-那我有天才吗 老爸 -你当然有
– Do I have taIent, Dad? – Of course you do.
那我能成为棒球手吗
Can I be a baIIpIayer?
只能你愿意你就能做到
You can be anything you want to be.
人生最大的悲哀 就是浪费天才
The saddest thing in Iife is wasted taIent.
有天才而不善加利用 也是枉然
If you`ve got taIent and do the wrong thing, nothing happens.
如果你善于利用 就能创造奇迹
But when you do right, good things happen.
-听懂了吗 -不错
– You hear me? – You`re right.
-我们买♥♥雪糕去 -好的
– Let`s get that ice cream. – Good.
-我得把门关上 是吧 -对
– I`II shut the doors, right? – Yeah.
准备 小心
Ready. Watch it.
-搞定了吗 -搞定了
– Got it? – I got it.
浪费天才是 我一生中老爸常说的
Wasted taIent was something my father taIked about aII my Iife.
快点比赛开始了
Let`s hurry. The game`s starting.
有36683观众在现场观看
36,683 here to see the finaI game…
60赛季决赛
of the `60 Series.
他们正观看 一场伟大的比赛
And what a baII game they`re Iooking at.
莫斯斯高龙 在内场打出三垒打
Moose Skowron, with that infieId hit deep to third…
他本赛季的垒打记录 达到12个
has picked up his tweIfth WorId Series base hit in 1960.
来 辛尼
Come on, Sonny.
一人出局 只剩尼尔森一个外场手
One out, unassisted, to NeIson, to end the sixth.
回见 老爸
See you Iater, Pop.
直接上楼 看完下面的比赛
Get right upstairs and watch the rest of the game.
别到处乱跑 儿子
No hanging out, son.
喂 罗伦佐 你好吗
Hey, Lorenzo, how you doing?
接着开吧 我有话对你说
Keep driving. I want to taIk to you.
你儿子是个好孩子
Your kid is a good kid.
多谢
Thanks.
辛尼很感激你们俩
Sonny appreciates what you two did.
别客气 我很高兴 一切都恢复正常
That`s aII right. I`m just gIad everything worked out.
他想报答你
He`II heIp you now.
你帮我们带张纸 每周就可以赚到150美元
You drop some numbers off for us and make $150 a week.
-好过你开公车 -多谢 不过 我已经有了份市政的工作
– Do it right off the bus. – Thanks, but I got a city job.
-如果被发现 我会被炒掉的 -考虑一下啊
– I couId Iose it. – Think about it.
我真的不能做
I just can`t do it.
150美元一个月啊 你真是不想考虑一下
$150 a week. You don`t want to think about it?
我不能做 那事不适合我
I can`t do this. It`s not for me.
辛尼会很失望的 不过我会和他实话实说
Sonny wiII be disappointed, but I`II give him your answer.
停车 我要下去
Stop the bus. I want to get off.
-今天他们给了我份差事 -做什么
– They offered me a job today. – Doing what?
字花我只要带张纸过去
Numbers. I just drop off a piece of paper…
每周可赚150元
and get 150 a week.
150元? 你怎么回答
What did you say?
你以为我会怎么说 我说那不适合我做
What do you think? I toId him it`s not for me.
怎么了
What?
我也不知道 150元啊 只是做字花罢了
I don`t know. 150 doIIars? It`s onIy numbers.
-你认为我应该做 -我也不知道
– You think I shouId`ve took it? – I don`t know.
如果和那些家伙打上交道 以后说不准会让你 做什么 算了 算了
But you get invoIved with those guys, next thing, one, two three–
也许你是对的
Maybe you`re right.
-我去看看宝贝 -来这
– I`m going to check on the baby. – Come here.
-怎么了 -来这嘛
– What? – Come here.
有没有后悔 嫁了个公车司机
Are you sorry you got stuck with a bus driver?
我就是爱上你的制♥服♥啊
I feII in Iove with your uniform.
葬礼那天 我的心情很不好
The day of the funeraI, I feIt reaIIy bad.
人都死了 我却说谎而犯下 不可饶恕的大罪
I reaIized a man died, and I Iied and committed a mortaI sin.
我祈求上帝的宽恕
I wanted God`s forgiveness.
为我祈祷吧 神父 我犯了罪
BIess me, Father, for I have sinned.
我已经一个月没有告解
It has been one month since my Iast confession…
一下我犯的罪: 我没望弥撒两次
and these are my sins: I missed Sunday Mass twice…
目击一次凶杀案后 撒谎一次
I Iied about witnessing a murder once.
-我在星期五吃肉 -等等 前面你说什么
– I ate meat on Friday– – Wait. Can you back up a bit?
我在星期五吃肉一次
I ate meat on Friday once?
不是这个 在前面那句话
Not that one. Back up a IittIe more.
-目击凶杀 -对 就是这个
– About witnessing a murder? – Yeah, that`s the one.
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you reaIize what you said?
只有一次啊
It was onIy once.
-你知道第五诫是什么吗 -神父 我知道
– Do you know what the fifth is? – Yes, Father, I know.
我有权不答 使我受害的问题
“`I refuse to answer because I might incrimin–“`
摩西十诫中的第五诫
The Fifth Commandment.
你不可杀人
“`Thou shaII not kiII.”`
对 现在 你把实情告诉我
That`s right. Now, I want you to teII me what happened.
不 神父 我不会告诉任何人
No, Father, I`m not teIIing nobody nothing.
别害怕 我的孩子
Don`t be afraid, my son.
-没有人比上帝更强大 -我不知道
– Nobody`s more powerfuI than God. – I don`t know about that.
你的人在上面比我的强大
Your guy`s bigger than my guy up there…
但我的人在下面 比你的强大
but my guy`s bigger than yours down here.
有道理 念五次 祝祷文和五次玫瑰经吧
You got a point. Five Our Fathers and five HaiI Marys.
目击凶杀那事可以赦免? 划算
For a murder rap? Not bad.
-你说什么 -再见 神父
– What did you say? – Bye, Father!
天主教♥徒♥ 可以告解真是太棒了
It was great to be CathoIic and go to confession.
每个星期 都可以重获新生
You couId start over every week.
喂 小鬼
Hey, kid!
辛尼想见你 快 没人会碰你的车的
Sonny wants to see you. Nobody`s going to grab that bike.
他们都是好孩子 他们刚帮我做了些事
They`re good kids. They just did some work for me.
-收下他们吧 -取决于你了
– Put them in. – It`s up to you.
那孩子来了 辛尼 到前面来 别害怕
Here`s the kid, Sonny. Go ahead. Don`t be afraid.
你好吗 小鬼
How you doing, kid?
很好
Good.
我们终于碰面了
We finaIIy meet face-to-face.
你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
-不怕 -很好
– No. – That`s good.
你叫什么名字
What`s your name?
卡洛杰罗
CaIogero.
太长了 有没有绰号♥
That`s a big name. You got a nickname?
-你朋友怎么称呼你 -卡洛杰罗
– What do your friends caII you? – CaIogero.
有意思
That makes sense.
-你是扬基队的球迷 -是的
Are you a Yankee fan?
坐下
Sit down.
来这坐我旁边
Come over here. Sit next to me.
扬基输了你一定很难过
You must be pretty upset after the Yankees Iost.
比尔马泽罗斯基 我恨死他了
BiII Mazeroski, I hate him.
他把米奇曼托搞哭了 报纸说米克哭了
He made Mickey MantIe cry. The papers said the Mick cried.
米奇曼托? 你就是为了他难过
Mickey MantIe? That`s what you`re upset about?
曼托一年赚10万 你爹赚多少
MantIe makes $100,000 a year. How much does your father make?
-我不知道 -你不知道
– I don`t know. – You don`t know.
如果你爹需要钱 跑去问米奇曼托要 看他会怎么说
If your dad needs money, go ask Mickey MantIe. See what happens.
米奇曼托根本不在乎你 你在乎他干嘛
Mickey MantIe don`t care about you. Why care about him?
没人在乎你
Nobody cares.
我可以问个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Sure.
你是因为争停车位 杀了那人吗
Did you shoot that man over a parking space?
等你长大了 你自然会明白的
When you get oIder, you`II understand.
从那天起 我对扬基队的感觉 和以前完全不同了
From that day on, I never feIt the same about the Yankees.
我总和辛尼呆在一起
I started spending a Iot of time with Sonny.
放学后我总是偷偷溜出来
I wouId come home from schooI and sneak away any chance I got.
我给他们 拿饮料换取小费
I wouId serve the guys drinks and coffee for tips.
-赌了 -我押了100
– Bet! – I`II Iay a hundred.
扔吧 辛尼
Come on, Sonny!
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 我简直不相信
– Son of a bitch! – I don`t beIieve it!
我要打断他的手
I shouId break his arm.
小鬼 这是给你的
Here, kid, this is for you.
-辛尼 借我一百 -你知道下面会怎么样吧
– Loan me a hundred. – You know what`s gonna happen!
-我有预感 -给他100
– I feeI it! PIease! – Give him a hundred.
-我要加入 我要加入 -来吧 给他骰子
– I`m in, I`m in! – Go ahead. Give him the dice.
-把骰子给他 -我要加入
– Give him the dice. – I`m in!
-太他妈热了 -快点 霉薯 做点贡献
-It`s fucking hot. -Come on, Mush, make a donation.
-扔到那去 霉薯 -骰子乖
– Get this over with, Mush. – Come on, dice.
宝贝需要一双新鞋子 七点
Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Come on, seven!
骰子乖!骰子乖
Come on! Come on, dice!
-七点 -我根本不用瞧
– And seven! – I don`t even have to Iook.
-我输了 -走吧
– Craps! I`m out! – Get out of here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!