可要是我付了你一整天的工钱
And yet you don’t think me ill-used
你却什么都不干 我岂不是亏了
when I pay a day’s wages for no work.
圣诞节一年才一次啊 先生
Well, it’s only once a year, sir.
这也不是你每年这时候抢我钱
Poor excuse for picking a man’s pocket
的愚蠢理由
every 25th of december.
但我知道你这节是肯定要过的
But I suppose you must have the whole day.
明天一早就给我回来
Be here all the earlier the next morning.
好的 先生
Sir.
平安夜万岁
In honor of Christmas Eve!
操他♥娘♥的♥
Bugger it!
掉哪儿去了 找到了
Where are you? Here!
为什么倒霉事全给我碰上
Why does everything seem to happen to me?
滚开 快滚开
Get away! get away!
真见鬼了
Balderdash!
我真是自己吓自己了
I have given myself the willies.
就是这么回事儿
That’s what it is.
都是骗人的
It’s all still a hum…
你想干什么
How now!
你找我想干什么
What do you want with me?
我想做的事可多了
Oh, much.
-你是谁 -你竟然问我是谁
– Who are you? – Ask me who I was.
你到底是谁啊
Who were you then?
生前我是你的合伙人
In life, I was your partner,
雅各布·马利
Jacob Marley.
你先坐下成吗
Can you sit down?
-行啊 -那快坐啊
– I can. – Do it then.
你不相信我存在啊
You do not believe in me.
不信
I don’t.
你为什么要怀疑自己
Why do you doubt your senses?
因为很细微的因素都可以引起幻觉
Because the littlest thing can affect them.
轻微的胃肠紊乱都会产生幻觉
A slight disorder of the stomach can make them cheat.
你或许只是块没消化的牛排
You may be an undigested bit of beef.
一点芥末
A blot of mustard.
一点奶酪碎屑 一片没煮熟的土豆
A crumb of cheese. A fragment of underdone potato.
无论你是什么 反正你只是幻觉
There’s more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are.
饶命啊幽灵 为什么来找我
Mercy! dreadful apparition, why do you trouble me?
你这俗人现在信我了吗
Man of worldly mind, do you believe in me or not?
信 绝对信
I do! I must!
我好惨啊
Woe! woe is me!
你为什么会带着手铐脚镣
You are fettered in chains. Why?
这镣铐是我生前所作所为的报应
I wear the chain I forged in life.
我活着的时候已经自己一节一节造好了
I made it link by link and yard by yard.
你认识这副镣铐吗
Do you recognize its pattern?
你能想象你死后镣铐会有多长多重吗
Can you imagine the weight and length of the chain you bear?
七年前的今天你的镣铐已经是这样了
It was as heavy and long as this seven Christmas Eves ago.
你的镣铐会非常重
Oh, yours is a ponderous chain.
雅各布 别说了
Jacob, tell me no more.
能安慰下我吗 雅各布
Speak comfort to me, Jacob.
我没什么好说的了
I have none to give.
我得走了
I cannot stay.
我不能在多待了
I cannot linger anywhere.
记住 生前我从未走出
Mark me, in life, my spirit never
我们的账房♥半步
walked beyond our countinghouse,
我们一直活在像钱眼一样
never roved beyond the narrow limits
狭小的世界
of our money-changing hole.
如今我的鬼魂只有在这世界无尽游荡
Now endless journeys lie before me.
死后的这七年你就一直在游荡吗
Seven years dead and traveling all the time?
一直都是 没有安宁
The whole time. No rest, no peace.
这七年你一定走了不少路吧
You must’ve covered a lot of ground in seven years.
我瞎了 无法♥正♥视自己做过的事
I was blind! blind! I could not see my own life!
挥霍无度 压榨员工
Squandered and misused.
我好惨啊
Oh, woe…oh, woe is me!
但是你一直都是个成功的生意人啊
But you were always a good man of business!
生意
Business!
与人为善才是我最大的生意
Mankind…was my business.
社会福利事业才是我的生意
The common welfare was my business.
仁慈 宽容 节制
Charity, mercy, forbearance,
行善才应该是我的生意
and benevolence were all my…
听着 我的时间不多了
Hear me! my time is nearly gone.
我会的 你别对我那么无情
I will. But don’t be hard upon me,
雅各布 求你了
Jacob. Pray.
我是来警告你的
I am here to warn you
你还有机会拯救你自己
that you have yet a chance and a hope of
不要再重蹈我的覆辙
escaping my fate.
我争取给你的一次机会 埃比尼泽
A chance of my procuring, Ebenezer.
雅各布 你一直都是我的好友
You were always a good friend to me, Jacob.
谢谢你
Thank you.
接下来还有三个幽灵会回来找你
You will be haunted by three spirits.
那就是你所说的机会和希望吗
That’s the chance and hope?
-我宁愿不要 -静候第一个吧
– I’d rather not. – Expect the first
就在明天午夜一点
Tomorrow when the bell tolls one.
雅各布 就不能让他们一起来
Couldn’t I take them all at once,
赶紧把这事结束了吗
and have it over with, Jacob?
后天第二个会在同一时间光临
Expect the second the next night at the same hour.
大后天午夜十二点的钟声最后一响之后
And the third upon the next night,
第三个幽灵会光临
when the last stroke of 12 has ceased to vibrate.
希望你别再见到我了
Look to see me no more.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真希望我能帮你
I wish I could help you.
你就是他说的那第一个幽灵吗
Are you the spirit whose coming was foretold to me?
没错
I am.
你介意先把帽子戴上吗
Is it possible that you might put your cap on?
你就这么急着想用你世俗的双手
Would you so soon put out, with your worldly hands,
扑灭我带来的光芒吗
the light I give?
没有 不是的 对不起
No, no! no, no! I’m so sorry.
我不是这个意思 不敢冒犯啊
I meant nothing by it. I meant no offense.
我只是想…
I just thought I…
你到底是谁 干什么的
Who and what are you?
我是昔日圣诞之灵
I am the ghost of Christmas past.
很久以前的
Long past?
你的过去
Your past.
起床吧
Rise.
跟我走
And walk with me.
可我是凡人啊 这样肯定会摔下去的
But I am mortal and liable to fall.
我手摸过你之后
Bear but a touch of my hand there…
你能做到的就不止这个了
and you shall be upheld in more than this.
老天呐
Good heavens.
这是我长大的地方
I was bred in this place.
那时我还是个孩子
I was a boy here.
你的嘴唇在颤抖
Your lip…is trembling.
为什么
And what’s that?
-看你的脸 -没事
– On your cheek? – Nothing.
我眼睛进东西了而已
Something in my eye.
你还记得怎么走吗
Do you remember the way?
记得吗
Remember it?
我闭着眼睛都可以找到
I could walk it blindfolded.
驾 驾
Giddyup! Giddyup!
这些都只是以前的幻象
These are but shadows of things that have been.
他们感觉不到我们
They have no consciousness…of us.
我认识他们
I knew them.
我认识他们每个人
I know every one of them.
他们是我小时候的同学
They were schoolmates of mine.
我们继续吧
Let’s go on.

This…
这是我的学校
this was my school.
这学校本不该这么冷清
This school is not quite deserted.
一个被他的小伙伴
A solitary child…
忽略的孤独的孩子
neglected by his friends…
一个人留在这里
is left here still.
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!