but we’ll have no part of it.
但是我绝对不参与
Excuse me? Could we get the warriors’ autographs?
对不起 我们可以请战士签名吗?
Autographs?
签名?
Oh, wow! Great! So, you fellas catch the action today?
太好了 太棒了 你们两个看到今天行动没有啊
Oh! The bird went… and it just missed you!
噢 那只鸟差一点就把你吃掉了
Oh, aren’t you sweet? And the way you pretended to be stuck in that huge crack!
你真可爱 你假装卡在裂缝的办法好棒喔
Oh, that’s just all part of the plan. Yeah, yeah.
那只是计划中的一部份 是的
And then you dive-bombed into the bush!
还有…你们又冲到草里面去
There you go, my boy. Wow! Thanks!
拿去吧 孩子 哇 谢了
“M-M-Maa-jor…”
少…少校?
That’s Major Manny, young cadet.
我是曼尼上校 小伙子
I outrank everyone here. Remember that. Yes, sir!
我的官阶比谁都大 记住这点喔 是 长官
Dismissed! Wow!
解…散 哇哦
When I grow up, I’m gonna be a praying mantis! I’m gonna be a stick bug!
等我长大 我也要当螳螂 我要当竹节虫
Oh, they’re all so cool, I can’t pick!
噢 他们都好酷 不知道该选谁
Delightful lads. You were saying, Flik?
噢 好可爱的孩子啊 呃…你刚刚说什么?
All right. We are going to build a bird…
听好 我们现在要做一只假鸟
a bird that we can operate from the inside, which would then be hoisted above our anthill…
一只可以从里面操纵的鸟 我们把鸟藏在…
Hoisted above the anthill and hidden high in the tree.
藏在树上并且能从蚁穴上升起
Then, right when Hopper and his gang are below…
等霸王跟他的党羽一出现
we’ll launch the bird and scare off the grasshoppers.
我们就放出那只假鸟吓跑那些蚱蜢
Now it’s going to take…
这必须得动用所有人…
Everyone’s involvement to make this plan a reality.
所有人的参与才能让这个计划实现
I know it’s not our tradition to do things differently…
我知道我们蚂蚁的传统 一向是循规蹈矩
but if our ancestors were able to build this anthill…
但是如果我们的祖先 能建立这蚁穴
we can certainly rally together to build this bird!
我们当然可以同心协力 去完成这只大鸟
Perfect! Okay, hit your marks!
太好了 好 各就各位
Hi, Flik. Oh.
嗨 飞力 哦
Do you mind passing the sugar crumbs? Yeah, sure. Thank you.
好喜欢她的触角喔 就是啊 谢谢
I love what you did with your antenna. Oh, thank you.
她的眼睛好漂亮 哦 谢谢
Oh, look. She’s a natural mother.
你看 她真是天生的母亲
All right, that’s it! Out! Out! Everybody out!
好了 我受够了 走开 走开 大家都走开
Okay, now you’re gonna cry, right? You’re gonna cry.
怎么样现在你们要哭了对吧 你们哭吧 我才不怕呢?
See if I care. Go ahead and cry. Go ahead.
尽管哭啊 哭啊
Please, don’t cry. Please. Huh?
拜托 不要哭 拜托
Okay, lower, lower…
好 低一点…
You got it. And that’s it!
就是这样…
Rabbit through the hole, chicken in the barn, two by two by, there’s the yarn.
东缝缝 西补补…东缝缝
Done!
好了
Good job, guys! Nice work!
干的好 各位 干的好
Up, down. Up, down. Up, down.
上 下…
Read ’em and weep.
你输了
Flik, watch out!
飞力 小心
Look! I’m a beautiful butterfly!
我是一只漂亮的蝴蝶
There ya go. Good job, fellas. Keep up the good work.
好极了 各位 大家继续努力
Okay!
好 拉
You’re fired!
你在飞啦
Yes!
好耶
Whoo-hoo! Look at me! I’m barefootin’! Whoo-hoo!
看看我 我光着脚耶
Yo, bugito, dos granitos, pronto!
嘿 蚊子 来两份杂粮 快点
You gotta try this, man!
你得来试试看这个呀
We have more than enough food.
我们有足够的食物
We go all the way back there and it starts to rain,
如果我们回到那里 又刚好碰到那里下雨
we might as well be suckin’ bug spray.
那我们不等于去送死嘛?
Ooh, don’t even say that! You know somethin’?
哦 你说的没错 你知道吗?
You’re makin’ a lot of sense. I mean, why take the risk?
回去等于送死 我是说干嘛冒险呢?
You should tell Hopper. Good idea.
你应该去告诉霸王的 好主意
But, you know, it’s really not our place.
但是…你知道 我们真的没有立场
I mean, you’re his brother. That makes you, like, uh…
我是说 你是他弟弟啊 你就像…
the vice president of the gang.
咱们这里帮派的副总裁
Wow! It kinda does, doesn’t it?
哇 那倒是真的 对吧
Okay, I’ll tell ‘im. Boy, I should talk to you guys more often.
好 我去告诉他 老天 我真该跟你们多聊聊的
What if Hopper doesn’t like it? Then at least the genius will get smacked and not us.
如果霸王不喜欢呢? 那也是这傻蛋挨扁 又不是我们
Vice President Molt.
毛头副总裁
Ooh, yeah, that’s good. Oh, that’s good.
好 好极了
Ooh, a little lower. Ahh, lower, lower. Hey ya, Hop.
低…低一点 低一点 嗨 霸王
Go away. That’s fine. Then I won’t tell ya my idea.
走开 好 那我就不告诉你我的点子
Good! Okay, okay. I’ll tell ya anyway.
很好 拜托拜托 让我告诉你吧
You see, I’ve been thinkin’, okay, which is somethin’ that I do, you know, bein’ vice president and all.
我一直在想哦 你知道我身为副总裁嘛
And this is a thought. And it was mine. Why go back to Ant Island at all?
我想到了一个好点子 我们干嘛还要再回蚁岛呢?
I mean, you don’t even like grain.
反正你也不爱吃谷子嘛
What? You’re right. I didn’t think it was such a good idea myself.
什么? 对啊 我也不觉得这是一个好点子
Actually, it wasn’t even my idea. It was Axle and Loco’s!
这不是我的点子 是阿轴和阿洛的
They talked fancy to me. I got confused!
他们说得好好听 我都听糊涂了
Guys, order another round…
各位 大家可以继续唱
because we’re stayin’ here!
因为我们决定留下来了
What was I thinking? Going back to Ant Island.
我在干什么 居然还想回蚂蚁岛
I mean, we just got here,
我是说我们刚到这
and we have more than enough food to get us through the winter.
而且我们有足够的食物 能够渡过冬天 对吧
Right? Why go back?
干嘛还回去?
But there was that ant that stood up to me.
但是那里有只小蚂蚁敢反抗我
Yeah, but we can forget about him! Yeah, it was just one ant.
是啊 但是我们可以不要理他 没错 只是一只小蚂蚁
One ant!
一只蚂蚁
Yeah, you’re right! It’s just one ant!
说的好 他不过只是只小蚂蚁
Yeah, boss. They’re puny! Hmm, puny.
是啊 老大 微不足道 微不足道?
Say, let’s pretend this grain is a puny little ant.
那如果这谷谷子 是只微不足道的小蚂蚁
Did that hurt? Nope.
这会痛吗 不会
Well, how ’bout this one? Are you kiddin’?
那这个呢 别开玩笑啦
Well, how ’bout this?
那么这样呢?
You let one ant stand up to us…
只要让一只蚂蚁 站出来对抗我们
then they all might stand up.
他们全部会挺身而出
Those puny little ants outnumber us 100 to one.
那些微不足道的小蚂蚁 可是我们蚱蜢的一百倍
And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life!
如果他们搞懂这一点 我们可就没得混了
It’s not about food. It’s about keeping those ants in line.
我要的不只是食物 而是要给这些蚂蚁一点教训
That’s why we’re going back!
所以我们要回去
Does anybody else wanna stay?
还有什么人想留下?
He’s quite the motivational speaker, isn’t he?
霸王说话可真有说服力对吧?
Let’s ride!
咱们飞
To the bird! The bird!
敬那只鸟… 那只鸟
Get down, roly boys!
下来吧 小胖胖
How low can you go? Sing it now. How low can you go
看你能多低 一起来 看你能多低
Do it, Princess. How low can you go
快啊公主 看你能多低?
And that’s how my 12th husband died.
我第十二任老公就这么死了
So, now I’m a widow. I mean, I’ve always been a black widow…
我也成了寡妇了 我一直是个黑寡妇
but now I’m a black widow widow.
现在是守寡的黑寡妇
Thorny! Any sign of those fiends? Let me check.
贺利 那些煞星来了吗 我来看看
No, not yet. But we’ll be ready for ’em.
还没有 但我们都严阵以待
Blueberries, dismissed!
小蓝莓 解散
And, uh, quit beatin’ the boys up.
别再打那些男孩了
Those little raisins do grow on ya.
这些小傢伙真可爱
Hey, how you guys doin’? Some party, huh?
嘿 怎么样 玩得开不开心啊
Is that grain dip fresh or what? Okay.
这些稻谷都还很新鲜吧 好了
I’ve told everyone you’ll be stationed deep in the command bunker.
我会告诉你们 什么时候到指挥中心
Party quiets down, I sneak you out the back way and then you’re outta here forever.
等他们热闹起来 我会带你们走后门 你们就能够离开了
Dim don’t wanna go.
迪姆不想离开
Well, if Dim stays he’s gonna need me here. He’s not fully trained.
如果迪姆留下 他会需要我 他还得要包尿布
I mean, house-trained.
我说他还小
I, uh, I kinda promised the Blueberries I’d teach ’em canasta.
我呃…我答应小蓝莓童军 要教他们玩纸牌
It seems we’ve been booked for an extended engagement.
看来我们已经 订下了延期的约定了
Will you look at this colony? Will you just look at this colony?
你看到这些蚂蚁了吗 飞力 你看到这些蚂蚁了吗
I don’t even recognize it.
我几乎都不认识他们了
I feel 70 again!
我觉得我又回到70岁了
Work that ab, baby!
锻炼你的小腹 帅哥
And I have you bugs to thank for it. So… thank you!
这都是你们的功劳 所以 谢谢了
And, uh, thank you for findin’ ’em, Flik.
还有…谢谢你找到他们 飞力
Me? Oops. Oh, ooh… uh, uh, I’ll get it.
我? 对不起… 我来
I mean, if you don’t mind, I’ll just, I’ll just…
你不介意的话 让我来好了
It’s all tangled up.
都缠在一起了
There. Ow!
好了 哦
I think I’ll go check on the bird.
我想我该去检查那只鸟了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!