Good.
“常和你吵架的男孩病得很重”
“The boy you always quarreled with is seriously ill.”
“我脑袋一片空白”
My mind is a blank…
“我要打你一巴掌 你这混♥蛋♥”
…and I’ll smash your face for you, yarblockos.
很好
Good.
“你要做什么”
“What do you want? ”
“没时间和你打炮 亲爱的 我只是来抄表”
No time for the old in-out, love. I’ve just come to read the meter.
很好
Good.
“你卖♥♥给我一个烂表 我要讨回我的钱”
“You sold me a crummy watch . I want my money back. ”
“你知道你可以用那只表做什么吗 塞到你的屁♥股♥里”
You know what you can do with that watch? Stick it up your ass!
“你可以任意处置这些东西”
“You can do whatever you like with these. ”
“蛋蛋”
Eggiwegs.
“我想要”
I would like…
“砸烂它们”
…to smash them.
“再把它们捡起来”
And pick them all up…
“丢出去…” 噢
…and throw–
天杀的
Fucking hell !
就这样 全部就这些
There. That’s all there is to it.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
希望如此
Hope so.
结束了吗 我还满喜欢的
Is that the end, then? I was quite enjoying that.
很好 我很高兴
Good. I’ m glad.
我答对了几题
How many did I get right?
这不是那种测试
It’s not that kind of a test.
但你看来似乎康复的很顺利
But you seem well on the way to making a complete recovery.
我什么时候可以出去
When do I get out, then?
我确定不会太久的
I’ m sure it won’t be long now .
所以我等待着…
So I waited.
哦 我的兄弟
And, O my brothers…
我变得好多了
…l got a lot better…
嚼着煎蛋和几片吐司
…munching away at eggiwegs and lomticks of toast…
还有美味的牛排
…and lovely steakie-wakes.
接着有一天
And then one day…
他们说我会有个非常特别的访客
…they said I was going to have a very special visitor.
在外面等一会 好吗 警官
Just wait outside for a moment, would you, Officer?
我怕我行程更改造成你的困扰
I’ m afraid my change of schedule has thrown you .
病人正在用餐之中
The patient’s in the middle of supper.
那没有关系的 部长 一点问题也没有
That’s quite all right, Minister. No trouble at all .
早安 孩子 嗨嗨嗨 我的小朋友
-Good evening, my boy. -Hi there, my little droogies.
你复原的如何 年轻人
How’ re you getting on, young man?
好极了 长官 好极了
Great, sir. Just great.
有什么其它我可以为你做的吗
Can I do anything more for you?
我想不用了 雷斯李先生
I don’t think so, Sir Leslie.
那么就交给你了 护士
Then I leave you to it. Nurse.
孩子 你看来自己一人住整间病房♥
You seem to have a whole ward to yourself, my boy.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这地方实在非常孤单
And a very lonely place it is too…
尤其是半夜痛到醒来时
…when I wake up in the night with me pain .
无论如何 很高兴见到你正在复原
Anyway, good to see you on the mend.
当然 我一直和医院有联♥系♥
I kept in touch with the hospital, of course.
现在我私下前来…
And now I’ve come down personally…
来看看你过的如何
…to see how you’ re getting along.
我承受了地狱般的折磨
I’ve suffered the tortures of the damned.
地狱般的折磨
Tortures of the damned.
是的 我可以了解你有过极为…
Yes, I can appreciate that you’ve had an extremely dis–
哦 看看你 让我帮你 好吗
Oh, look. Let me help you with that, shall I?
我可以告诉你 我个人还有我所属的政♥府♥
I can tell you that l, and the government of which I’ m a member…
对这件事感到深深地抱歉 孩子 深深地抱歉
…are deeply sorry about this, my boy. Deeply sorry.
我们试着要帮你
We tried to help you .
我们听从许多建议 结果却是错误的
We followed recommendations that turned out to be wrong.
调查结果会查出谁该为这件事负责
An inquiry will place the responsibility where it belongs.
我们希望你能当我们是朋友
We want you to regard us as friends.
我们对你很照顾
We put you right.
你接受了最好的治疗
You’ re getting the best of treatment.
我们从未希望你受伤害
We never wished you harm.
但有些人是这么想的 而且做了
But there are some who did, and do.
我想你知道那些人是谁
And I think you know who those are.
有一些特定人士想要利用你达成政♥治♥目的
There are certain people who wanted to use you for political ends.
他们会很高兴看你死去
They would have been glad to have you dead…
他们的想法是他们能怪罪于政♥府♥
…for they thought they could then blame it on the government.
同时也有某个人
There is also a certain man …
一个反♥动♥文学的作家
…a writer of subversive literature…
他渴望着你的鲜血
…who has been howling for your blood.
他疯狂地渴望一刀刺向你
He’s been mad with desire to stick a knife into you .
但你现在安全了
But you’ re safe from him now .
我们把他带走
We put him away.
他发现你过去对他做了不好的事
He found out that you had done wrong to him.
至少他是这么相信的
At least he believed you had done wrong.
在他的脑中形成一个想法 就是你该为某人的死负责
He formed this idea in his head that you had been responsible…
一个和他亲密的人
…for the death of someone near and dear to him.
他是个威胁
He was a menace.
我们把他带走 为了保护他自己
We put him away for his own protection .
也为了保护你
And also for yours.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
我们把他带到一个他没法伤害你的地方
We put him away where he can do you no harm.
你看 我们照顾着你的权益
You see, we are looking after your interests.
我们对你很感兴趣
We are interested in you .
当你离开时 将不会有任何烦恼 我们会照料一切
When you leave, you’ll have no worries. We’ll see to everything.
你会有一份薪水丰厚的好工作
A good job on a good salary.
什么工作 多少钱
What job and how much?
你会有个有趣的工作 和一份你认为充足的薪水
You must have an interesting job at a salary you’d regard as adequate.
不只是因为你将要做的工作
Not only for the job you’ re going to do…
和对于你所认为遭受痛苦的补偿
…and in compensation for what you believe you have suffered…
同时也是因为你帮了我们
…but also because you are helping us.
帮助你们
Helping you?
我们总是会帮助我们的朋友 不是吗
We always help our friends, don’t we?
这不是秘密 当今的政♥府♥…
It is no secret that this government…
因为你而失去了很多群众 孩子
…has lost a lot of popularity because of you, my boy.
有些人认为下一次选举我们就会出局
There are some who think that at the next election we shall be out.
媒体选择站在极度反对的立场
The press has chosen to take a very unfavorable view …
反对我们试着要做的事
…of what we tried to do.
但大众舆♥论♥有方法去改变
But public opinion has a way of changing.
而你 艾力克斯
And you, Alex–
我可以叫你艾力克斯吗
If I may call you Alex… .
当然 在家里人家都怎么称呼你
Certainly. What do they call you at home?
我的名字是费德利克
My name is Frederick.
如同我所说的 艾力克斯
As I was saying, Alex…
你对于改变大众的判定会很有助益
…you can be instrumental in changing the public’s verdict.
你了解吗 艾力克斯
Do you understand, Alex?
我说得够清楚吗
Do I make myself clear?
就像个清澈的湖 费德
As an unmuddied lake, Fred.
清楚地像仲夏蔚蓝的天空
As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer.
你可以信任我 费德
You can rely on me, Fred.
很好
Good.
好孩子
Good boy.
我知道你很喜欢音乐
I understand you’ re fond of music.
我给你安排了一个小惊喜
I have arranged a little surprise for you .
惊喜
Surprise?
我希望你会喜欢
One that I hope that you will like…
就当做是个…
…as a… .
我们该怎么说呢…
How shall we put it?
当做是我们彼此默契的象征
As a symbol of our new understanding.
两个朋友之间的默契
An understanding between two friends.
我痊愈了 好呀
I was cured, all right.