我知道他不会记得我
I knew he would not remember me.
因为在那些逍遥的日子里
For in those carefree days…
我和我所谓的死党
…l and my so-called droogs…
戴着面具 像是完美的装扮
… wore our maskies, which were like real horrorshow disguises.
是警♥察♥
Police.
可怕 恐怖的警♥察♥…
Ghastly, horrible police.
他们打了我 先生
They beat me up, sir.
警♥察♥打了我
The police beat me up.
我认得你
I know you !
登在报纸上的不就是你的照片吗
Isn’t it your picture in the newspapers?
早上我在电视上看到的不就是你吗
Didn’t I see you on the video this morning?
你不是那位可怕新科技的可怜受害者吗
Are you not the poor victim of this horrible new technique?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那正是我 先生 一位受害者
That’s exactly who I am and what I am, sir. A victim.
那么你是依上天的旨意而被送来这里
Then, by God, you’ve been sent here by providence!
在监狱中受苦 又被警♥察♥折磨
Tortured in prison, then tortured by the police.
我的心和你一起 你不是第一个来这里的
My heart goes out to you . You’ re not the first to come here.
警♥察♥喜欢带他们的受害者来这个村落
The police like to bring their victims to this village.
但这是上天的旨意
But it’s providential that you …
你也是另一种受害者 你该来这里的
…who are also another kind of victim, should come here.
可是你寒泠的发抖
But you’ re cold and shivering.
朱利安
Julian …
带这位年轻人去洗澡
…draw a bath for this young man .
当然 法兰克
Certainly, Frank.
非常谢谢你
Thank you very much .
上帝保佑你
God bless you .
他会是所能想像最有威力的武器
He can be the most potent weapon imaginable…
保证政♥府♥不会在大选中胜利
…to ensure the government is not returned in the election .
政♥府♥最自负的…
The government’s big boast, sir…
就是他们处理罪犯的方式
…is the way they have dealt with crime:
招募年轻的流氓进入警方
Recruiting young roughs into the police…
提出破坏心智的技巧做为制约之用
…proposing will-sapping techniques of conditioning.
我们之前在其它国家就看过了
We’ve seen it before in other countries.
最后的结果
The thin end of the wedge.
在我们察觉之前 他们就会有极权主义的一切设备
Before we know it, we’ll have the full apparatus of totalitarianism.
这年轻的男孩就是这残暴提案 活生生的证人
This young boy is a living witness to these diabolical proposals.
人♥民♥ 一般大众 一定要知道 一定要了解
The people, the common people, must know, must see.
自♥由♥的传统需要扞卫 自♥由♥传统即是一切
There are traditions of liberty to defend. The tradition of liberty is all .
一般大众会让它通过 对的
The common people will let it go, yes.
他们会为了更安宁的生活而出♥卖♥♥♥自♥由♥
They’ll sell liberty for a quieter life.
所以他们必需被引导
That is why they must be led.
被驱使 被推动
Driven, pushed.
好的
Fine.
非常谢谢你 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
他会在这儿
He’ll be here.
晚安 先生
Good evening, sir.
晚安
Good evening.
你实在太好心 留这些给我
It was very kind of you to leave this out for me.
四周没有人 所以我就开动了
There was no one around, so I started.
希望这没有关系 先生
Hope that’s all right, sir.
当然
Of course.
食物如何
Food all right?
好极了 先生 好极了
Great, sir. Great.
试试酒
Try the wine.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
干杯
Cheers.
祝幸福时光
Happy days.
你们不加入吗
Won’t you join me?
我的健康状况不允许
My health doesn’t allow it.
不 谢了
No, thank you .
1960年 酒庄
” 1960, Chateau .
…圣 -埃斯泰夫
Saint-Estephe.
梅多克
Medoc. ”
非常好的牌子
Very good brand.
非常好的…
Very good…
色泽
…color.
闻起来也很香
Smells nice too.
非常好的红酒
Very nice little number.
为此干一杯
Here’s to it.
非常清爽 先生 非常清爽
Very refreshing, sir. Very refreshing.
我很高兴你欣赏好酒
I’ m pleased you appreciate good wine.
再来一杯
Have another glass.
我的妻子
My wife…
为我打理所有的事 让我专心写作
…used to do everything for me and leave me to my writing.
你的妻子 她不在吗
Your wife? Is she away?
她死了
She’s dead!
我很遗憾
I’ m sorry to hear about that.
你知道 她被猛烈地强♥暴♥
She was very badly raped, you see.
我们被邪恶的小流氓攻击
We were assaulted by vicious young hoodlums…
就在你坐着的这间房♥间
…in this very room you’ re sitting in now .
我被打成了可怜的跛子 但对她来说则是太过痛苦了
I was left a helpless cripple, but for her the agony was too great.
医生说是因为肺炎
The doctors said it was pneumonia…
因为那是在传染流行之后发生的
…because it happened later, during a flu epidemic.
医生告诉我那是肺炎 但我知道那是什么
The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was.
现代社会的受害者 可怜的女孩
A victim of the modern age. Poor, poor girl .
而如今你
And now, you .
是现代社会的另一个受害者
Another victim of the modern age.
但你能得救
But you can be helped.
在你洗澡的时候 我打电♥话♥给一些朋友
I phoned some friends while you were having your bath .
一些…
Some…
朋友
…friends?
他们想帮助你
They want to help you .
帮我 帮你
-Help me? -Help you .
他们是谁 非常有份量的人士
-Who are they? -Very, very important people.
他们对你很感兴趣
And they’ re interested in you .
这就是那些人
This’ll be these people now .
我不想再多麻烦你 我该走了
I don’t want to trouble you any further. I should be leaving.
一点也不麻烦
No trouble at all .
来
Here.
让我再为你倒一杯
Let me fill your glass.
这就是那位年轻人了
So this is the young man?
你好吗 先生
How do you do, sir?
夫人 我很高兴见到你
Missus. I’ m very pleased to meet you .
我希望你原谅我们这么晚来打扰
I hope you forgive us for coming at this hour…
但我们听说你碰上了麻烦
…but we heard you were in trouble…
所以我们过来看看是否能帮忙
…and so we came over to see if we could help.
你很好心 先生 非常谢谢你
Very kind of you, sir. Thank you very much .
我知道你今晚和警♥察♥…
I understand you had a rather…
有个相当…
…unfortunate…
不幸的…
…encounter…
接触
…with the police tonight.
是的 我想你可以这么说
Yes, I suppose you could call it that.
你现在感觉如何
How are you feeling now?
好多了 谢谢你
Much better, thank you .
可以聊聊天 回答一些问题吗
Feel like talking, answering a few questions?
好的 先生 好的
Fine, sir. Fine.
如我说的 我们听说过你
As I said, we’ve heard about you .
我们对你的情况有兴趣
We are interested in your case.
我们想帮助你 非常谢谢你
-We want to help you . -Thank you very much .
我们可以…
Shall we…
切入正题吗
…get down to it?
好的 好的 先生
Fine. Fine, sir.
报纸提到…
The newspapers mentioned…
除了被制约不能有
…that in addition to your being conditioned against…
性与暴♥力♥行为
…acts of sex and violence…
你也不小心被制约成无法听音乐
…you’ve inadvertently been conditioned against music.
我想那是在他们意料之外的
I think that was something that they didn’t plan for.
你知道的 夫人
You see, missus…
我非常喜爱音乐 特别是贝多芬
…I’ m very fond of music. Especially Beethoven .
路德维范贝多芬
Ludwig van Beethoven .