我只知该感恩
But one thing I knew was I was gratefuI.
感谢辛尼
GratefuI because of Sonny.
我得走了
Listen, Jane, I got to go.
-你没事吧 -没事哥们
– You okay? – Yeah, man.
-对不起 -白种植娘贼
– Listen, I`m sorry. – Jive-ass white motherfucker!
你不明白 我本来在车上
You don`t understand. I was in that car.
快走 他们将爆发
Just go. The boys are about to go crazy.
看什么快滚
What are you Iooking at? Fuck that bitch too!
快
Go.
快滚
Get the fuck out of the neighborhood!
他救了我
He saved my Iife.
我得去告诉他
I had to teII him.
我要感谢他救命之恩
I wanted to thank Sonny. He saved my Iife.
C我发誓 我祖母病了
C, I swear, my grandmother`s stiII sick.
我下周便还你20元
I`II give you the 20 next week.
算了吧
Forget the 20!
-辛尼在哪 -我才不管他在哪里
– You know where Sonny is? – I don`t care where he is!
我正输钱 你为什么不打爆我
I`m Iosing here! Why are you breaking my baIIs?
他在前面
He`s in the front.
C过来
C! Come here!
让我的孩子过来
Let my boy through.
过来
Come here.
我眼见的尽是大笑脸
AII I couId see was big smiIing faces.
突然那些笑脸中
AII of a sudden, out of aII these smiIing faces…
有一张脸
there was this one face.
不知为何 我老是看着他
I couIdn`t understand why I kept Iooking at this one face…
然后我明白了 因为他没笑
and then I reaIized he wasn`t smiIing.
我只看见这家伙
AII I couId see was this guy…
也只有我看见他
and nobody couId see him but me.
过来 C
Come on, C!
过来
Come here!
叫救护车
Get an ambuIance!
杀辛尼的凶手 是八年前
The guy that kiIIed Sonny was the son of the man he kiIIed…
在我家门前被杀那人的儿子
eight years earIier in front of my house.
花无处不在
There were fIowers aII over the pIace.
黑帮的人 似乎对花特别迷恋
Gangsters have this thing about fIowers.
好像送花 越多的人便越关心
Whoever sends the biggest arrangement cares the most.
-底特律的约翰和安东尼 -你好
– John and Anthony from Detroit. – How are you?
你看见 他倒下的一刹那吗
Did you see the way he went down?
就跟辛尼说的一样
It was just Iike Sonny said it wouId be.
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
对不起 我们必须关门了
I`m sorry, but we got to cIose up.
给我几分钟
CouId you give me a coupIe more minutes?
好的我有办公室
Okay. I`II be in my office.
辛尼你好吗
How are you doing, Sonny?
不太好?
Not so good, huh?
她已通过测试 如果这是你想知道的
She passed the test. That`s what I wanted to teII you.
她可能是我第一个最好
She might be my first great one.
我会继续和她约会的 谢谢你的帮助
I`m going to go out with her. Thanks for heIping me.
我要感谢你救命之恩
Thank you for saving my Iife.
可惜我没机会告诉你
I never got a chance to teII you.
它们全死了滑头 艾多马里奥拉菲
They aII died. SIick, AIdo, Mario, RaIphie.
全死了
AII of them.
对不起 我以为没其他人 声音大了点
Sorry. I thought I was aIone. I`m just thinking out Ioud.
没关系我了解
That`s okay. It`s understandabIe.
他是个伟人 曾救我性命
This man is a great man. He saved my Iife.
-你是公车司机 罗伦佐的儿子 -是的
– You Lorenzo the bus driver`s kid? – Yeah.
-你叫C -是的
– C, right? – Yeah.
辛尼跟我提起过你
Sonny toId me aII about you.
对不起我不认识你
Sorry, but I don`t even know who you are.
我叫卡米
My name is Carmine.
辛尼和我多年来 共赴患难
We go back a Iong way together, Sonny and me.
他也曾救我
He saved my Iife too once.
你不记得我了
You don`t remember me, do you?
许多年前 在你家门外
Many years ago? In front of your house?
你不记得这个
You don`t remember this?
你是被棒球打伤的那人
You were the guy who got hit with the basebaII bat, right?
我记得了
Yeah, I remember.
我在现场 看见整个事情的经过
I was there. I saw the whoIe thing.
我知道
I know, kid.
辛尼告诉了我你的事迹
Sonny toId me what you did.
我去了外边一段时间
Listen, I`ve been away.
但现在回来接受这里
But I`II be in the neighborhood taking care of things for a whiIe.
如果有需要 来酒吧找我知道吗
You need anything, come and see me at the bar, okay?
我也要暂别酒吧了 但仍谢谢你
I think I`II give the bar a rest for a whiIe, but thanks anyway.
我明白的
It`s okay. I understand.
-那次是否只为争车位 -不是
Was that fight reaIIy over a parking space?
有任何需要 只管找我
Don`t forget. You need anything, come see me.
-任何需要 -好的
– Anything. – AII right.
再见
So Iong, kid.
你来这里干嘛
Dad, what are you doing here?
向你的朋友致敬
I came to pay my respects to your friend.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
对不起 如果我伤了你的心
I`m sorry if I ever hurt you in any way.
没关系
It`s okay.
一切将会没事
Everything`s gonna be okay.
辛尼 感谢你救了我儿子
I want to thank you for saving my kid`s Iife.
我从没恨过你
I never hated you. I guess it`s…
我生你的气是因为 你令我儿子太快长大
that I was mad at you because you made him grow up so fast.
愿主善待你的灵魂
May God have mercy on your souI.
我在此等你
I`II wait over here.
你听见吗
Did you hear that?
我父亲从没恨过你
My father didn`t hate you.
没人在乎?
Nobody cares, huh?
这点你错了
You were wrong about that one.
浪费的天才
Wasted taIent.
再见了
See you around.
回家吧C
Let`s go home, C.
辛尼和我父亲常说
Sonny and my father aIways said…
等你长大了自然会明白
that when I get oIder I wouId understand.
我终于长大了 并明白了
WeII, I finaIIy did.
我从他们那里学到点东西
I Iearned something from these two men.
我学会无条件地 去爱和悲哀
I Iearned to give Iove and get Iove unconditionaIIy.
不问身份接受别人
You just have to accept peopIe for what they are.
我也学会人生最大献礼
And I Iearned the greatest gift of aII.
人生最可悲的是浪费天才
The saddest thing in Iife is wasted taIent.
人的抉择会影响一生
And the choices that you make wiII shape your Iife forever.
但你问这儿的今个人.
But you can ask anybody from my neighborhood…
他们却会告你
and they`II just teII you.
另外一个布朗克斯的故事
This is just another Bronx taIe.