拜访
…of this surprising visit?
我们很担心
We got worried.
我们在那儿喝特级牛奶等你
There we were, waiting and drinking away at the old knifey moloko…
但你没有出现
…and you had not turned up.
我们就想 或许你已经…
And we thought you might have been, like…
碰上了什么麻烦
…offended by something or other.
所以我们绕到你的公♥寓♥
So around we come to your abode.
对不起
Appy polly loggies.
我头有点疼 所以要睡一下
I had something of a pain in the gulliver, so I had to sleep.
我想醒 但醒不过来
I was not awakened when I gave orders for wakening.
你头痛我很难过
Sorry about the pain .
大概是脑袋用太多了
Using the gulliver too much-like, maybe.
用来下命令和处罚人之类的 或许
Giving orders and discipline and such, perhaps.
你确定头不痛了吗
You sure the pain is gone?
你确定不想再回床上躺着
You sure you’d not be happier back in bed?
我们来把事情说的清清楚楚
Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear.
这种泠嘲热讽…如果我可以这么说的话
This sarcasm, if I may call it such …
并不适合你们 我的小兄弟
…does not become you, my little brothers.
身为你们的死党和领袖
As I am your droog and leader…
我有权知道发生了什么事
…I’ m entitled to know what goes on .
现在 迪姆
Now then, Dim.
你这样咧嘴大笑是什么意思
What does that great big horsey gape of a grin portend?
够了 别再找迪姆的麻烦 兄弟
All right, no more picking on Dim, brother.
这是新的规矩
That’s part of the new way.
新规矩
New way?
什么新规矩
What’s this about a new way?
我知道在我睡着时 你们在我背后谈了很多
There’s been some very large talk behind my sleeping back, I know it.
如果你一定要知道 那就告诉你
If you must have it, have it, then .
我们去抢一堆商店
We go around shop crasting and the like…
每个人都会拿到大把的钞票
…coming out with a pitiful rookerfull of money each .
咖啡店的英国佬威尔说…
And Will the English in the coffee mesto…
无论谁抢了什么他都可以卖♥♥出去
…saying he can fence anything any malchick tries to crast.
那闪亮的东西 钻石
The shiny stuff. The lce!
值好多好多的钱 这是英国佬威尔说的
The big, big, big money’s available, is what Will the English says.
你要拿那好多好多的钱来做什么
And what will you do with the big, big, big money?
你不是所需的都有了吗
Have you not everything you need?
你想要车子 就从树下拖一台
If you need a motorcar, you pluck it from the trees.
如果你要钱 尽管拿
If you need pretty polly, you take it.
兄弟 你说的和想的有时像个小孩一样
Brother, you think and talk sometimes like a little child.
今晚我们要像大人一般地抢劫
Tonight we pull a man-size crast.
好 真好
Good! Real horrorshow !
机会落到了等待的人身上
Initiative comes to thems that wait.
我已教了你们很多 我的小朋友
I’ve taught you much, my little droogies.
现在告诉我你有什么想法 乔治仔
Now tell me what you had in mind, Georgie-boy.
何不先去喝杯特级牛奶
The old moloko plus first. Would you not say?
-让精神振奋一下 -来点特级牛奶
Something to sharpen us up.
-你得先走 我们都喝过了 -特级牛奶
You especially. We have the start.
当我们沿着船港走…
As we walked along the flatblock marina…
我外表镇静 但一直在想…
…l was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time.
现在是乔治当头头…
So now it was to be Georgie the General…
告诉我们什么该做什么不该做
…saying what we should do and what not to do.
迪姆则是他没脑袋 只会傻笑的走狗
And Dim as his mindless, grinning bulldog.
但突然我发现只有傻瓜才会这么想…
But suddenly I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones…
聪明的人
…and that the oomny ones used, like…
会利用灵感和上天的启示
…inspiration and what Bog sends.
现在美妙的音乐来助我一臂之力
For now it was lovely music that came to my aid.
有扇打开的窗 音响正开着…
There was a window open with a stereo on…
马上我就知道要怎么做
…and I viddied right at once what to do.
我没有切到迪姆的主动脉
I had not cut into any of Dim ‘s main cables.
所以用干净的手帕…
And so with the help of a clean tashtook…
红色的血很快就止住
…the red, red kroovy soon stopped.
在纽约公爵酒吧 另外两个伤兵
And it did not take long to quieten the two wounded soldiers…
没多久也安静了下来
…down in the snug of the Duke of New York.
现在他们知道谁是主人与领导
Now they knew who was master and leader.
像绵羊一般 我想
Sheep, thought l.
但一个真正的领导者 总是知道何时…
But a real leader knows always when, like…
该对他的手下慷慨
…to give and show generous to his unders.
现在我们又重回以往
Now we’ re back to where we were.
是吧
Yes?
一切既往不咎
Just like before, and all forgotten?
好不好
Right, right, right?
好
Right.
好
Right.
好
Right.
好 乔治仔
Well, Georgie-boy…
你们关于今晚的想法
…this idea of yours for tonight.
告诉我们吧
Tell us all about it, then .
不是今晚
Not tonight.
不是今天晚上
Not this nochy.
少来了 乔治仔
Come, come, come, Georgie-boy.
你如我们一样 是个又大又壮的成人
You’ re a big, strong chelloveck, like us all .
我们不是小孩子 是吧 乔治仔
We’ re not little children, are we, Georgie-boy?
所以你脑中有计划吗
What, then, didst thou in thy mind have?
是那座健康农场
It’s this health farm.
离市区有点远
A bit out of the town.
很孤立
Isolated.
富有的女主人
It’s owned by this rich ptitsa…
和她的猫住在那里
… who lives there with her cats.
那地方关闭一个星期
The place is shut down for a week…
她只有自己一人
…and she’s completely on her own.
里头满是黄金银器
It’s full up with, like, gold and silver…
还有珠宝
…and, like, jewels.
再多说一点 乔治仔
Tell me more, Georgie-boy.
多说一点
Tell me more.
哦 讨厌
Oh, shit!
是谁
Who’s there?
对不起 可以帮帮忙吗
Excuse me, can you please help?
发生了严重的意外
There’s been a terrible accident!
我可以用你的电♥话♥找救护车吗
Can I please use your telephone for an ambulance?
恐怕十分抱歉
I’ m frightfully sorry.
一哩外的酒馆有电♥话♥
There’s a telephone in the public house a mile down the road.
我建议你们去那边打
I suggest you use that.
但夫人 这是紧急事件
But missus, this is an emergency!
是生死交关
It’s a matter of life and death !
我的朋友躺在路上 血流不止
Me friend’s lying in the middle of the road, bleeding to death !
我很抱歉
I’ m very sorry…
但天黑之后我不给陌生人开门的
…but I never open the door to strangers after dark.
非常好 夫人
Very well, madam.
也不能怪你这么疑心…
You can’t be blamed for being suspicious…
晚上有很多的恶棍和无赖
…with so many scoundrels and rogues of the night about.
那我去酒馆求救
I’ll try and get help at the pub, then .
很抱歉打扰你
I’ m sorry if I disturbed you .
非常谢谢
Thank you very much .
晚安
Good night.
迪姆 弯下来
Dim, bend down .
我要爬进窗子打开前门
I’ll get in that window and open the front door.
瑞雷警♥察♥局
Hello. Radlett Police Station?
晚安 这是伍密健康农场的威勒小姐
Good evening. It’s Miss Weathers at Woodmere Health Farm.
很抱歉麻烦你 但刚才发生一件奇怪的事
I’ m sorry to bother you, but something rather odd just happened.
或许没什么事 但说不准的
It’s probably nothing at all, but you never know .
一个年轻人按铃 请求使用电♥话♥
A young man rang the bell, asking to use the telephone.