这些都还在啊
They’re still here.
我还活着
I’m still here.
我还活着
I’m still here.
我还活着
I’m still here!
我有点不知所措了
I don’t know what to do.
我轻如羽毛 乐似学童
I’m light as a feather, merry as a schoolboy.
这个笑声我好熟悉
I’ve heard that laugh before.
-嘿 今天几号♥ -什么
– I say, what’s today? – Eh?
今天几号♥ 小家伙
What’s today, my fine fellow?
今天吗 圣诞节啊 怎么了
Today? Why, Christmas day.
圣诞节吗 我还没错过
It’s Christmas day? I haven’t missed it.
幽灵只用了一个晚上
The spirits have done it all in one night.
他们想做什么都可以
They can do anything they like. Of
他们当然可以 当然可以
course they can. Of course they can.
嘿 小家伙
Hello, my fine fellow.
你知道转角的波提尔家吗
Do you know the Pouiterer’s on the corner?
-我希望我知道 -多聪明的孩子啊
– I should hope I did. – What an intelligent boy.
他们卖♥♥不卖♥♥
Do you know whether they’ve sold the
挂在那儿的上好火鸡
prize turkey that was hanging there?
不是小的 而是大的那种
Not the littie prize turkey, the big one.
-跟我一样大的吗 -多可爱的孩子
– The one as big as me? – What a delightful child.
-是的 小家伙 -现在正挂着呢
– Yes, my buck. – It’s hanging there now.
是吗 那快去买♥♥回来
Is it? Go and buy it, then!
-我走了 -不 不 我说认真的
– Walker! – No, no, I’m in earnest.
去把它买♥♥回来 我给你一先令
Go and buy it, bring it back here, and I’ll give you a shilling.
如果你在五分种内买♥♥回来
Come back in less than five minutes,
我就给你七点五先令
and I’ll give you a half a crown.
我要把火鸡送到鲍勃·克里奇特家
I’ll send it to Bob Cratchit’s.
他绝对猜不到是谁送的
He shan’t know who sent it.
有两个小泰米那么大
It’s twice the size of Tiny Tim.
迪尔伯太太
Mrs. Dilber.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my god!
他疯了
He’s gone mad!
我亲爱的迪尔伯 太太
My dear Mrs. Diiber,
你是我见过的最可爱的人儿了
You’re the Loveliest creature I have ever laid eyes upon.
跟我跳舞 迪尔伯 太太 跟我跳舞
Dance with me, Mrs. Diiber. Dance with me!
你疯了 斯克鲁格先生 快放开我
You’re barmy, Mr. Scrooge! Unhand me!
他彻底疯了 救命啊
He’s completely deranged! Help!
多迷人的女人啊
What a charming woman.
救命啊
Help!
以后我就这么生活了
I shall love it as long as I live.
这门多结实啊
What an honest face it has.
你好 火鸡到了
Hello. Here’s the bird.
你好
Hello!
你好啊 圣诞快乐
How are you? Merry Christmas.
哦 这可没办法提着去
Why, it’s impossible to carry that
去卡姆登 你们得搭马车
to Camden town. You must have a cab.
开动吧 好兄弟
Drive on, my good man!
就是这么简单 做的完全正确
Bob’s your uncle! Fanny’s your aunt!
就是这么简单
Here’s your aunt’s Fanny.
伙计们 都开心起来吧 人就活一辈子
Live it up, folks! You’ll be a long time dead!
开开心心最好
Don’t let the worms have all the fun.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
早上好 先生 祝你圣诞快乐
Good morning, sir. A merry Christmas to you.
-也祝你圣诞快乐 -节日快乐
– And to you, sir. – Happy holiday!
祝你圣诞快乐
And a merry Christmas to you.
-上帝保佑你 先生 -谢谢你 先生
– “God bless you, sir.” – Thank you, sir.
真是好消息
Glad tidings.
先生
Sir.
敬爱的先生 好吗 希望你昨天一切如意
My dear sir, how do you do? I hope you succeeded yesterday.
圣诞快乐 先生
A Merry Christmas to you, sir.
是斯克鲁格先生吗
Mr. Scrooge?
是的 是我 可能你不怎么喜欢吧
Yes. That is my name, and I fear it may not be pleasant to you.
但请你原谅我
But allow me to ask your pardon.
你愿意好心
And will you have the goodness…
上帝保佑我
Lord bless me!
我亲爱的斯克鲁格先生 你是认真的吗
My dear Mr. Scrooge, are you serious?
一分也不会少
And not a farthing less.
这个承诺对后续的捐赠同样有效 我保证
A great many back payments are included in it, I assure you.
我敬爱的先生 我都不知道该说什么了
My dear sir, I don’t know what to say to such…
什么也不必说 这是我应该做的
Do not say anything. I’m much obliged to you.
非常感谢 上帝保佑你
Many thanks to you. And bless you.
-你的主人在家吗 -是的 先生
– Is your master at home? – Yes, sir.
我是他的舅舅
I’m…his uncle.
它是个会咆哮的动物吗
Is it an animal that grunts and growis?
是的
Yes.
-伦敦有吗 -是的
– And iives in london? – Yes.
-马吗 -不是
– A horse? – No.
-牛吗 -不是
– A cow? – No.
狗吗
A dog.
-猪吗 -不是
– A pig. – No.
驴吗
An ass.
是又不是
Yes and no.
我知道是什么了 法蒂 我知道了
I know what it is, Fred! I know! – What?
是你
It’s your…
斯克鲁格舅舅?
Uncle Scrooge?
我的天哪
Well, bless my soul.
我是来一起吃饭的
I’ve…come to dinner…
如果你们不介意的话
if you’ll have me.
当然愿意 舅舅 欢迎你 欢迎你
Of course, uncle! Welcome! Welcome!
圣诞快乐 大家听着 这是我的舅舅 埃比尼泽
Merry Christmas! Everybody, this is my uncle, Ebenezer.
帮个忙递下这个
Be good and pass this.
给 慢慢享用
Here you go. Enjoy.
明年我们在我家办晚宴
Next year we must have this dinner at my house.
我坚持
I insist.
我要大办一次 毕竟
I’ll spare no expense. After all,
钱财生不带来死不带去 不是吗
you can’t take it with you, can you?
的确没法带走
No, you can’t.
整整晚了16分钟
A full 1 6 minutes late.
你到现在才来是什么意思
What do you mean by coming here at this time of day?
我很抱歉 先生 是有点晚了
I’m very sorry, sir. I am a bit behind in my time.
你确实晚了
You are, indeed.
过来
Step in here.
先生 一年就这么一次
Well, it’s only once a year, sir.
不会有下次了 昨儿我太高兴了
It shall not be repeated. I was making rather merry yesterday.
现在 我告诉你 克里奇特先生
Now, I’ll tell you what, Mr. Cratchit.
我不会再容忍♥这样的事情了
I’m not going to stand for this sort of thing any longer.
所以
And therefore…
所以
and therefore…
我决定给你加薪
I am about to raise your salary!
圣诞快乐 鲍勃
A merry Christmas to you, Bob.
圣诞快乐 鲍勃 我的好伙计
A merrier Christmas, Bob, my good fellow,
比这些年我给你的都要多
than I’ve given you in many a year.
我会涨你的薪水
I’ll raise your salary, and do whatever
尽我所能地帮助你的家庭
I can to help your strugling family.
谈谈关于你的事
And we’ll discuss your affairs.
在这圣诞节的下午好好喝两杯
This very afternoon over a bowl of Christmas punch.
我们先得生点火
But first, let’s make up the fires.
我要你出去一趟
I want you to go out…
再买♥♥些煤回来
and buy another scuttle of coal
在你再说一个字之前 鲍勃·克里奇特
Before you dot another “i” Bob Cratchit.
去吧 鲍勃
Off with you, Bob.
我们得痛痛快快的喝几杯
We’ve wassailing to do.
快去 鲍勃
Hilly-ho, Bob
好的 先生 我这就去
Yeah. Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
斯克鲁格先生做的比他说的更好
And Scrooge was better than his word.
做的也比说的更多
He did all that he said he would and more.
我们的小泰米痊愈了
And to our Tiny Tim, who got well,
斯克鲁格像亲爸爸一样待他
Scrooge was iike a second father.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!