-B-E -没关系的 谢谢
-B-E—That’s all right. Thank you .
事情就这么地发生 当他们给我观赏…
And it just so happened that while they were showing me…
一部糟糕的影片 像是集中营
…a particularly bad film of, like, a concentration camp…
背景音乐正播放贝多芬
…the background music was playing Beethoven .
所以现在你对音乐的反应
So now you have the same reaction to music…
和你对性与暴♥力♥的反应一样
…as you do to sex and violence?
不 夫人 你知道 不是所有的音乐 只有第九号♥
No, missus. You see, it’s not all music. It’s just the 9th .
你指的是贝多芬第九交响曲
You mean Beethoven’s 9th Symphony?
没错 我完全无法再听第九号♥了
That’s right. I can’t listen to the 9th anymore at all .
当我听到第九号♥ 我就会
When I hear the 9th, I get, like…
产生这可笑的感觉
…this funny feeling.
我能想的 就是试着挂掉
And then all I can think about is, like, trying to snuff it.
对不起 挂掉 我是说 死掉
-I beg your pardon? -Snuff it. Death, I mean .
我只想平静的死去
I just want to die peacefully…
毫无痛苦
…Like, with no pain .
你现在有这种感觉吗
Do you feel that way now?
不 先生 不尽然
No, sir, not exactly.
我仍然感觉
I still feel …
非常悲惨
…very miserable.
在灵魂的最深处
Very much down in spirits.
你仍然感觉到…
Do you still feel …
想自杀
…suicidal?
这么说好了
Put it this way:
我对自己感到非常低落
I feel very low in meself.
我看不到未来有何前景
I can’t see much in the future.
我感到无时无刻 会有可怕的事发生在我身上
I feel that any second, something terrible is going to happen to me.
做得好 法兰克
Well done, Frank.
去开车 好吗
Get the car, would you please?
我醒来…
I woke up.
痛苦和恶心像动物一样爬满全身
The pain and sickness all over me like an animal.
然后我了解那是什么
Then I realized what it was.
音乐从楼下传来
The music coming up from the floor…
那是我们的老友 路德维范
… was our old friend Ludwig van…
和那令人恐惧的第九交响曲
…and the dreaded 9th Symphony.
让我出去
Let me out!
把门打开
Open the door!
拜托 把门打开
Come on, open the door!
关掉它
Turn it off!
关掉它
Turn it off!
关掉它
Turn it off!
关掉它
Turn it off!
关掉它
Turn it off!
停
Stop it!
把它关掉
Turn it off!
拜托
Please!
把它关掉
Turn it off!
突然间 我看见了我必需要做…
Suddenly I viddied what I had to do…
而且渴望要做的事
…and what I had wanted to do.
那就是把我自己给干掉
And that was to do myself in.
挂掉
To snuff it.
永远远离这邪恶而残酷的世界
To blast off forever out of this wicked, cruel world.
痛苦或许是一时
One moment of pain perhaps…
而沉睡
…and then, sleep.
则是永远的
Forever and ever…
永远的
…and ever.
我跳下 哦 我的兄弟
I jumped, O my brothers…
重重地落下
…and I fell hard.
但我没有挂掉
But I did not snuff it.
如果我挂了
If I had snuffed it…
我就不会在这里诉说这一切
…l would not be here to tell what I told have.
在一段黑而漫长的空洞后 我又活过来了
I came back to life after a long, black black gap…
像是过了一百万年
…of what might have been a million years.
他回复意识了 医生
He’s recovered consciousness, Doctor.
政♥府♥被控告用不人道方式从事罪犯改造
艾力克斯被科学家逼迫自杀部长被控诉以不人道的治疗
政♥府♥是杀人凶手随着艾力克斯复原 医生也吃上官司
犯罪治疗风暴 医生责怪政♥府♥科学家改变了艾力克斯的天性
艾力克斯的死亡召唤怪罪于首脑人物部长遭受批评
嗨 小伙子
Hello, lad.
嗨 儿子
Hello, son .
你好吗
How are you?
感觉好些了
Are you feeling better?
发生了
What…
什么…
…gives…
我的爸妈
…O my Pee and Em?
你们凭什么…
What makes…
会认为…
…you think…
我欢迎你们来
…you are welcome?
好了 妈妈 没事的
There, there, Mother. It’s all right.
他不是有意的
He doesn’t mean it.
你又上报纸了 儿子
You were in the papers again, son .
上面说…
It said…
他们对你做了很多错事
…they had done a great wrong to you .
上面说
It said…
政♥府♥如何地…
…how the government…
逼迫你去试着
…drove you to try…
干掉你自己
…and do yourself in .
当你想到这件事 儿子
And when you think about it, son …
或许这也是我们的错…
…maybe it was our fault too…
就某方面来说
…in a way.
你的家还是属于你的
Your home’s your home…
一切都说定安排好了 儿子
…when all’s said and done, son .
早安 早安 医生
-Good morning. -Good morning, Doctor.
早安 早安 小姐
-Good morning. -Good morning, Missus.
你今天觉得如何 很好
-How are you feeling today? -Fine. Fine.
很好 我可以拿走吗
Good. May l?
我是泰勒医生 之前没看过你
-I’ m Dr. Taylor. -Haven’t seen you before.
我是你的心理医生
I’ m your psychiatrist.
心理医生 我需要吗
Psychiatrist! Do I need one?
只是医院的例行公事
Just part of hospital routine.
我们要谈我的性生活吗
Are we going to talk about me sex life?
我要给你看一些卡片
I’ m going to show you some slides…
然后你告诉我你的想法 好吗
…and you’ re going to tell me what you think about them.
非常乐意
Jolly good.
你知道梦吗
You know anything about dreams?
一部份 是的
Something, yes.
你知道它们的意思 或许
-You know what they mean? -Perhaps.
你担心什么吗
You concerned about something?
不 不担心 真的
No, not concerned, really…
但我一直作一些下流的梦
…but I’ve been having this nasty dream.
非常下流
Very nasty.
像是
It’s like…
当我摔烂时 你知道
…when I was all smashed up, you know …
半醒半昏迷的时候
…and half-awake and unconscious-like…
我一直在作这个梦
…I kept having this dream.
所有的医生都在玩弄我的头
All these doctors were playing around with me gulliver.
你知道 像是深入我的脑子
You know, like the inside of me brain .
我似乎一直不断地作这个梦
I seem to have this dream over and over again .
你认为这有何意义吗
Do you think it means anything?
受伤的病患如你 常会有这类的梦
Patients with injuries like yours often have dreams of this sort.
这只是复原过程的一部份
It’s all part of the recovery process.
现在 每一张卡片 图中的其中一人
Now then, each of these slides needs a reply…
都需要有对话
…from one of the people in the picture.
你告诉我你认为那个人会说什么
You tell me what you think the person would say.
好吗
All right?
好好
Righty-right.
“羽毛很美 不是吗”
” isn’t the plumage beautiful? ”
我只要说另一个人会说的话
I just say what the other person would say?
别想太久
Don’t think about it too long.
就说你脑中想到的第一件事
Say the first thing that pops into your mind.
“白♥痴♥ 混♥蛋♥”
Cabbages. I Knickers.
“它没有鸟嘴”
It’s not got a beak.
好