No.

Before I draw near to that stone, answer me this:
在我靠近那块石头之前,请回答我:
Are the things you have shown me the shadows of the things that will be?
你给我看的东西是未来事物的影子吗?
Or are they the shadows of the things that may be only?
或者它们是那些可能只是虚幻的事物的影子?
Men’s courses will foreshadow certain ends. I accept that.
男子课程将预示着某些目的 我接受这一点
But if those courses be departed from…
但如果偏离了这些路线…
…the ends must change.
…结局必须改变
Tell me that is so by what you show me.
告诉我你给我看的就是这样
Dear me, I am not the man I was.
亲爱的,我不是那个人
I will not be the man I was before this visitation.
我将不再是这次探访之前的我
Why show me this if I’m past all hope?
如果我希望渺茫,为什么给我看这个?
Good spirit.
好精神
Your nature intercedes for me and pities me.
你的本性为我求情,怜悯我
Say that I may change these things by an altered life.
说我可以通过改变生活来改变这些事情
I’ll honor Christmas in my heart and keep it all the year.
我将在心中纪念圣诞节,并将它保留一整年
I’ll live in the past, present and future.
我将活在过去,现在和未来
The spirits of all shall strive within me.
所有的灵魂都将在我心中奋斗
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.
我不会把他们教的课拒之门外
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me that I may sponge away the writing on this stone!
告诉我,我可以把这块石头上的字擦掉!
Spare me!
饶了我吧!
Spare me! Spare me!
饶了我吧!饶了我吧!
My own room.
我自己的房♥间
I’m alive.
我还活着
Thank you, spirits.
谢谢你,精灵们
I will keep my promise.
我会信守诺言的
I will live in the past, present and future.
我将活在过去,现在和未来
The spirits of all three will strive within me.
这三个人的灵魂都会在我心中奋斗
Heaven and Christmastime will be praised for this.
天堂和圣诞节都会因此受到赞美
I say this on my knees, Jacob Marley.
我跪着说,雅各布马利
On my knees.
跪下
Nine o’clock.
九点钟
And daylight.
还有日光
But what day?
但是哪天?
Hello! You there, boy! Me, sir?
你好!你在吗,小子!我,先生?
Yes, you, my good fellow. What day is today?
是的,你,我的好朋友 今天几号♥?
Today? lt’s Christmas Day, of course!
今天?当然是圣诞节了!
Christmas Day?
圣诞节?
I haven’t missed it.
我没错过
The spirits did it all in one night.
鬼魂们在一个晚上完成了这一切
Well, they can do anything they like.
嗯,他们可以做任何他们喜欢的事
Hello, my fine fellow! Hello!
你好,我的好朋友!你好!
You know the poulterers in the next street but one, on the corner?
你认识下一条街的保洁员,只有一个在拐角处?
I should hope I did.
我希望我做到了
Intelligent boy. Remarkable boy.
聪明的孩子 了不起的男孩
Have they sold the prize turkey that was hanging there?
他们把挂在那儿的火鸡卖♥♥了吗?
What? The one as big as me?
什么?和我一样大的那个?
Delightful boy. A pleasure talking to him.
可爱的男孩 很高兴和他谈话
Yes! The one as big as you!
对!和你一样大的那个!
It’s hanging there now.
它现在挂在那里
Well, go and buy it!
好吧,去买♥♥吧!
And bring them around so that I may tell them where to deliver it.
把他们带过来,好让我告诉他们去哪里送
Come back with the man and I’ll give you a shilling.
跟那个人回来,我给你一先令
Come back in less than five minutes, I’ll give you half a crown!
不到五分钟就回来,我给你半克朗!
I must dress. So much to do.
我必须穿衣服 有很多事要做
I don’t want to lose any time.
我不想浪费时间
I’m as light as a feather!
我轻如鸿毛!
I’m as happy as an angel.
我像天使一样快乐
I’m as May as a school boy!
我像个小学生一样漂亮!
I’m as giddy as a drunken man.
我像醉汉一样头晕
Merry Christmas to everybody.
祝大家圣诞快乐
And a happy New Year to the world!
祝世界新年快乐!
If this be a prank, I’ll box your ears.
如果这是恶作剧,我会打你的耳光
He was in that window. I swear it.
他就在那扇窗户里 我发誓
Ah, there you are.
啊,你来了
This boy says you wish to purchase this turkey.
这个男孩说你想买♥♥火鸡
Yes, quite right.
是的,非常正确
Your half-crown for a service well rendered.
你的一半王冠是为了一个好的服务
Thank you, sir! Splendid boy.
谢谢,先生!好孩子
Now, here’s an address and the price of the turkey.
这是火鸡的地址和价格
Take this fine bird to Bob Cratchit in Camden.
把这只漂亮的鸟带到卡姆登的鲍勃·克拉奇那里
The directions are written down.
指示都写下来了
Leave immediately. Yes, sir.
马上离开 是的,先生
And you’ll say only that it comes from a friend.
你只会说它来自一个朋友
And it must be there in time for Christmas dinner.
它一定在圣诞节晚餐前就到了
It will be, sir.
会的,先生
Here’s something for your trouble.
这是给你解决麻烦的办法
Thank you, sir. Here, all for you.
谢谢,先生 给你,全给你
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
非常感谢 圣诞快乐
Wonderful day.
美好的一天
So grant us all a change of heart
所以请允许我们改变主意
Good morning. Merry Christmas to you.
早上好 祝你圣诞快乐
Like angels. Yes, exactly.
像天使一样 是的,没错
You sing excellently. Here.
你唱得很好 在这里
Thank you, sir. It is I who thank you…
谢谢,先生 是我感谢你…
…for that glorious music on this glorious Christmas Day.
…为了在这个光荣的圣诞节里那美妙的音乐
The present man is full of flame
现在的人充满激♥情♥
He rushes here and there
他跑来跑去
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, gentlemen. Merry Christmas to you.
哦,先生们 祝你圣诞快乐
Mr. Scrooge.
史克鲁奇先生
That is my name, I feel is not pleasant to you.
那是我的名字,我觉得你不高兴
I beg your pardons, and please accept my pledge to the needy for….
请原谅,请接受我对穷♥人♥的承诺…
Lord, bless me!
上帝保佑我!
My dear, Mr. Scrooge!
亲爱的,史克鲁奇先生!
Are you quite serious?
你是认真的吗?
And not a farthing less.
一分钱也没有少
A great many back payments are included, I assure you.
我向你保证,这里面包括了很多拖欠款项
What can I say to such generosity?
我能对这样的慷慨说些什么呢?
Don’t say anything. But, dear sir!
什么都别说 但是,亲爱的先生!
Will you come and see me? We will!
你会来看我吗?我们将!
We will! I am very much obliged.
我们将!我非常感激
Thank you 50 times! Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你50次!谢谢,先生 非常感谢
Yes? Bob Cratchit?
对?鲍勃·克拉奇?
Yes. This is for you.
对 这是给你的
There must be some mistake.
一定是搞错了
You are Bob Cratchit? Yes.
你是鲍勃·克拉奇?对
There ain’t no mistake.
没有错
I didn’t order this.
我没有点这个
This here prize turkey was bought and paid for by a gentleman…
这里的奖品火鸡是一位绅士买♥♥来付的…
…to be delivered to Bob Cratchit and family in time for Christmas dinner.
…在圣诞晚餐前送到鲍勃·克雷奇和他的家人那里
What’s the gentleman’s name? Anonymous.
这位先生叫什么名字?匿名的
He wishes to remain anonymous.
他希望保持匿名
Anonymous you said?
你说什么?
That’s what he said. An anonymous gentleman.
他就是这么说的 一位匿名的绅士
Who could have sent it? No idea.
谁会送的?不知道
Is it a mistake? I thought so too.
是不是搞错了?我也这么想
It’s got our name on it.
上面有我们的名字
What shall we do? I say we cook it and eat it…
我们该怎么办?我说我们煮它吃它…
…and have the best Christmas feast we’ve ever had.
…享受我们有史以来最好的圣诞大餐
And I say, Mrs. Cratchit, what a splendid idea.
我说,克拉奇太太,这主意真是太棒了
And God bless us all, everyone.
上帝保佑我们所有人
And God bless us all, everyone!
上帝保佑我们所有人!
Merry Christmas, sir. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐,先生 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Oh, Fred! lt’s much too expensive.
哦,弗雷德!太贵了
But do you like it?
但是你喜欢吗?
Oh, I love it!
哦,我喜欢!
It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
这是我见过的最美的东西
It belongs upon your wrist, my darling. Merry Christmas.
它属于你的手腕,亲爱的 圣诞快乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!