It’s all Bob Cratchit can afford.
都是鲍勃买♥♥得起的
Me.

Are we all served? Yes.
有人招待我们吗?对
Then let’s begin.
那我们开始吧
And a merry Christmas to us all.
祝大家圣诞快乐
A merry Christmas to us all.
祝大家圣诞快乐
And God bless us, everyone.
上帝保佑我们,每个人
Tell me, spirit.
告诉我,精灵
Will he live?
他还活着吗?
I see a vacant place at this table.
我看到这张桌子上有一个空位
I see a crutch without an owner, carefully preserved.
我看到一个没有主人的拐杖,被小心地保存着
If these shadows…
如果这些阴影…
…remain unaltered by the future, the child will die.
…不被未来改变,孩子就会死
No.

Say he will be spared.
说他会幸免
If these shadows remain unaltered by the future…
如果这些阴影不被未来改变…
…none other of my species will find him here.
…我的其他种族在这里都找不到他
But if he is to die, then let him die…
但如果他要死,那就让他死吧…
…and decrease the surplus population.
…减少剩余人口
You use my own words against me.
你用我自己的话来对付我
Yes. So perhaps in the future you will hold your tongue…
对 所以也许将来你会保持沉默…
…until you have discovered what the surplus population is…
…直到你发现剩余人口是什么…
…and where it is.
…以及它在哪里
It may be that in the sight of heaven…
也许在天堂里…
…you are more worthless and less fit to live…
…你更没有价值,更不适合生活…
…than millions like this poor man’s child.
…比像这个可怜人的孩子这样的百万还要多
A triumph, my dear. Another triumph!
胜利了,亲爱的 又一次胜利!
I told you so, Mother.
我告诉过你的,妈妈
It’s a success.
这是一个成功
What a relief for Mrs. Cratchit.
克拉奇太太真是松了一口气
Now their feast is over.
现在他们的盛宴结束了
Not quite.
不完全是
Just one more ceremonious moment.
又是一个隆重的时刻
Look.
你看
Now I would like to propose a toast to Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge…
现在我提议为埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生干杯…
…the founder of our feast.
…我们盛宴的创始人
Mr. Scrooge.
史克鲁奇先生
Huh. The “founder of our feast” indeed.
呵呵 的确是“我们盛宴的创始人”
I wish I had him here.
我希望他在这里
I’d give him a piece of my mind and hope he had a good appetite for it.
我会狠狠揍他一顿,希望他胃口好一点
My dear, the children. It’s Christmas Day.
亲爱的,孩子们 今天是圣诞节
It should be Christmas Day when one drinks to the health of such…
这应该是圣诞节,当一个人喝的健康这样…
…a stingy, odious, mean…
…一个吝啬的,可恶的,卑鄙的…
…hard, unfeeling man as Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.
…像埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生那样冷酷无情的人
My dear, have some charity.
亲爱的,施舍一下吧
Well, well.
好吧,好吧
I’ll drink his health for your sake, and the day’s sake…
为了你我要为他的健康干杯,为了这一天…
…but not for his.
…但不是为了他的
Long life, Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.
长寿,埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生
A merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
圣诞快乐,新年快乐
I have no doubt his Christmas will be very merry, and he’ll be very happy.
我毫不怀疑他的圣诞节会很快乐,他也会很快乐
Mr. Scrooge.
史克鲁奇先生
He’s made a point, Bob Cratchit has.
他说的很有道理,鲍勃·克雷奇说的
Without me, there would be no feast. No goose at all.
没有我,就没有盛宴 一点鹅也没有
My head for business has furnished him employment.
我的商业主管为他提供了一份工作
Is that all you’ve learned by observing this family on Christmas Day?
这就是你在圣诞节观察这个家庭所学到的一切吗?
Well, no. Not all.
嗯,不 不是全部
But one must speak up for one’s self, for one’s life.
但是一个人必须为自己,为自己的生命说话
Here we come a-wassailing Among the leaves so green
我们在绿叶中航行
Here we come a-wandering So fair to be seen
我们来了一个如此美丽的地方
Love and joy come to you And a merry Christmas too
爱和欢乐来到你身边,也祝你圣诞快乐
And God bless you and send you A happy New Year
愿上帝保佑你,祝你新年快乐
We have some time left.
我们还有时间
Take my robe.
拿上我的长袍
Love and joy come to you And a merry Christmas too
爱和欢乐来到你身边,也祝你圣诞快乐
And God bless you and send you A happy New Year
愿上帝保佑你,祝你新年快乐
Where are we now? Just a street.
我们现在在哪里?只是一条街
Any street.
任何街道
This house. We’re going here.
这房♥子 我们要去这里
I think it might amuse you. I am in no mood to be amused.
我想你会觉得有趣的 我没有心情被逗乐
Is my playing so amusing? I’m sorry, my love.
我的演奏很有趣吗?对不起,亲爱的
I was thinking of his face yesterday. Humbug, he said. Humbug.
我昨天在想他的脸 骗子,他说 骗子
He said Christmas was a humbug. He believed it too.
他说圣诞节是个骗局 他也相信了
I’d like to meet your uncle. The way you portray him tickles my heart.
我想见你叔叔 你描绘他的样子让我发痒
He is comical.
他很滑稽
But not pleasant. His offenses are their own punishment.
但不愉快 他的罪行是他们自己的惩罚
Brother-in-law, it’s said he’s very rich.
姐夫,听说他很有钱
That’s true. But his wealth is of no use to him.
那是真的 但他的财富对他毫无用处
He does no good and doesn’t even make himself comfortable.
他做得不好,甚至不让自己舒服
I don’t squander it, if that’s what you mean.
我不会浪费它,如果你是这个意思的话
You mustn’t argue with those we visit. It’s useless and tactless.
你不能和我们拜访的人争论 这既没用又不得体
Tact is a quality I despise. I can see.
机智是我鄙视的品质 我看得见
I have no patience with him. I feel sorry for him.
我对他没有耐心 我为他感到难过
Sor–? Sorry for me?
或者–?对不起我?
Who suffers from his ill whims? Himself. Always.
谁患了病态的突发奇想?他自己 总是
He takes it in his heart to dislike us and not come and dine with us.
他心里很讨厌我们,不来和我们一起吃饭
And loses a very good dinner.
失去了一顿丰盛的晚餐
The reason I talk about him so…
我之所以这么说他…
…is that my mother, God rest her saintly soul…
…那是我的母亲,愿她圣洁的灵魂安息…
…was very fond of him. She loved him.
…非常喜欢他 她爱他
It’s true.
这是真的
Fan loved me and I her.
范爱我,我爱她
Dear Fan. I wish she were alive today.
亲爱的范 我希望她今天还活着
Fred looks very like her.
弗雷德长得很像她
Yes.

I’ve been reminded of that just recently.
我最近才想起这件事
The consequences of his taking a dislike to us…
他不喜欢我们的后果…
…and not making merry with us is that he loses some pleasant moments…
…和我们不在一起是因为他失去了一些快乐的时光…
…which could do him no harm.
…对他没什么坏处
I’ll give him the chance every year whether he likes it or not.
不管他喜不喜欢,我每年都给他机会
And every year he’ll say, “Christmas!
每年他都会说,“圣诞节!
Bah, humbug!”
呸,骗子!”
Come, we must see to our guests.
来吧,我们得照顾客人
Nougats?
牛轧糖?
So much noise.
太吵了
I can’t hear myself think. They seem to be happy.
我听不清自己在想什么 他们似乎很高兴
I suppose free food and drink…
我想免费的食物和饮料…
…would be an occasion for pleasure to most people.
…对大多数人来说都是一个快乐的时刻
Happy in each other’s company, I mean.
我是说,在彼此的陪伴下快乐
Everyone, hush. We shall have a word game. What shall it be?
大家安静 我们要玩文字游戏 应该是什么?
Simile. Does everyone know the rules?
明喻 大家都知道规矩吗?
You each have five seconds to answer. I’ll ask the question.
你们每人有五秒钟的时间回答 我来问这个问题
Mr. Topper, you’ll keep count. I shall do my best.
托普先生,你要数数 我会尽力的
You have five seconds. If you fail to give an acceptable answer…
你有五秒钟 如果你不能给出一个可以接受的答案…
…then you must stand behind your chair.
…那你必须站在椅子后面
Last one seated wins the prize. Fred, don’t go on. Just begin.
最后一位得奖 弗雷德,别说了 开始吧
I’m sorry, my love. Yes, I shall.
对不起,亲爱的 是的,我会的
And now. Um….
现在呢 嗯…
Proud as…?
自豪的是…?
Proud as a peacock.
像孔雀一样骄傲
Peter? Dry as…?
彼得?干得像…?
As a bone. Good.
就像骨头一样 很好
Plump as…? My wife.
丰满如…?我妻子
Sorry, my dear. Just a little joke.
对不起,亲爱的 只是个小笑话
Uh, plump as….
呃,丰满得像…
One, two– Two seconds!
一,二——二秒钟!
A partridge.
鹧鸪
Quick as…?
像…一样快…?
Wind? No!
风?不!
One, two…
一,二…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!